A more detailed plan for Spain

Ask questions about the ETS2 mods here. If useful they will be added to the Q&A / Development updates.
Forum rules
Please do not post any crashes, malfunctions or other issues with the mod in this forum. If you have any issues with the mod, please post them here. This forum is only for questions/feedback towards the team, not for solving crashes.
KubaJAM
Donation rank:

08 Oct 2014 18:43

I don't think your plan is unreasonable at all, it's a great idea, and if it needs to be reduced, it can.
Superdavecan wrote:
And then... I wonder if anyone's thought of a plan for Portugal? It might as well go hand-in-hand with Spain, since you can only access Portugal from Spain :)
A plan for Portugal is quite difficult because Braga and Porto both should be included but they are very close together. Other than this I think Lisbon, Coimbra and Faro are a must-have, and we need some cities in the East, perhaps Guarda and Evora etc...

SkGe
Donation rank:

08 Oct 2014 18:48

Humongous in real life small in ets map :D. Well the city location can be selected from a point of interest but that don't mean nothing in ETS either is a zone industrial or a port or anything else, is more like a connection thru roads and pointed an interest zone. If we start to compare RL importance vs ETS the ETS will lose from start. But who knows what they will create there, we just wait and see. This project if it comes to live it will have a long road till we have a chance to drive it.
And bare in mind that landscape of Spain need to be quite different than the rest of Europe, and that mean new models, of vegetation to say. But i have faith in the people who created great things. So let them to do what they know better and us to debate against city location like a chest table :D

leillo1975
Donation rank:

28 Dec 2014 22:36

I see this map ( https://mapsengine.google.com/map/viewe ... b3G1qtRsKM ) and I'm disappointed because as always northwestern Spain is forgotten . I have written a message in other post of this forum with information about cities that I think that be created:

-Vigo (297355 inhabitants)
-Gijón (277733 inhabitants)
-A Coruña (246146 inhabitants)
-Santander (178465 inhabitants)
-León (131680 inhabitants)

I'll be glad if this cities will be included in the future

KubaJAM
Donation rank:

29 Dec 2014 17:14

I agree, cities are needed in North-Western Spain, but perhaps the developer team left that area out for now because they weren't sure (and still aren't) what will be created, or maybe because it will be released alongside the Portugal edition.

XZV

29 Dec 2014 17:21

Im sure it will be built, Like Sicily, I bet they will build more then 2 cities there :D
Headquarters: Hamburg, Germany
Registration Plate: HH WB 67
Map Explored: 61.87%
Distance travelled: 68,131 km

#JeSuisCharlie

leillo1975
Donation rank:

29 Dec 2014 18:03

XZV wrote:Im sure it will be built, Like Sicily, I bet they will build more then 2 cities there :D

I think they should do more than 2 cities, at least three (Vigo, Gijón and perhaps León), although I think it would be better to include the five cities. They are very important cities in Spain.

You can take this information:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spain#Urbanization

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/c ... o-logo.png

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spain#medi ... pDens2.jpg
Last edited by leillo1975 on 29 Dec 2014 18:09, edited 1 time in total.

XZV

29 Dec 2014 18:07

I was talking about Sicily
Headquarters: Hamburg, Germany
Registration Plate: HH WB 67
Map Explored: 61.87%
Distance travelled: 68,131 km

#JeSuisCharlie

Return to “Questions & Feedback ETS2”

• Information