Other good mods to go with promods / your favorite stack

Ask questions about the ETS2 mods here. If useful they will be added to the Q&A / Development updates.
Forum rules
Please do not post any crashes, malfunctions or other issues with the mod in this forum. If you have any issues with the mod, please post them here. This forum is only for questions/feedback towards the team, not for solving crashes.
Kristijonas

17 Mar 2015 16:47

Hello, what are some other good mods to have together with promods? What are some of your favorite combinations?

RustyShackleford
Donation rank:

17 Mar 2015 17:32

jazzycat mods are a must have for this game, period. up there with these maps, maybe more honestly. traffic pack, modded truck traffic pack, painted truck traffic pack, and cargo packs is what I use. let me be clear, I have played a couple hundred hours using these and I STILL see new trucks and cargos driving around once in awhile. it really spruces up the game not only not seeing the same few cars all the time, but seeing cool things randomly.

other than that I used some of the American trucks for awhile, the novelty wears off and ats is coming anyway. it can be a good challenge with them being longer parking and turning can get tricky especially on promods map that offers some tighter spots. and I like trying out different truck tuning mods on different profiles.

martinusK

17 Mar 2015 17:35

A popular choice seems to be RusMap, although i don't use it because of the wrong scale.
Another popular choice is Poland Rebuilding by RadolSzceczin.
JazzyCat mods (more cargo, more AI vehicles).
And ofcourse the European Trailer Pack by uk_daf_fan ;)
ProMods developer for Estonia Image
Currently working on another bit of Estonia, you'll see it in the Euromir thread soon enough

Kristijonas

17 Mar 2015 18:07

Thank you for your input. I don't think I'd like the mods you mentioned but I'm sure some of the other forum users will.
So far I have installed "realistic lightning 2.4", "essential mods 4.2", "new profile photos (http://ets2mods.org/2013/07/new-profile ... chelle911/ )" and of course promods 1.90.

dragonheat

20 Mar 2015 01:08

RustyShackleford wrote:jazzycat mods are a must have for this game, period. up there with these maps, maybe more honestly. traffic pack, modded truck traffic pack, painted truck traffic pack, and cargo packs is what I use. let me be clear, I have played a couple hundred hours using these and I STILL see new trucks and cargos driving around once in awhile. it really spruces up the game not only not seeing the same few cars all the time, but seeing cool things randomly.

other than that I used some of the American trucks for awhile, the novelty wears off and ats is coming anyway. it can be a good challenge with them being longer parking and turning can get tricky especially on promods map that offers some tighter spots. and I like trying out different truck tuning mods on different profiles.
i can't get any jazzycat mods to work with 1.90 of promods, i've tried making sure pro loads first, nope tried just using one jazzycat mod, nope still doesn't work, am i doing something really dumb ?

Jan Verschueren
Donation rank:

20 Mar 2015 01:16

dragonheat wrote:i can't get any jazzycat mods to work with 1.90 of promods, i've tried making sure pro loads first, nope tried just using one jazzycat mod, nope still doesn't work, am i doing something really dumb ?
Provoke a crash and post your game.log. Instructions for doing that are in a sticky in the bug reports forum.

One thing which might be going is that if you handn't updated your ETS2 for a long time and then now just did for ProMods, your Jazzycat mods might plum not work on ETS2 v1.16 and you'd have to update those too.
"You know you've played too much ETS2 when..." :lol: :P

"Bad cop" forum moderator, if required.

dragonheat

20 Mar 2015 01:41

it's via steam so it's updated, i'll put it on the bug forum sticky, thank you

EDIT: it was the truck and trailer pack that was causing the problem after i looked through the game.log file

SweetErin

20 Mar 2015 11:36

My only mods installed are promods, jazzycat's ai cars, rjl's Scania T, and a whole bunch of mods from ij's mods including hotel replacements, ai vans, companies, trailers, and skins, and gas stations.

Return to “Questions & Feedback ETS2”

• Information