food discussion topic

You can talk about anything here (but respect the rules)
jasper

04 Sep 2015 11:26

Indian food are so delicious and in various tastes so everyone can be pleased(from very spicy to non spicy at all) , and also pasta and pizza home made of course and also mexican food.
Volvo FH Globetrotter XL 750HP 6X2/4 Midlift

Map coverage: 44,78%
Truck driven distance: 12275 Km
Overall driven distance: 879873 Km
Driven distance during jobs:548030 Km
HQ garage : Nice , France
Trips completed : 450

Tronni22

04 Sep 2015 15:23

Taco and Tandoori Chicken. So good! :mrgreen:
- Dale, get out of the hot tub. We're stealing a news van.
- It's the perfect crime. How will they ever report it?

"It takes a big man to admit when he's wrong, but it takes an even bigger man to give a giraffe a haircut"
Twitter @KeetPotato

adrian007
Donation rank:

05 Sep 2015 04:10

As I live in Australia and as tkk7406 remarked there is a veritable plethora of food available here apart from the obvious ( Asian i.e. Chinese Thai and Indian although there very few Indian "Indian" restaurants here as it's mostly Fijian so there is a bit of a difference ) have tried most of the Aussie food Crocodile ( tastes like Snake not surprisingly :lol: ) Water Buffalo and the evergreen Roo which might be a acquired taste for most Europeans .
Have to admit though have sort of lost interest in most meat as I really enjoy the seafood we get here Barramundi springs immediately to mind here and will go out of my way for a decent feed of prawns and Moreton Bay Bug although I do miss the whelks but reserve that for a treat when I go back to the UK on holidays.
Also dabble in home cooking not surprising as was a apprentice chef before I got fed up with the hours and pathetic pay.
I am using a electric pressure cooker after my stove top one up and karked it after 20 years faithful service and enjoying experimenting new methods of using it as is the wife :lol:
Adrian 8-)

Boosted Doge
Donation rank:

05 Sep 2015 19:00

Well my favourite food is pasta with tuna
Image Image

jspence73

05 Sep 2015 19:44

I like burgers crispy chicken and Tacos you cant get enough of the good stuff :)
When map mods come into mind ProMods is always the Number 1 map mod of Ets2 :)

Been enjoying promods since 1.95 :)

Just became a Beta Tester for the C2C Map since v2.2 on ATS

cristakey
Donation rank:

05 Sep 2015 20:49

Well. I think my favourite is fish followed by rice (all the kinds of it) and pasta (including lasagne)
Oh, and, not less important are sandwiches

jspence73

05 Sep 2015 21:01

cristakey wrote:Well. I think my favourite is fish followed by rice (all the kinds of it) and pasta (including lasagne)
Don't forget the most important meal of the morning breakfast :)
When map mods come into mind ProMods is always the Number 1 map mod of Ets2 :)

Been enjoying promods since 1.95 :)

Just became a Beta Tester for the C2C Map since v2.2 on ATS

cristakey
Donation rank:

05 Sep 2015 21:05

jspence73 wrote:
cristakey wrote:Well. I think my favourite is fish followed by rice (all the kinds of it) and pasta (including lasagne)
Don't forget the most important meal of the morning breakfast :)
In the morning I eat bread and jam, sometimes mini-pizzas, buns. Don't eat very much but I'm different from Italian typic breakfast, which is: rusks and jam or brioches, always accompained by coffee

n4gix.bill.leaming
Donation rank:

05 Sep 2015 23:34

Many years ago I travelled with a group from the Corpus Christi Cathedral Chorale (CC, Texas) to sing at a private audience for then Pope John Paul II, and then to give an extended performance tour around Europe.

While in our hotel in Rome during dinner on our sixth evening, a Hispanic gentleman at my table began complaining about "Pasta, pasta, pasta! Is that all these Italians eat? Breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Pasta!!!"

After about fifteen minutes of listening to his complaining, I finally spoke up and said, "Tacos, tacos, tacos! Not to forget tortillas and even more tortillas! Don't you folks eat anything else?"

He blushed deeply red with embarrassment when he realized just how silly he sounded. :lol:

I learned many years ago while living in Iran that there are a LOT of ways to prepare rice, which is a good thing since nearly every meal in Iran has rice served in some fashion. Every country has its own particular "staple food" that's served frequently.
Fr. Bill
Global Moderator

Interests: Gauge Programming - 3d Modeling for Milviz

JetstreamF1

07 Sep 2015 12:45

I always enjoy a hamburger (if it's not a burger made by a fast food company), but my favorite food is fillet mignon for me.

Headquarters: Frankfurt am Main

Current Truck: DAF XF Euro 6(<5000km)

Journey Screenshots (Old Photos are on Pages 1-5): http://promods.net/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=8253

Return to “Off-topic”

• Information