Other mods that work with our map pack

Ask questions about the ETS2 mods here. If useful they will be added to the Q&A / Development updates.
Forum rules
Please do not post any crashes, malfunctions or other issues with the mod in this forum. If you have any issues with the mod, please post them here. This forum is only for questions/feedback towards the team, not for solving crashes.
ScuL
Founder

18 Jan 2014 19:02

There is no room for Ghent unfortunately
I am Image Dutch living in Image New Zealand and I speak Image EN Image DE Image SE Image FR

Xtry_online
Donation rank:

19 Jan 2014 09:15

ScuL wrote:There is no room for Ghent unfortunately
Thanks for the reply.

Does not matter, love the map as it is. Just saying what I would like :D But I will be glad with Antwerp. That's where I'm born :p. Ghent is where I live :p.
Sorry for my poor English. It is not my native language.

Add me on Steam and PSN: Xtry_online

anel1993

21 Jan 2014 20:55

Will you guys making a expansion to the balkans?
like Bosnia, Croatia, Slovenia, Macedonia, and etc. :)

ScuL
Founder

21 Jan 2014 22:58

We hope so, one day
I am Image Dutch living in Image New Zealand and I speak Image EN Image DE Image SE Image FR

RoadRageDude
Donation rank:

21 Jan 2014 23:47

If so [cause I like the idea that anel1993 said] what cities are you gonna be aiming for? [at least a quick insider]

coolbatdark
Donation rank:

22 Jan 2014 17:40

Works this mod: TruckSim Map 4.5.2 in the map pack?

ScuL
Founder

22 Jan 2014 22:57

coolbatdark wrote:Works this mod: TruckSim Map 4.5.2 in the map pack?
Impossible

spOwNED

26 Jan 2014 22:24

What is the best wintermod to use with Promods?

RickDeckard
Donation rank:

01 Feb 2014 16:24

spOwNED wrote:What is the best wintermod to use with Promods?
I tried this one: http://ets2.lt/en/winter-mod-v-4-0/
It worked perfectly for me, and it made trucking really challenging sometimes.

There is already a newer version on this winter mod, but I haven't tried that yet.

Jello

06 Feb 2014 10:05

I've spent as much time as I could (with RL & work) finding a good number of mods that work with ETS2 1.8.2.5 + DLC & Promod 152. I was just after mods that added some realism, better look, nicer feel to an already quite good game. I started a new profile & saved the profile as I found that the mod worked, but there are some mods in this list that are still to be fully tested as they are only available at higher levels & currently I am only at lvl 4.

I only need to find some sound mods for the other trucks & I'd be one very happy sim trucker :) Hope this is helpful.

These are the actual .scs file names, you should be able to find them with google:

*Note: The sound mods add, more realistic engine sounds, exhaust brake, turbo whine, air noises when changing, horns.

Daf paccar Sound v6 by Kriechbaum (Nice sound mod for DAF trucks)
Painted truck traffic by Jazzycat v1.2
Promods 152 (No need to say a word ;))
Route_Advisor_Cebtre Top_v4.0 by Hemil (Comes with 3 other positions for the GPS)
SCANIA Streamline 6 open pipe sound by Kriechbaum (Bit of a deep rumble can get a tad tiresome when cruising on A roads in top gear)
trailer_and_cargo_pack_by_Jazzycat_v2.2_eng
ZwareJingensINERTIAmodv1.5_byVeloW (nice physics mod, not over the top like some)
dd_tandem_truck_pack v15 (Cool Mod By Flemming at SCS forums with instructions on how to add your own paint to trailers)
GTMods Scania T v1.1.0(Looks good, truck in showroom from start, but need lvl 10 to test & GT Mike has made good mods for earlier versions)
Sound_volvo (Good sound for all Volvo's)
Peterbilt_389_Stas556_dmitry68 (Cool older truck)
ZZZzzz Peterbilt 386 Cummins V3 + Improvements (Good sound mod for above truck by Kriechbaum)
trailers_and_cargo_pack_by_Jazzycat_v2.1.1_end & zaddon_ProMods_1.52
military_cargo_pack_by_Jazzycat_v1.3_eng
military_cargo_traffic_v1.3
railway_cargo_pack_by_Jazzycat_v1.2_eng
railway_cargo_pack_by_Jazzycat_v1.2_traffic

zzzImproved_weather_1_3 (Very nice weather mod, it even rains only enough sometimes that you need intermittant wipers, transition between day night is awesome & more)
KacK'sEnb Seies Graphics Mod HD V1.0 (very nice mod, improves the graphics very nicely with no FPS drop)
zMapRoadColorChange (These last mods are simple mods that just improve the viewing of the maps & GPS)
zzCityDotsColorChanged
zzzzzzRoadIcons3D
zMapRoadColorChange

Return to “Questions & Feedback ETS2”

• Information