Truckers code of conduct

Ask questions about the ETS2 mods here. If useful they will be added to the Q&A / Development updates.
Forum rules
Please do not post any crashes, malfunctions or other issues with the mod in this forum. If you have any issues with the mod, please post them here. This forum is only for questions/feedback towards the team, not for solving crashes.
LoaderSaints

11 Jun 2015 10:15

MOOSE 6733 wrote:What do the letters GTA V mean? :)
GTA V means Grand Theft Auto V, a sandbox video game by Rockstar North. ;)

MOOSE 6733
Donation rank:

11 Jun 2015 14:21

Must've been a really clever pilot to land on there! :lol:

We've had a TV series called 'Mega Truckers', recently; showing the work of Australian Heavy Haulage, awesome stuff!
Same sort of caper goes on here in the UK; probably on a slightly smaller scale but still fraught with problems; height, weight, length restrictions etc., a real headache for those involved for sure! :roll:

I've just delivered this 'Bad Boy', from Le Havre France to Javaskyla Finland; a bit of a tight squeeze here and there! ;)

Truck-On!

MOOSE 6733
If It Isn't Broken, Don't Try To Fix It! :D

MOOSE 6733
Donation rank:

11 Jun 2015 14:22

Thanks for the info Loader Saints! ;)
MOOSE 6733

Boosted Doge
Donation rank:

11 Jun 2015 14:32

MOOSE 6733 wrote: We've had a TV series called 'Mega Truckers', recently; showing the work of Australian Heavy Haulage, awesome stuff!
I've been watching that series on Discovery Channel
Image Image

Horizon™
Developer

11 Jun 2015 14:45

Default prefab make your life harder :D
Post is proudly delivered by Horizon's Logistics
Roaming through desert

Developer of Lithuania
Developer of Kazakhstan
Developer of Iraq

MOOSE 6733
Donation rank:

11 Jun 2015 16:52

My life's tough enough as it is thanks! :o :lol:
Hey Deus Horizon, I see from your profile that you drive a Merc. tandem rig; any screenshots of it? :)
MOOSE 6733

MOOSE 6733
Donation rank:

11 Jun 2015 16:58

Yeah Crazy Trucker, that's the program. Amazing stuff eh? :)
We had a similar series here called 'Super Truckers', about a company called Kings Heavy Haulage, from Bristol UK.
Here's a You tube link if anyone's interested.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eH8enNdBM3M
MOOSE 6733 :D

LoaderSaints

11 Jun 2015 17:15

MOOSE 6733 wrote:Thanks for the info Loader Saints! ;)
No problem. ;)
MOOSE 6733 wrote:I've just delivered this 'Bad Boy', from Le Havre France to Javaskyla Finland; a bit of a tight squeeze here and there! ;)
I guess you mean Jyväskylä. :lol:

Boosted Doge
Donation rank:

11 Jun 2015 18:07

Yeah Moose it indeed is a good show. ive never watched super truckers. there is one i also like called "Highway Thru Hell" it is not derectly truck related but it is really good. it is about a heavy vehicles rescue team in Alaska ( i think )
Last edited by Boosted Doge on 18 Jun 2015 14:25, edited 1 time in total.
Image Image

Aussie Trucker

12 Jun 2015 00:04

MOOSE 6733 wrote: I've just delivered this 'Bad Boy', from Le Havre France to Javaskyla Finland; a bit of a tight squeeze here and there! ;)
Whenever I see large pipe/cylinders on truck in ETS I always remember an old trucking cartoon I saw many years ago with a truck carting a tapered cylinder and a smart alec in a car sitting behind riding the horn and making the cylinder act like a large trumpet. The poor truck drivers head was rattling from the noise as it went up the cylinder and into his cabin. Technicalities and realities aside I'd love to try but that would be too inconsiderate.
CrazyTrucker wrote:Yeah Moose it indeed is a good show. ive never watched super truckers. there is one i also like called "Highway Thru Hell" it is not derectly truck related but it is really go. it is about a heavy vehicles rescue team in Alaska ( i think )
I saw one series of that where they spend most of their time towing from the Coquihalla Highway. I'm not big on cold weather and snow is something I'm happy to give to other people so those guys get a big thumbs up from me, there is not enough money in the world to make me work in those conditions. Mind you when you are as big as that young bloke who gets most of the jobs I don't think you'd ever feel the cold. I wonder what he's going to be when he grows up!

Return to “Questions & Feedback ETS2”

• Information