Development on version 2.x (Romania Edition)

Here we will update you with the latest progress.
Horizon™
Developer

10 Jul 2015 17:13

patrykos31 wrote:
DeusHorizon wrote:1.The project is moving and is full of great progress
2.Probably he will finish just some parts of the map, the other author will make a road to connect the Poland with Estonia by road.
Thanks for your answer! I hope forum mates understand me, because my english is not verry good, but is good or only basic xD
Actually I edited my post because somehow I though to write in "EuroMir Project" topic :D
Post is proudly delivered by Horizon's Logistics
Roaming through desert

Developer of Lithuania
Developer of Kazakhstan
Developer of Iraq

cris222
Donation rank:

10 Jul 2015 20:28

Looks awesome as always man :) also you should keep the damaged bumpy roads since they are very common in Romania
Driving a Mercedes-Benz truck somewhere in Germany while listening to Rammstein is an amazing combination :D

n4gix.bill.leaming
Donation rank:

10 Jul 2015 20:41

patrykos31 wrote:Thanks for your answer! I hope forum mates understand me, because my english is not verry good, but is good or only basic xD
Your English is quite acceptable. It is far better than my (non-existent) Polish, which is only enough to cause ladies to slap my face. :lol:
Fr. Bill
Global Moderator

Interests: Gauge Programming - 3d Modeling for Milviz

volan123
Donation rank:

10 Jul 2015 20:44

Lots of improvements Mirfi! And that border crossing looks awesome! :D

Btw, any chance of seeing dirt roads? A little off-road challenge? :lol:
Founder of Project Balkans (formerly known as Slovenia map project)

Our thread
My Youtube channel
Facebook page
For more info, please PM me!

jscharpf
Donation rank:

10 Jul 2015 23:58

wow this is looking great! Very nice job!

I just returned from a 3 week trip to Romania (my wife is Romanian). We rented a car an drove all over; Arad, Deva, Sibiu, Sarmizegituza, Transfagarasan, Bucharest, Focsani, Brasov,.. there was a bicycle race in Sibiu and the surrounding areas. We were able to see the prelude. Pretty cool stuff!

:).. Beautiful, Beautiful country. I think I want to retire there.

Now I can't wait to drive it in ETS2! :)

Jeff

MIRFI
Donation rank:

11 Jul 2015 10:10

Yes, the Nadlac motorway border will be included. ;)

@Cris222 I hate stereotypes.. :lol: The major Romanian roads are in quite good shape actually. I haven't seen one in bad shape for years. ;) Funny thing though is that the road in discussion was near your hometown Braila.

@Bill You always make my day.. :lol:

@Volan123 I will try one for Moldova, mate. ;)

@jscharpf It really makes me happy hearing positive reviews of people visiting Romania. ;) Hope you'll come visit again for a dish of Sarmale with Mamaliga! :lol:

cris222
Donation rank:

11 Jul 2015 12:50

MIRFI wrote: @Cris222 I hate stereotypes.. :lol: The major Romanian roads are in quite good shape actually. I haven't seen one in bad shape for years. ;) Funny thing though is that the road in discussion was near your hometown Braila.
Well a high percentage of all the roads in bad shape are in that part of Romania :lol:
MIRFI wrote: @jscharpf It really makes me happy hearing positive reviews of people visiting Romania. ;) Hope you'll come visit again for a dish of Sarmale with Mamaliga! :lol:
mmmm now I want some too :D
Driving a Mercedes-Benz truck somewhere in Germany while listening to Rammstein is an amazing combination :D

patrykos31

11 Jul 2015 14:36

jscharpf wrote:wow this is looking great! Very nice job!

I just returned from a 3 week trip to Romania (my wife is Romanian). We rented a car an drove all over; Arad, Deva, Sibiu, Sarmizegituza, Transfagarasan, Bucharest, Focsani, Brasov,.. there was a bicycle race in Sibiu and the surrounding areas. We were able to see the prelude. Pretty cool stuff!

:).. Beautiful, Beautiful country. I think I want to retire there.

Now I can't wait to drive it in ETS2! :)

Jeff
I think the eastern europe countries are beautiful, Romania, Moldavia, Hungary and I like Greece too, this is beautiful country :D
Trucking is love, trucking is life...
My spec | i5 4460 | B85 G43 | GTX 960 | 8GB RAM | SSD 120 GB | HDD 1 TB | Seasonic 520 W |
Currently driving Volvo FH 16 2012 Scania Streamline Renault Magnum
Every truck for every day :lol:
My WOTR profile
Steam Profile

Rocar 512E

11 Jul 2015 16:35

n4gix.bill.leaming wrote:
patrykos31 wrote:Thanks for your answer! I hope forum mates understand me, because my english is not verry good, but is good or only basic xD
Your English is quite acceptable. It is far better than my (non-existent) Polish, which is only enough to cause ladies to slap my face. :lol:
My czech is worse :lol: :D I only know railway terms and few normal daily words :twisted:

DubLuV
Donation rank:

11 Jul 2015 19:32

Will we can see trams and tramways on roads, or just lines ?
ProMods Language Translator

Return to “Development updates and Q&A ETS2”

• Information