Need patch included with 1.91 for ETS2 1.19?

Installation problems or game crashes? Post them here.
Forum rules
ALWAYS FOLLOW OUR SELF-HELP GUIDE FIRST.

If you report a game crash ALWAYS post your game.log.txt in between CODE tags, or if it too large post it on pastebin.com and share the link.
sgtmelin

27 Jul 2015 16:38

The speed limit in sweden have been wrong from day one that dlc came out. Not to do with promod of course. Im a truck driver in sweden and the speed limit are the same as cars. too you get in speed limit 90 km/h then its 80 for truck. And that is on all roads. Truck drivers follow the speed limit up to 80. only time it can be lower for trucks are if the road have a very big sloop.

n4gix.bill.leaming
Donation rank:

27 Jul 2015 19:03

LA-MJ wrote:Ah, but that's the thing, you are using different precision for kph->mph. In truth you should be multiplying by 0.62. And 1.6 is easier for me than that ;)
Well of course 0.62 is more precise. As it happens though, I learned to drive as a young teen in Iran, where all speed limits are posted in kph. As our family car was brought over from the U.S. it had only the stock MPH speedometer. So I learned from the beginning to us the simpler 0.6 multiplier. The major advantage is that it guarantees your mental calculation will be slightly below the actual limit

In my nearly fifty-three years of driving, I've never gotten a ticket for speeding.
Fr. Bill
Global Moderator

Interests: Gauge Programming - 3d Modeling for Milviz

jspence73

02 Aug 2015 20:10

if Only'd I'd Help with the map testing aswell Squirrel would cause I get Over excited With the next map update But I don't get the chance to Test the map in Beta So it would be nice to be a Beta tester to test the map :)
Last edited by jspence73 on 02 Aug 2015 20:53, edited 1 time in total.
When map mods come into mind ProMods is always the Number 1 map mod of Ets2 :)

Been enjoying promods since 1.95 :)

Just became a Beta Tester for the C2C Map since v2.2 on ATS

Horizon™
Developer

02 Aug 2015 20:12

Once the god said "Wait until you'll be needed for ProMods" :)
Post is proudly delivered by Horizon's Logistics
Roaming through desert

Developer of Lithuania
Developer of Kazakhstan
Developer of Iraq

JustNeil2

08 Sep 2015 21:10

n4gix.bill.leaming wrote:I'm fairly certain that even in Canada trucks are required to drive slower in most places than cars and smaller trucks. That is certainly the case here in the U.S., and also in most of Europe.
As a Retired Canadian Trucker of 20+ years, I can tell you for a Fact that, "A Vehicles in Canada travel at the Posted Speed Limit, irregardless of Size or Weight"
Trucks travel at the same speed as Cars in Canada, there is not "Slower Speed Zones" for Trucks!
OK?
:geek: ;)
Last edited by n4gix.bill.leaming on 08 Sep 2015 21:37, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Removed excessive and unnecessary quoted text. Please only quote the portion you are replying to.

JustNeil2

08 Sep 2015 21:14

blablubb wrote:
DeusHorizon wrote:1. The truck needs go lower by 10kph ,then actual speed limit for braking and so on...
He is basicly saying (although badly) that speedlimits are different for trucks and cars for obvious reasons. However that 10km/h thing is incorrect and irrelevant.

If you want to check the actual speedlimit differences for cars and trucks then this wiki gives a good but limited overview. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Speed_limits_by_country
Retired Trucker here.
Speed limits in Canada for trucks and Cars, are the same across Canada. Many Years Ago, there was a slower for trucks, but it was causing accidents and was abandoned in the Early 1960's if you want a bit of history?

n4gix.bill.leaming
Donation rank:

08 Sep 2015 21:50

JustNeil2 wrote: As a Retired Canadian Trucker of 20+ years, I can tell you for a Fact that, "A Vehicles in Canada travel at the Posted Speed Limit, irregardless of Size or Weight"
Trucks travel at the same speed as Cars in Canada, there is not "Slower Speed Zones" for Trucks!
Hence my use of "fairly certain" instead of "absolutely positively one-hundred percent sure..." :roll:

In that respect, Canada is perhaps wise, since the limits for cars is limited to that of trucks, unlike the U.S. where cars can whip past and zig-zag around trucks struggling to maintain their regulated speed. :shock:
Fr. Bill
Global Moderator

Interests: Gauge Programming - 3d Modeling for Milviz

JetstreamF1

09 Sep 2015 19:47

Sometimes cars overtake cars too.

However, I've seen lane divisions in NJ where cars can have their own set of lanes, with anyone being able to use the other set.

Headquarters: Frankfurt am Main

Current Truck: DAF XF Euro 6(<5000km)

Journey Screenshots (Old Photos are on Pages 1-5): http://promods.net/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=8253

Return to “Gameplay issues ETS2”

• Information