DLC Scandinavia

Ask questions about the ETS2 mods here. If useful they will be added to the Q&A / Development updates.
Forum rules
Please do not post any crashes, malfunctions or other issues with the mod in this forum. If you have any issues with the mod, please post them here. This forum is only for questions/feedback towards the team, not for solving crashes.
Ostpuff
Developer

05 Apr 2015 00:35

I am really glad we have a release date on our hands and I hope that they will release more of the DLC assets soon to use in the editor etc.
The teaser was a bit short but it looked very nice!

As for Promods, you guys do what you think is the best, personally I think adding cities to Denmark and improving the signage are the biggest issues though. And as always, take your time and don't rush it, I have no problem waiting for some even more excellent content ;)
Image ProMods' Sweden plans and progress HERE
Image For Germans: Even though it might seem like something else, my name is simply another way of saying "cheese balls" in Swedish. Nothing else.

lumentulo

05 Apr 2015 04:05

Memphis84 wrote:i've got to say that the latest images by SCS are STUNNING but the work of Pro is very good too
What a cocktail will we have after they will merge DLC North hm hm :D
Can't wait and keep up the awesome work
For me the release of DLC Scandinavia means that the Promods team should get a motherload of moddable items and tools that will allow them to make the quality of their map jump up.

The only new thing I've seen in DLC teaser is the tunnel lighting. Is this only the beginning?
Languages: RU, EN, DE, PL.

AlexanderPope
Donation rank:

05 Apr 2015 06:40

What I'm really excited about is the new assets that Promods can use. Now everything won't have to look like Prague.
Heaven from all creatures hides the book of Fate,
All but the page prescribed, their present state:
From brutes what men, from men what spirits know:
Or who could suffer being here below?

tkk7406
Add-on Developer

05 Apr 2015 07:07

AlexanderPope wrote:What I'm really excited about is the new assets that Promods can use.
Exactly. Now with those new assets ProMods can really flex their muscles.
AlexanderPope wrote:Now everything won't have to look like Prague.
Not that Prague looks like that in real life. Having been there I would say it's time for some ProMods Reworking.
Cheers,
tkk7406, an Image, Image, Image who beta-tests, moderates and develops at Promods

Chris94_NOR
Donation rank:

05 Apr 2015 14:51

When the Scandinavian DLC are out, i am maybe gonna have 2 profiles, like this:

ProMods + DLC GE + DLC SC
DLC GE + DLC SC

Will do this to check out what is the difference when ProMods is merged with DLC GE and not.
Developer of ScandinaviaMod ProMods map add-on
- E18 Oslo-Kristiansand(Larvik, Porsgrunn, Skien, Arendal)
- E39 Kristiansand-Stavanger(Stavanger & Kristiansand rebuild)
- E6 Lillehammer-Otta(rebuild)

ScandinaviaMod:
https://promods.net/viewtopic.php?f=37&t=17799

Memphis84

09 Apr 2015 14:47

Me the same as ur choice Chris :)

tkk7406
Add-on Developer

09 Apr 2015 14:56

Chris94_NOR wrote:When the Scandinavian DLC are out, i am maybe gonna have 2 profiles, like this:

ProMods + DLC GE + DLC SC
DLC GE + DLC SC

Will do this to check out what is the difference when ProMods is merged with DLC GE and not.
I don't have a standard profile. But I have amny profiles with other maps I'm using. But my career profile: always ProMods and Poland Rebuilding when it comes out.
Cheers,
tkk7406, an Image, Image, Image who beta-tests, moderates and develops at Promods

volan123
Donation rank:

12 Apr 2015 17:43

You gotta watch this guys, it's the first live preview of the DLC by no one other than Squirrel!

Founder of Project Balkans (formerly known as Slovenia map project)

Our thread
My Youtube channel
Facebook page
For more info, please PM me!

Rocar 512E

12 Apr 2015 17:47

It looks like normanl promods.
See guys? Nothing different.

Ostpuff
Developer

12 Apr 2015 18:21

Not really... ProMods Scandinavia is kinda old and except for Stockholm is quite lacking at least compared to the latest additions to ProMods. The DLC however, looks awesome. Having driven down the E4 times and times in real life, it is very accurate. The only thing i am a bit bothered by are the default intersections... but overall it looks great.
Image ProMods' Sweden plans and progress HERE
Image For Germans: Even though it might seem like something else, my name is simply another way of saying "cheese balls" in Swedish. Nothing else.

Return to “Questions & Feedback ETS2”

• Information