Territory expansion in upcoming ETS2 Update 1.19

You can talk about anything here (but respect the rules)
kristiadi

02 Jul 2015 15:27

why just build one country at a time, just build whole Balkans, promods 2.0 - The Balkans. looks god for release title isn't it??!!

Horizon™
Developer

02 Jul 2015 15:30

Do you understand that few months aren't enough to build all the Balkans, if you don't understand that - then just be silent, okay ? ;)
Post is proudly delivered by Horizon's Logistics
Roaming through desert

Developer of Lithuania
Developer of Kazakhstan
Developer of Iraq

martinusK

02 Jul 2015 15:40

kristiadi wrote:why just build one country at a time, just build whole Balkans, promods 2.0 - The Balkans. looks god for release title isn't it??!!
Release title - yes. In reality, the team isn't gonna drop the entire project just because one person wants the Balkans. That would be ridiculous, since there are many vital links missing in the map currently.
And would you really sacrifice hundreds of kilometres of detour-driving, just so you could drive in the Balkans?
Think before you post. There will be a time for everything.
Suggestions are allowed, but just saying "I WANT IT" and expecting results - that's pure idiocy, if i may say so.
ProMods developer for Estonia Image
Currently working on another bit of Estonia, you'll see it in the Euromir thread soon enough

volan123
Donation rank:

02 Jul 2015 15:46

We have been working on Slovenia like since August and we're now almost to Croatia. Now think how much would take if we would make Bosnia, Albania, Serbia, Macedonia, Montenegro etc.?
Founder of Project Balkans (formerly known as Slovenia map project)

Our thread
My Youtube channel
Facebook page
For more info, please PM me!

MYE2001

02 Jul 2015 15:49

I think there are lots of projects already.Also making Balkans will reduce the speed of other projects.
volan123 wrote:We have been working on Slovenia like since August and we're now almost to Croatia. Now think how much would take if we would make Bosnia, Albania, Serbia, Macedonia, Montenegro etc.?
You are absolutely right.The only thing which could make Balkans project easier that Balkan countries aren`t too big.

grega

02 Jul 2015 15:54

Anyone who want Balkans, you know where you can find us ;)
and nice to see completed Hungary, but I do miss few more cities? :O
Follow our Project Balkans news on FB page https://www.facebook.com/ets2balkans
Check my brand new serie on Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ji5FdxHhEIA&t=584s

MandelSoft
Lead Developer

02 Jul 2015 17:14

kristiadi wrote:why just build one country at a time, just build whole Balkans, promods 2.0 - The Balkans. looks god for release title isn't it??!!
You obviously never actually built a map, so you don't know how long these things take...
Your daily dose of wisdom!
╔═══╗────╔═╗╔═╗────╔╗
║╔═╗║────║║╚╝║║────║║
║╚═╝╠═╦══╣╔╗╔╗╠══╦═╝╠══╗
║╔══╣╔╣╔╗║║║║║║╔╗║╔╗║══╣
║║──║║║╚╝║║║║║║╚╝║╚╝╠══║
╚╝──╚╝╚══╩╝╚╝╚╩══╩══╩══╝
Don't ask us for a release date; we don't know either.

Rocar 512E

02 Jul 2015 20:04

grega wrote:Anyone who want Balkans, you know where you can find us ;)
and nice to see completed Hungary, but I do miss few more cities? :O
Gyor, Szombathely, Szolnok, Nagykanizsa and Miskolc?

Shiva

02 Jul 2015 20:06

volan123 wrote:
ETS2-User wrote:Cool! Finally they're coming after we already saw a piece of road going from Austria (Fürstenfeld) towards Hungary :D
I still remember when we discovered that together haha :D
It looks to as if the road would go to Körmend, or even to Szemenye in Hungary. The Border crossing seems to be in place already.

I Wonder how much/little trouble this will do to the ProMods Romania connection?
Youtube video of a Semi Truck in Monaco 2011. Route driven. Possible modern ETS2 routes 1 and 2 and their combinations.
ProMods v2.33 and RusMap v1.8.1 load order for ETS2 1.34

Arvidsson-Källqvist
Donation rank:

03 Jul 2015 00:01

I don't think it should, as far as I know Mirfi only built the M5, M43 going from Budapest to the Nagylak-Nadlac border trough Szeged. So probably he will remove that part.

By the way looking at the map it would be sooo nice if they would build the complete National road 4 (E60) from Budapest to the Ártánd - Bors border. :D
Company: David Kiesch International Transport & Spedition SRL
Headquarter: Cluj-Napoca
Truck: 2021 Volvo FH500 Globetrotter XL
Numberplate: CJ 21 WLX

Return to “Off-topic”

• Information