Development on version 2.x (Southern Scandinavia)

Here we will update you with the latest progress.
Yellofoxx

21 May 2015 09:37

Cant await your remake of södertalje .. Yesterday i took a delivery from scania factory to warsaw. I think, södertälje is quite too small... just a direct link to loading station, all other roads are closed and no chance to go on a quick sightseeing tour.

I hope, mandelsoft, you have a nice idea to rebuild that little small village, merging back all that extended scania loading companies, also the scania dealer, maybe a hotel there and (of course) the Scania Test Track. It would be nice to see a bigger scania village there, without all the roadblockers there.

KubaJAM
Donation rank:

21 May 2015 10:06

Nice to see we're being kept up-to-date with this, and that ring-road looks great already!

volan123
Donation rank:

21 May 2015 13:34

Simply wonderful! :D
Founder of Project Balkans (formerly known as Slovenia map project)

Our thread
My Youtube channel
Facebook page
For more info, please PM me!

TRB5991
Donation rank:

21 May 2015 14:05

Already Stockholm looks so much better. This is going to be amazing once you guys finish adjusting the DLC.

losevo58

21 May 2015 15:00

The question is rather complicated, and it definitely can not answer today. We do not know the future plans of the development team SCS for the expansion card in the DLC Scandinavia ..... ?????
Everyone knows that the addon Scandinavia paid, the cost exceeds the cost of the games, and many are not able to buy it. SCS members broke into two games carpool, one with the addon, and the other is not known what part of the larger.
So I was born the idea and the following suggestions to the team ProMods (my publication can be considered an open letter to the team ProMods).
The Easiest Solution!
To develop two versions of the card ProMods, one version for owners addon Scandinavia, the second in the normal mode without add-on for Scandinavia.
There is a third, around Scandinavia, but see above, with respect to plans SCS.

SCOUSER100
Donation rank:

21 May 2015 15:08

thanks for your hard work guys and keep it up!

tkk7406
Add-on Developer

21 May 2015 15:12

Looking forward for this merge MandelSoft! :)
Cheers,
tkk7406, an Image, Image, Image who beta-tests, moderates and develops at Promods

ETS2-User
Developer

21 May 2015 15:14

losevo58 wrote:The question is rather complicated, and it definitely can not answer today. We do not know the future plans of the development team SCS for the expansion card in the DLC Scandinavia ..... ?????
Everyone knows that the addon Scandinavia paid, the cost exceeds the cost of the games, and many are not able to buy it. SCS members broke into two games carpool, one with the addon, and the other is not known what part of the larger.
So I was born the idea and the following suggestions to the team ProMods (my publication can be considered an open letter to the team ProMods).
The Easiest Solution!
To develop two versions of the card ProMods, one version for owners addon Scandinavia, the second in the normal mode without add-on for Scandinavia.
There is a third, around Scandinavia, but see above, with respect to plans SCS.
Well, there was a poll about that issue to find out how many users would buy or had already bought map DLCs. Over 90% said they would, so that was a definite yes to the solution the devs chose. (http://promods.net/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=3794)
Developer for Austria and Svalbard
Creator of the Radiator Springs mod for ATS
Mods by ETS2-User: Facebook page

Lemyxz

21 May 2015 15:17

With the expansion of the road, Stockholm seems to be much bigger and better.

Ostpuff
Developer

21 May 2015 17:53

Looks great! 2 lanes for Essingeleden was awful! Now it looks like it should!

I suppose you will re-add Norra Länken as well, together with Värtahamnen?
Image ProMods' Sweden plans and progress HERE
Image For Germans: Even though it might seem like something else, my name is simply another way of saying "cheese balls" in Swedish. Nothing else.

Return to “Development updates and Q&A ETS2”

• Information