mbman212's truck reviews & review requests

You can talk about anything here (but respect the rules)
mbman212
Donation rank:

31 May 2015 21:19

Yet another review of an American truck.

KENWORTH T800

As we all know, American trucks have fascinated people with their look, size and power. When you hear loud noise from a distance, you might think that is American truck with 7" stacks or just a straight piped V8 Scania.

Well, in Europe it's (usually) straight piped Scania or any other truck with open pipe sound, but also there are a few American trucks on the line.

This truck though was very customisable, in my opinion it had too much on tuning dots.

The truck was sold on DAF truck dealers, so I had to travel all the way up to Amsterdam to get one... well, actually, I ordered my T800 by using the Internet.

There was 4 different cabin options available, day cab, day cab plus, higher and even higher. I chose the third one, which fit right into my eye.

There was plenty of choices what to put under the hood, 6 different ISX or CAT engines together with PACCAR MX engines from DAF trucks.

Because I wanted some raw power, I chose Cummins ISX that produced 600 hp and nearly 3 000 newton meters of torque, for the gearbox I chose Eaton Fuller 20-gear 'box (4 backwards, 16 forward). Then, I put some LED lights around it, kept the original chrome parts, added couple of new ones and took it to a test drive from Transinet Tampere to Norrskepp (or something like it, but anyways, it's DLC company) in Stockholm.

And, the detailing is absolutely the most realistic what I've seen on American truck mods, but of course, it can't beat the New Actros :lol:

Here's the shots from the test drive.
#8 Forum Spammer

ETS2 v1.38.1.15, ProMods 2.5x, DLC content

12,50% explored
Driven km 67,200
2957 hours of ETS2

ATS v1.38x, DLC content

29,46% explored
Driven mi 19,000
271 hours of ATS

Return to “Off-topic”

• Information