Real truck drivers?

You can talk about anything here (but respect the rules)
Dannu
Donation rank:

15 Jul 2015 20:55

I still got 2 years primary school, so i might go to logistics school at Rovaniemi. Otherwise i want job working with computers.
Ex-ProMods Beta Tester from 1.90 to 2.64

Aussie Trucker

16 Jul 2015 00:49

n4gix.bill.leaming wrote:Well, aside from self-arguments, there's also the issue of having to smell yourself for hours on end...

...and if you've been silly enough to eat a load of gassy food, God help you! :lol:
You say that like it's a bad thing.
durant35 wrote:I always want to know how you find jobs in truck driving.... is it like in the game or not :D ?
You just park the truck somewhere and go to sleep and when you wake up in the morning there is a load on the truck ready to go.
MrSimsFaniFIN wrote:I still got 2 years primary school, so i might go to logistics school at Rovaniemi. Otherwise i want job working with computers.
Don't do it!!! Save yourself!! Computers are evil!! Then again with tablets and quad core mobiles phones you can nearly do both these days.

Dannu
Donation rank:

16 Jul 2015 15:06

Lol :D
Ex-ProMods Beta Tester from 1.90 to 2.64

n4gix.bill.leaming
Donation rank:

16 Jul 2015 20:02

Aussie Trucker wrote:
n4gix.bill.leaming wrote:Well, aside from self-arguments, there's also the issue of having to smell yourself for hours on end...

...and if you've been silly enough to eat a load of gassy food, God help you! :lol:
You say that like it's a bad thing.
It is a given that if you can smell yourself, things have really gotten bad enough for others to notice it too. Also, at sixty-six I have to be particularly careful about gas, 'cause I'm never too certain what will come out. "Depends" may not be too unthinkable in the near future.
Fr. Bill
Global Moderator

Interests: Gauge Programming - 3d Modeling for Milviz

Horizon™
Developer

16 Jul 2015 20:05

? What? You make me laugh :)
Post is proudly delivered by Horizon's Logistics
Roaming through desert

Developer of Lithuania
Developer of Kazakhstan
Developer of Iraq

Aussie Trucker

17 Jul 2015 02:03

n4gix.bill.leaming wrote: It is a given that if you can smell yourself, things have really gotten bad enough for others to notice it too. Also, at sixty-six I have to be particularly careful about gas, 'cause I'm never too certain what will come out. "Depends" may not be too unthinkable in the near future.

Aaahhh I see the problem here, you care what people think. Once you stop caring what people around you think and whether you fit into their idea of right you stop worrying about the little things in life.

It's like picking up a hitch hiker (can we have them in ETS2? :) ) and wondering if you should fart in your own cabin incase it offends the guy who's been walking for 3 days, eaten nothing but road kill and wild flowers and hasn't showered in a week.

Jan Verschueren
Donation rank:

17 Jul 2015 02:25

Aussie Trucker wrote:Aaahhh I see the problem here, you care what people think. Once you stop caring what people around you think and whether you fit into their idea of right you stop worrying about the little things in life.

It's like picking up a hitch hiker (can we have them in ETS2? :) ) and wondering if you should fart in your own cabin incase it offends the guy who's been walking for 3 days, eaten nothing but road kill and wild flowers and hasn't showered in a week.
Ah... I see a problem here. You seem to forget population density over here in the old world is such most of the land is developed and civilised, so even bums don't even come close to what you describe. :P
"You know you've played too much ETS2 when..." :lol: :P

"Bad cop" forum moderator, if required.

Aussie Trucker

17 Jul 2015 04:59

Jan Verschueren wrote:
Ah... I see a problem here. You seem to forget population density over here in the old world is such most of the land is developed and civilised, so even bums don't even come close to what you describe. :P
Population density in itself suggests that there is more stink to get used to. The more people there is the more eating, the more eating the more farting, the more farting the more stink. If 1 in 10 stink here in the uncivilised land you could walk for 10 days before running into someone elses stink, the same 1 in 10 over there and you are living next door to it. Therefore it pays not to worry about what others think because they don't care what you think or they would shower more often.

LA-MJ
Donation rank:

17 Jul 2015 15:41

This topic stinks ;)

n4gix.bill.leaming
Donation rank:

17 Jul 2015 21:47

Aussie Trucker wrote:
n4gix.bill.leaming wrote:Aaahhh I see the problem here, you care what people think. Once you stop caring what people around you think and whether you fit into their idea of right you stop worrying about the little things in life.
I care about myself. If I stink so much I can smell myself, I get nauseous. As for the gas, if it isn't flatus then I really have a problem! Hence the "Depends*" :oops:

Fr. Bill
Global Moderator

Interests: Gauge Programming - 3d Modeling for Milviz

Return to “Off-topic”

• Information