Information about ProMods countries

Ask questions about the ETS2 mods here. If useful they will be added to the Q&A / Development updates.
Forum rules
Please do not post any crashes, malfunctions or other issues with the mod in this forum. If you have any issues with the mod, please post them here. This forum is only for questions/feedback towards the team, not for solving crashes.
martinusK

02 Jun 2015 18:40

Please fix these small design flaws in "my" countries:
SWEDEN
Country name, Sweden (under flag) is not underlined
Nico's and Scul's name isn't red (#FF0000)

ESTONIA
Country name, Estonia (under flag) is not underlined
Tallinn (first paragraph) is not underlined
Nico's name isn't red (#FF0000)

You don't have to fix these, but it gives the whole post a nice uniform look. ;)
ProMods developer for Estonia Image
Currently working on another bit of Estonia, you'll see it in the Euromir thread soon enough

Ostpuff
Developer

03 Jul 2015 11:01

I saw one minor error in the Sweden part - Kalmar was also added in 1.60.

Oh and I think you added something to the Romania text that doesn't quite belong there
DeusHorizon wrote:Athens is the centre of the arts and philosophy.
Image ProMods' Sweden plans and progress HERE
Image For Germans: Even though it might seem like something else, my name is simply another way of saying "cheese balls" in Swedish. Nothing else.

Horizon™
Developer

03 Jul 2015 15:38

Yeah yeah, I'm too busy, so then I will finish those countries I will fix others - grammar and writing style (Looks like written by 6-year-old.
Post is proudly delivered by Horizon's Logistics
Roaming through desert

Developer of Lithuania
Developer of Kazakhstan
Developer of Iraq

ScottishNinja
Donation rank:

05 Sep 2015 01:05

I would just like to point out that London is not the capital of the United Kingdom, it's the capital of England. The UK doesn't have a capital as it has more than 1 Country.

Horizon™
Developer

05 Sep 2015 01:12

Sorry mate, but London is a capital of UK and England.... Scotland, Wales, England and N.Ireland are in the commonwealth - the kingdom, so they are like a 1 country (But they are not, you know), so sorry :)
----
Scottish capital - Edinburgh
Welsh - Cardiff (? ye?)
English - London
N. Ireland - Belfast
Roaming through desert

Developer of Lithuania
Developer of Kazakhstan
Developer of Iraq

ScottishNinja
Donation rank:

05 Sep 2015 01:17

Lol I like how you're trying to tell me what is and is not right about my Country. What ever, think what you want.

natvander
Donation rank:

05 Sep 2015 04:04

Unless every site I've googled is wrong, along with all my books,atlases and the UK govt, London is indeed the capital of the UK.

Edinburgh is the capital of Scotland, but London is capital of the UK, in the same way Sydney is the capital of NSW and Canberra is capital of Australia.

ScuL
Founder

05 Sep 2015 07:32

ScottishNinja wrote:Lol I like how you're trying to tell me what is and is not right about my Country. What ever, think what you want.
I've lived in the UK for 6 years. Most citizens of the UK have very strong regional feelings (regardless of whether they're Welsh, English, Scottish or Northern Irish) and see the ceremonial "country" status of the 4 United regions as an absolute given fact. This is actually completely irrelevant at an international level as the ceremonial status is only relevant inside the UK.

Just to begin with looking at your passport. It will state the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland. That is your nationality "British", in other words the country is as such. This is no different from a person in Wales or Scotland.
The United Nations do not recognise England or Scotland as a country, because they aren't, they are part of the UK and that is the international status. The same thing is valid for the individual regional capitals, they have no international status apart from the ceremonial status in the UK.
I am Image Dutch living in Image New Zealand and I speak Image EN Image DE Image SE Image FR

ScottishNinja
Donation rank:

05 Sep 2015 13:24

Actually my passport states I'm Scottish.

Horizon™
Developer

05 Sep 2015 13:33

It doesn't matter... Don't want to be rude, but if you don't like it, it isn't my problem - London is a capital of United Kingdom and it is the end of it :) . I could add these regional capitals...
Roaming through desert

Developer of Lithuania
Developer of Kazakhstan
Developer of Iraq

Return to “Questions & Feedback ETS2”

• Information