Trucking companies for AI

You can talk about anything here (but respect the rules)
PanzerRanger
Donation rank:

10 Dec 2013 16:57

eallo lads!

Im currently working on an AI company mod the puts Scandinavia trucking companies on AI trucks. Since my knowledge of reagular sighted truck companies is limited to those whom operate in mid Sweden I would like inputs from you guys!

Companies currently in the works are

UT = Uses Trailer

Maserfrakt (Borlänge/Dalarna)
ÖGS Bolaget (Örebro)
Ekdahls Åkeri (Dalarna/Malmö) UT
EA Åkeri (Skara)
GKT (Götene) UT
Fluckinger (Sweden) UT
Stjärnströms (Sweden) UT
Alex Andersen (Denmark)
Ahrens Åkeri (Södertälje) UT
LKW Walter (Germany) UT
Heisterkamp (Holland) UT
Schenker (Europe)
DHL (Europe) UT
DSV (Europe)
Bring
Posten Logistik (Sweden)
Ahola Transport (Finland)
Greencarrier (Europe)
Frode Larsen (Denmark)
Orla Christensen & Sønner A/S (Denmark)
Gotlands Bilfrakt (Visby Sweden)
Kiitolinja (Finland)
Kim Johnsen (DK) UT
Sandahl (Sweden)
Östgöta Frakt ( Sweden)
M4 (Sweden
Spånga Logistik (sweden)
Kyl och Frys Expressen (Sweden)

Some of these companies don´t have trailers so for the begining they´ll have to make do anyway

Cheers!
Last edited by PanzerRanger on 03 Jan 2014 11:12, edited 7 times in total.

Nico
Founder
Donation rank:

10 Dec 2013 18:35

Now we need to try to let them only operate in Sweden ;)
Am I developing at the moment?
STDS, ETS2, ATS Beta Tester
Main Developer of ProMods and Moderator.

PanzerRanger
Donation rank:

10 Dec 2013 19:44

Do you know if that is possible? =D

Nico
Founder
Donation rank:

10 Dec 2013 22:38

it is but it's certainly not easy and it will take alot of files...
Am I developing at the moment?
STDS, ETS2, ATS Beta Tester
Main Developer of ProMods and Moderator.

RoadRageDude
Donation rank:

10 Dec 2013 22:50

hmm i like the idea of that... more companies in Scandinavia would be nice to see.

warstrikerrr
Donation rank:

10 Dec 2013 23:27

PanzerRanger wrote:Do you know if that is possible? =D
Panzer that is, all my companies in ETS2 are Swedish companies. Etc EA-Skara, Maserfrakt (S)Schenker logistics, Bilspedition.... Let's not forget Bring logistics and Posten logistik AB
Once a trucker, always a trucker!

PanzerRanger
Donation rank:

11 Dec 2013 10:06

warstrikerrr wrote:
PanzerRanger wrote:Do you know if that is possible? =D
Panzer that is, all my companies in ETS2 are Swedish companies. Etc EA-Skara, Maserfrakt (S)Schenker logistics, Bilspedition.... Let's not forget Bring logistics and Posten logistik AB
I´ll put Posten Logistik in there. I also know the Bring receantly acquired Ekdahls. I dont know if Bilspedition exsists anymore, I think in was acquiredby Coldspeed which I think is a part of Schenker. Hell the German goverment controll most of the biggest transport companies in Europe

The idea, when done, is to have the ETS Companies (buildnings and such) as terminal/distrubution center companies like Schenker and DHL for example.
The trailers I have´nt got into but I want them to be neutral so it does´nt look strange, Like an Ahrens truck hauling an Alex Andersen trailer (yes they dont use trailers)

At my work I sit next to a highway between Stockholm and Gothenburg so I see a lot of trucks passing, most trailers are´nt company specific.

Then is the part of bringing tandem trucks into it for ex. EA and Ekdahls but as seen in availible mods it can be done.

As you guys give me more companies I´ll try and add em up and update the list in the top of the topic.

warstrikerrr
Donation rank:

11 Dec 2013 15:14

I´ll put Posten Logistik in there. I also know the Bring receantly acquired Ekdahls. I dont know if Bilspedition exsists anymore, I think in was acquiredby Coldspeed which I think is a part of Schenker. Hell the German goverment controll most of the biggest transport companies in Europe

The idea, when done, is to have the ETS Companies (buildnings and such) as terminal/distrubution center companies like Schenker and DHL for example.
The trailers I have´nt got into but I want them to be neutral so it does´nt look strange, Like an Ahrens truck hauling an Alex Andersen trailer (yes they dont use trailers)

At my work I sit next to a highway between Stockholm and Gothenburg so I see a lot of trucks passing, most trailers are´nt company specific.

Then is the part of bringing tandem trucks into it for ex. EA and Ekdahls but as seen in availible mods it can be done.

As you guys give me more companies I´ll try and add em up and update the list in the top of the topic.

Myself i'm working on a tandem trailer for my Thurhagens åkeri truck, at the moment its white but soon in their colors, as for DHL and Schenker logistik i have them skinned, Bring also skinned. I could list all my companies if you would like.

PanzerRanger
Donation rank:

11 Dec 2013 22:04

warstrikerrr wrote: Myself i'm working on a tandem trailer for my Thurhagens åkeri truck, at the moment its white but soon in their colors, as for DHL and Schenker logistik i have them skinned, Bring also skinned. I could list all my companies if you would like.

Cool, Would you mind sharing the skins? What Tandem truck do you use? Im going to need a Scania Top Line one and a Volvo FH16 XL cab one

warstrikerrr
Donation rank:

11 Dec 2013 23:00

R-Thurhagens åkeri, a Scania R620 19m combo, 24/25,25 is impossible at the moment

Return to “Off-topic”

• Information