DLC Scandinavia

Ask questions about the ETS2 mods here. If useful they will be added to the Q&A / Development updates.
Forum rules
Please do not post any crashes, malfunctions or other issues with the mod in this forum. If you have any issues with the mod, please post them here. This forum is only for questions/feedback towards the team, not for solving crashes.
qeisoo

08 Feb 2015 10:54

So beaufitul. I wait to play!

Ostpuff
Developer

08 Feb 2015 11:20

Definitely looks like Örebro with "Svampen" in the background (the water tower, translates to "The mushroom").
The new companies are a nice touch as well, adds some more variation to the delivering.

I just can't wait for the DLC! :D
Image ProMods' Sweden plans and progress HERE
Image For Germans: Even though it might seem like something else, my name is simply another way of saying "cheese balls" in Swedish. Nothing else.

plykkegaard
Donation rank:

08 Feb 2015 11:41

I'd assume we will have whole new bunch of delivery types

Here's an some old prefabs taken from the 1.11 build, prefabs which might find their way to the DC DLC
Some of them is easy recognizable ;.)
3D Artist - Moderator - Beta tester

Memphis84

08 Feb 2015 13:43

http://blog.scssoft.com/2015/02/a-quick ... rebro.html

So - release will come in April i believe

tkk7406
Add-on Developer

08 Feb 2015 14:28

Memphis84 wrote:So - release will come in April i believe
I can only hope that's true.
Cheers,
tkk7406, an Image, Image, Image who beta-tests, moderates and develops at Promods

Ostpuff
Developer

09 Feb 2015 13:00

They added another screenshot today of Örebro, and they added the Eurostop in Örebro :D
Doesn't look like it will be functional though (it is a hotel/mall irl), but still a really nice detail!

http://blog.scssoft.com/2015/02/a-quick ... rebro.html
Last edited by Jan Verschueren on 09 Feb 2015 13:22, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: added link.
Image ProMods' Sweden plans and progress HERE
Image For Germans: Even though it might seem like something else, my name is simply another way of saying "cheese balls" in Swedish. Nothing else.

danirijeka
Donation rank:

09 Feb 2015 18:08

plykkegaard wrote:I'd assume we will have whole new bunch of delivery types
Surströmming deliveries, guaranteed to keep all traffic well away from your truck :P

Nissantruck

09 Feb 2015 18:15

Hello! Päivää! I have a question for the Promods devs and here it is: If i do not buy that upcoming Scandinavia dlc,then is it possible for me to still use the Promods Scandinavia map mod with the future releases of the Promods map mods,so that they are compatible or do i need to buy the Scandinavian dlc in order to keep any other future Promods map mods working correctly together ? :?:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJ_5lE ... IZu7IkSXYw
Senior Beta-Tester and translator for the Finnish language and
the Local language Moderator for the Finnish language in Discord.

Volleybal4life
Donation rank:

09 Feb 2015 18:22

Nissantruck wrote:Hello! Päivää! I have a question for the Promods devs and here it is: If i do not buy that upcoming Scandinavia dlc,then is it possible for me to still use the Promods Scandinavia map mod with the future releases of the Promods map mods,so that they are compatible or do i need to buy the Scandinavian dlc in order to keep any other future Promods map mods working correctly together ? :?:
This question have been answered a lot of times before ;)

I can answer that too.
When version 2.0 will be released, ProMods will require a DLC (Either Going East!/Scandinavia, probably both)

When DLC Scandinavia will be released. ProMods will merge with it. So it will require you to buy and install the DLC.
Keeping two separate versions is a lot of extra work. And will probably be un-doable for the team.

It also is un-doable to expend further north for two versions (one with DLC and one without). So yes, the DLC will be required.
When MIRFI's Romania is added to ProMods. Going East! will be required.
Spamming the forum since June 2014
Weekly driving vids

Some say, I'm addicted to ETS2. But then I say. No, it's ProMods, it's a way of life.
No. 3 forum spammer!

You want a game map?
You get a game map! (ETS2 (WIP))
You get a game map! (ATS (WIP))

Nissantruck

09 Feb 2015 18:37

Hello! Päivää! Thank you Volleybal4life for you help/answer.It is a shame that i must buy the Scandinavian dlc,because i like the Promods Scandinavia map mod.And it also seems that the modern day we all people live at,forces us to spend money in every place and it is a shame that money do not grow on trees,i mean literally. :(

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJ_5lE ... IZu7IkSXYw
Senior Beta-Tester and translator for the Finnish language and
the Local language Moderator for the Finnish language in Discord.

Return to “Questions & Feedback ETS2”

• Information