Who is ScuL

New users are welcome to post a short introduction here
ScuL
Founder

01 Aug 2013 18:38

Just to give some background information;

I am Dutch yet have lived in the UK for the last 4 years.

I have been playing games for all eternity (especially when I was still at school and had loads of time), so I started playing SCS games already back in the day with 18WoS and the likes. I never really looked into modding back in those days but I got a huge interest after Euro Truck Simulator 1 was released. Got distracted yet again but when a friend pointed out ETS2 was soon to be released I checked it out immediately. The lack of countries and the poor quality of other map mods around inspired me to do some work and when I found Nico as a partner the match was fantastic.
My ultimate dream is to include every European country possible in the ProMods pack, so we will see how far we will get.

I'm a bit of a busy-bee I run several other websites/forums, I make music and DJ whenever I find the time. Life lately has been more so sucked up by work however I am married to a beautiful wife who also deserves attention so I have to be careful how much time I spend trucking :P

Do I have something with trucks? No not really. On average I drive my pimped up Volvo at 180km/h in order to bug-test the map quickly but I love the freedom in the game and the fact that you can cruise through Europe as in real life.

I speak fluent English, Dutch, German, Swedish. I can speak reasonable French and I have a good understanding of Danish & Norwegian however will respond in "Nordic" ..
I am Image Dutch living in Image New Zealand and I speak Image EN Image DE Image SE Image FR

Pasilius

01 Aug 2013 18:45

Swedish ey ;) I bet you're good at mathematics too? :P
World of Trucks - Pasilius

"It ain't the fall that gets you..it's the sudden stop at the bottom"

ScuL
Founder

01 Aug 2013 18:46

Pasilius wrote:Swedish ey ;) I bet you're good at mathematics too? :P
Not really I scored a 7 out of 10 in highschool. Somehow my language brain didn't get activated until I was 18, I wish I was as good at foreign languages when I was in highschool :mrgreen:
I am Image Dutch living in Image New Zealand and I speak Image EN Image DE Image SE Image FR

Pasilius

01 Aug 2013 18:48

ScuL wrote:
Pasilius wrote:Swedish ey ;) I bet you're good at mathematics too? :P
Not really I scored a 7 out of 10 in highschool. Somehow my language brain didn't get activated until I was 18, I wish I was as good at foreign languages when I was in highschool :mrgreen:
Ah well :) People who are good at learning new languages, are usually good at math :P And latin, for some reason.

Nico
Founder
Donation rank:

01 Aug 2013 18:52

People who are good at learning new languages, are usually good at math :P And latin, for some reason.
Funny. I am pretty good at maths but I suck at languages. I can speak some but my writing and grammer is terrible :(
Am I developing at the moment?
STDS, ETS2, ATS Beta Tester
Main Developer of ProMods and Moderator.

Pasilius

01 Aug 2013 19:18

Nico wrote:
People who are good at learning new languages, are usually good at math :P And latin, for some reason.
Funny. I am pretty good at maths but I suck at languages. I can speak some but my writing and grammer is terrible :(
Grammer is for suckers anyway ;) I suck at finnish grammer, even though I've been speaking the language all my life :mrgreen:

Mads

01 Aug 2013 19:22

Kult at du snakker "Skandinavisk" hehe! :)
Cool that you speak "Nordic"

kildevang
Donation rank:

05 Aug 2013 21:16

Mads wrote:Kult at du snakker "Skandinavisk" hehe! :)
Cool that you speak "Nordic"
Eller nice at du taler "skandinavisk" :P
same as before in English
*Signature is loading*

Dannu
Donation rank:

10 Jul 2014 12:24

My maths number is 6 out of 10 :( But i can speak Finnish, Swedish, English, and little bit of German.
Ex-ProMods Beta Tester from 1.90 to 2.64

John
Donation rank:

14 Sep 2014 20:37

Scul, which part of Hampshire do you live? :shock:

Return to “Introductions”

• Information