Game crash on A13 slip road junction for service station

Installation problems or game crashes? Post them here.
Forum rules
ALWAYS FOLLOW OUR SELF-HELP GUIDE FIRST.

If you report a game crash ALWAYS post your game.log.txt in between CODE tags, or if it too large post it on pastebin.com and share the link.
MOOSE 6733
Donation rank:

23 May 2015 17:22

Having updated my game to V1.17.1 and applied the Promods patch to enable my game to work; I have experienced one or two problems which have been addressed elsewhere on this forum: Framerate drop/gamelag; game crash on Scania Test Track at Sodertalje. But now, I have experienced a game crash on the A13 near Innsbruck.
I had taken a job delivering pate, from Genova to Raststation-euro abruke; when I tried to exit the A13 slip road the game crashed, screen frozen but sound still running; unable to esc or do anything; so pressed ctrl-alt-delete to regain control of PC. Tried a couple of other attempts with same result; then tried to pass the area actually on the A13, game crashed again! I'll happily post game.log if I knew what to copy for you!
Any ideas? Or is this another conflict with the SCS program?
Loving the latest map update; hope you can solve the latest issues for everyone!
Keep up the Fantastic work you do!
MOOSE 6733 :|
If It Isn't Broken, Don't Try To Fix It! :D

Jan Verschueren
Donation rank:

24 May 2015 22:13

This is an issue for some players and is being looked at, but I don't know if it's been fixed in v1.95 yet. Can anyone confirm?

Note: ProMods v1.95 requires ETS2 v1.18 beta and the Going North DLC.
"You know you've played too much ETS2 when..." :lol: :P

"Bad cop" forum moderator, if required.

MOOSE 6733
Donation rank:

01 Jun 2015 21:11

Not been past there since updating to V1.95 / V1.18.1, so have no idea just yet Jan.
When I do, I'll let you know, unless of course you beat me to it!
MOOSE6733
If It Isn't Broken, Don't Try To Fix It! :D

Return to “Gameplay issues ETS2”

• Information