New Contrys, Cities/Towns, Islands And Ferrylines

Ask questions about the ETS2 mods here. If useful they will be added to the Q&A / Development updates.
Forum rules
Please do not post any crashes, malfunctions or other issues with the mod in this forum. If you have any issues with the mod, please post them here. This forum is only for questions/feedback towards the team, not for solving crashes.
master_anders84
Donation rank:

08 Feb 2015 09:27

Hi ProMod!

Here is some suggestions i have, i know all or any of my suggestions is crazy or impossible, but here it is anyways :D :D :D

City: Travemünde in Germany
Ferry Line Travemünde - Trelleborg,

Ferry Line Trelleborg - Rostock

City: Sassnitz in Germany
Ferry Line Sassnitz - Ystad

Ferry Line Stockholm - Gdańsk

Bornholm is a Danish island south-east of ystad
City/Town: Rönne, Nexö and Gudhjem in Bornholm
Ferry Line: Rönne Ystad

Gotland is a swedish island north-east of Kalmar
City/Town: Visby, Hemse in Gotland

BTW
if someone don't like it or if it's a repost, i'm sorry about that, plz don't bother sending complaining comment's, thank you

///Anders
Last edited by master_anders84 on 08 Feb 2015 10:43, edited 3 times in total.

plykkegaard
Donation rank:

08 Feb 2015 09:55

Come on be a bit realistic, Bornholm is 40 x 30 km in scale 1:19 it'd be like 2 x 1.5 km in game
You don't even have space for Rønne harbour and a single company

And please note due to the gps/routing implementation too many ferries will ruin the game
Please, search the forums as ferries have been discussed frequently
3D Artist - Moderator - Beta tester

qeisoo

08 Feb 2015 10:41

City: Sassnitz in Poland
Ferry Line Sassnitz - Ystad
Sassnitz in Poland? It's in Germany.... Definitely a Świnoujście :lol:

master_anders84
Donation rank:

08 Feb 2015 10:45

Opps!

i try to make 2 things at the same time on one screen as watching netflix on the other screen... multi-task fail 8-) :lol:

qeisoo

08 Feb 2015 10:51

Nah.. But we waiting for Scandinavia DLC.. There are two ferrylines (Rostock-Danmark and Gdansk-Stockholm).

Or promods make..

martinusK

08 Feb 2015 11:26

Gotland is being mapped by ZelvaCZ, but it is not a part of ProMods. Although i see possibility for it being added, i don't think the ProMods team will, as it doesn't have any major cities (Visby, pop. 23000).
ProMods developer for Estonia Image
Currently working on another bit of Estonia, you'll see it in the Euromir thread soon enough

LA-MJ
Donation rank:

10 Feb 2015 15:56

The game title is Truck simulator not ferry simulator

Arvidsson-Källqvist
Donation rank:

14 Feb 2015 02:02

Indeed it is... But I actually like the idea of the Trelleborg - Travemünde ferry, it's probably the most common gateway for truckers to Sweden. Also like the Swinoujscie - Ystad idea because that's another important route in RL. This game is not a ferry simulator of course, but there are some important ferry lines which could add up to the game's realism. For example: If I want to take a job on the current game map from Lublin to Linköping i will have to go trough Germany, Denmark and just after that to Sweden. NO truckdriver in real life would trough that route. I think it would be a really great idea to link Sweden directly by ferry at least to Poland. ;)
Company: David Kiesch International Transport & Spedition SRL
Headquarter: Cluj-Napoca
Truck: 2021 Volvo FH500 Globetrotter XL
Numberplate: CJ 21 WLX

plykkegaard
Donation rank:

14 Feb 2015 02:12

The navigation system doesn't take total time and costs into consideration when planning the route that's the reason why ferries is a problem
But yes ferries from Finland and Swden to Eastern Europe would add to the realism SCS just have to fix the navigation issue
3D Artist - Moderator - Beta tester

Dannyboy1424
Donation rank:

14 Feb 2015 22:23

Arvidsson-Källqvist wrote:Indeed it is... But I actually like the idea of the Trelleborg - Travemünde ferry, it's probably the most common gateway for truckers to Sweden. Also like the Swinoujscie - Ystad idea because that's another important route in RL. This game is not a ferry simulator of course, but there are some important ferry lines which could add up to the game's realism. For example: If I want to take a job on the current game map from Lublin to Linköping i will have to go trough Germany, Denmark and just after that to Sweden. NO truckdriver in real life would trough that route. I think it would be a really great idea to link Sweden directly by ferry at least to Poland. ;)
The Poland rebuilding map adds the ferry from Poland-Sweden.

Return to “Questions & Feedback ETS2”

• Information