Development on version 1.x (Project Euromir)

Here we will update you with the latest progress.
ScuL
Founder

12 Nov 2013 21:49

saldas wrote:
ScuL wrote:I have just reached the Latvian border south of Pärnu :)
Fantastic news. Cant wait to see some pictures from Latvia. What about Latvian road signs? Do you have them? I know where was some problem with Lithuanian ones.
All of them are in the game by now I'm happy to say (both Latvian as well as Lithuanian, Russian ones are nearing completion too!)
I am Image Dutch living in Image New Zealand and I speak Image EN Image DE Image SE Image FR

yozza

12 Nov 2013 23:45

Keep up the excellent work you are doing

eke_flx

13 Nov 2013 07:50

just for information, that a large proportion of road transport in Estonia goes through the port of Paldiski. Paldiski was during the Soviet Union former nuclear submarine base and now connects the port of Paldiski a number of European ports (cargo truck).

http://www.portofpaldiski.ee/files/eng/index_eng.html#
But not everything can not be added to the simulator, that we are very satisfied with the current job. :D

soybetico

26 Nov 2013 14:10

You're right

RoadRageDude
Donation rank:

12 Dec 2013 03:15

yea maybe they should finish these new maps and see what they do next.

GTH - DK
Donation rank:

12 Dec 2013 19:52

OOHH i love all the detail's on you MAP :o , i hope you can keep the spirit up to Work on this MAP ;) , i think we are many that use you'r MAP , :D

( I LOVE YOU :lol: )

anatoly.chuchko

15 Dec 2013 22:05

Hello, guys.
Very good card designing. Good luck in your work.

LA-MJ
Donation rank:

20 Dec 2013 18:51

Awesome job guys. Another Lithuanian reporting.

Before you start Lithuania I'd like you to see this map: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Lith ... ds-(E).png
It's quite representative.

Šiauliai has a slightly bigger population than Panevėžys and should probably be included. I know it's weird to have these too cities with distinct connections to Latvia so close to each other but that's how it is. We even have disputes about where should the rail Baltica go, Vilnius-Panevėžys or Kaunas-Šiauliai ;)

The E77-E85 ramp is also quite important to us (it's called Kryžkalnis = Crossroads hill, not to be confused with Kryžių kalnas). It doesn't have any population per se but it has a rather busy bus station. There is even some folklore about it causing freak weather conditions. An ideal place for a gas station/parking complex in the game. Because it is.

We call E67 the via-Baltica as it connects Warsaw and Tallin. It's quite important and it does not make much sense to skip the Kaunas-Panevėžys connection :)

There quite some stuff in Lithuania I'd like to see. People know Vilnius best but Kaunas is also quite interesting (disclaimer: I live in Kaunas:P). It's on the conflux of two largest rivers in LT with hills on all 3 sides, has a largest urban oakwood in Europe, a railway tunnel practically in the city centre, two funiculars and Russian Fortress complex all around the city that dates back to pre-WWI. The Nemunas river has a dam right outside the city borders.. It's also a prime candidate for a railway crossing.

I'd just love to travel along the Curonian Spit with the Baltic sea on one side and Curonian Lagoon on the other. The 141 road from Kaunas to Klaipėda along the Nemunas is also quite a scenic one with all those medieval castles along the river.

I know this is too much and most of it can't and won't be included but I just hope I gave you something to think about and did not come across as too needy or whiny. It just that Estonian screenshots look so nice and I want to you to maintain the quality :P

Thank you for your efforts. Looking forward to release.

upiter

22 Dec 2013 21:40

Goodnight! Guys and somebody of modders thought about creating a map of Ukraine for ets2. It was great! At least the largest cities such as Donetsk, Kharkiv, Dnipropetrovsk, Odessa, Kiev, Lviv, Zhytomyr, Nikolaev, Lugansk, Zaporozhye, Krivoy Rog,
Uzhhorod, Simferopol, Sevastopol, Vinnitsa, Chernigov, etc.

RoadRageDude
Donation rank:

22 Dec 2013 22:19

hmm cool can't wait to drive in the Ukraine

Return to “Development updates and Q&A ETS2”

• Information