Smurf!

New users are welcome to post a short introduction here
Lolsmurf

21 Sep 2013 14:55

Hi people!

As you may know (or not), I m Lolsmurf.

I have been playing and modding SCS games since 18 wos PTTM. It just started with adding more traffic, speeding up trucks, etc.
I really got into making maps when I saw the polish map for 18 wos Haulin, from there on I opened the editor just to see how those guys had build their world.
It's probably the place where I learned the most, just by watching how they worked.

Most of my mods were for private use only until ETS1, where I released a first 'extra road'.
After that some people (dutch guys again lol) aproached me to help them with a holland-belgium project for ETS1. It never got released but it was some nice work we did there.

I then worked together with a guy (also a dutch dude :idea: ). We made a small piece of road representing the Basque country. We made tons of new signs and stuff making it one of the most realistic projects people had seen for the game. We stopped the release and support for it when we found out ETS2 was going to be released soon.

And now, well here I am working with (dutch) people once again on Spain.

Some more personal information:

I'm 22 years old and live in Antwerp (the most beautiful city in the world) and am still a student, I stopped playing SCS games since ETS1 because of the lack of time. I also enjoy modding much more than playing the game. I consider myself as an 'old veteran' in SCS games whilst being only 22 years old lol.
If you want to know more or have some questions regarding my work; feel free to ask them.

yozza

21 Sep 2013 19:11

Glad to have you back. Keep up the excellent work

mark.layton1
Donation rank:

21 Sep 2013 21:43

Yeah nice one, cant wait to see your work,well done ..

droppy_driver

26 Sep 2013 17:49

Hello Smurf!

Leuk dat er nog een Belg op dit forum zit!

Ik ben 23 jaar en woonachtig te West-Vlaanderen. Nadat het spelen van Eurotruck-simulator mij toch wel minder en minder begint te interesseren ben ik begonnen met experimenteren om maps te maken.

Alle software is aanwezig en ook photoshop + sketchup beheer ik met basiskennis.

Als ik ergens mee kan helpen ofzo, just let me know!

Verder dacht ik ook aan een project om een gebied te maken die enkel België beslaat. Geen goed idee?

Groeten

Jens

soybetico

30 Dec 2013 17:27

droppy_driver wrote:Hello Smurf!

Leuk dat er nog een Belg op dit forum zit!

Ik ben 23 jaar en woonachtig te West-Vlaanderen. Nadat het spelen van Eurotruck-simulator mij toch wel minder en minder begint te interesseren ben ik begonnen met experimenteren om maps te maken.

Alle software is aanwezig en ook photoshop + sketchup beheer ik met basiskennis.

Als ik ergens mee kan helpen ofzo, just let me know!

Verder dacht ik ook aan een project om een gebied te maken die enkel België beslaat. Geen goed idee?

Groeten

Jens

In English!

Return to “Introductions”

• Information