Goteborg Traffic Signal Issue

This is where topics get moved that aren't caused by bugs in our mod
KrysEmlyn
Add-on Developer
Donation rank:

04 Jan 2015 19:18

At the north end of the city, there is a signalized intersection with the road to the ferry heading west. Coming off the ferry, I discovered that the traffic signals at this intersection are not working at all (completely dark). They were working in previous versions of Promods, but aren't in 1.83. Could someone look into fixing this intersection? Also, due to the traffic signals being dark, the AI traffic is not stopping before proceeding through this intersection.

Volleybal4life
Donation rank:

04 Jan 2015 19:36

For what I remember is that this bug was reported already. (If not, now it is! :) )

On the other hand, IRL traffic light are also turned off sometimes.. So IMO it adds some realism to the game :)
They probably will be turned on again in the next version.
Spamming the forum since June 2014
Weekly driving vids

Some say, I'm addicted to ETS2. But then I say. No, it's ProMods, it's a way of life.
No. 3 forum spammer!

You want a game map?
You get a game map! (ETS2 (WIP))
You get a game map! (ATS (WIP))

KrysEmlyn
Add-on Developer
Donation rank:

05 Jan 2015 00:18

Interesting to know that it is sometimes turned off IRL, probably due to low traffic volumes.
Still, I consider that a scary intersection to approach in the dark at night since there are no street lights in the area.

EDIT: Now I feel like I'm being trolled by this intersection. As I stated earlier, I went through at night and the signals were not working. During today's session, I went through during daylight hours and the signals at this intersection are working! Either I had a loading error in regards to the contents of this intersection, or the game does support "time of day" settings in regards to the functionality of the traffic signals. I'm not sure what is going on with this intersection anymore.

mbman212
Donation rank:

05 Jan 2015 01:27

This is a new feature that came in ETS 1.14 and it was added to ProMods. Just like IRL, traffic lights turn off when there's no much traffic.

This should be moved to "Not a Bug" section.
#8 Forum Spammer

ETS2 v1.38.1.15, ProMods 2.5x, DLC content

12,50% explored
Driven km 67,200
2957 hours of ETS2

ATS v1.38x, DLC content

29,46% explored
Driven mi 19,000
271 hours of ATS

Return to “Not a bug ETS2”

• Information