Translations needed

Ask questions about the ETS2 mods here. If useful they will be added to the Q&A / Development updates.
Forum rules
Please do not post any crashes, malfunctions or other issues with the mod in this forum. If you have any issues with the mod, please post them here. This forum is only for questions/feedback towards the team, not for solving crashes.
ScuL
Founder

29 Jan 2014 02:08

OK guys,

Just added: German, Russian, Portuguese, Latvian
Updated: Croatian, Swedish

please confirm

Thanks for your translations!
I am Image Dutch living in Image New Zealand and I speak Image EN Image DE Image SE Image FR

Dean

29 Jan 2014 12:06

Here's some small adjustments on the Danish translation:

//step 1
"(opens a new window)"

"(åbner i et nyt vindue)"

(Added 'et')

"This file needs to be copied to your Euro Truck Simulator 2 mods directory. Please place it as is, it does not need to be extracted."

"Denne fil skal kopieres til din Euro Truck Simulator 2 mods mappe. Den skal flyttes som den er, det er ikke nødvendigt at udpakke den."

(Added an 'e' and replaced 'filen' with 'den'.)

"The importance of this file is critical. The mod will NOT work without this file!"

"Denne fil er yderst vigtig. Modifikationen vil IKKE virke uden!"

(Rephrased.)

//step 2
"Slow option. Split archives, regular server, sponsored by ads. Free!"

"Den langsomme metode: Delt filpakke, almindelig server, reklamefinansieret. Gratis!"

(Fixed the capital 'r'.)

//step 3

"Please make sure that all 3 files are ENABLED in your profile."

"Vær sikker på at alle 3 filer er markeret som AKTIVE i din profil."

(Replaced 'bliver' with 'er' and fixed the capital 'p'.)

"If you like our work please don't forget to like our Facebook page, and if you really like us there is a PayPal donation link at the bottom of the page! Thank you for your support and enjoy the mod!"

"Hvis du kan lide det vi laver, så glem ikke at give os et like på Facebook og synes du vi gør det rigtig godt, kan du sende os en skærv via PayPal (link nederst på siden). Mange tak for din støtte og rigtig god fornøjelse med vores mod!"

(Replaced 'hvad' with 'det', 'stemme på os på Facebook' with 'give os et like på Facebook', added 'og', removed 'så', fixed the capital 's' and capital 'l', moved the period to the back, fixed the capital 'r' and removed 'Pro'.)

:)
Cheers,
Dean
----------
Thrustmaster T500 RS • TH8 RS • 32" 3D Philips TV • World of TrucksYouTubeTwitch.

ScuL
Founder

29 Jan 2014 15:01

Updated.
I am Image Dutch living in Image New Zealand and I speak Image EN Image DE Image SE Image FR

Vladzz-G
Developer

29 Jan 2014 16:06

I have cheched Russian & Latvian translations. It's all right. :)

But take note, that since 2014 Latvia has changed money value to euro. (We are not more using latvian lats.) ;) :(
ETS2 HQ: Balvi (LV)
ETS2 truck license plate: NI-7211
ATS HQ: San Francisko (California)
ATS truck license plate: VP96851

Main developer of Baltic merge project
Main developer of Finland project

ScuL
Founder

29 Jan 2014 19:14

Vladzz-G wrote:I have cheched Russian & Latvian translations. It's all right. :)

But take note, that since 2014 Latvia has changed money value to euro. (We are not more using latvian lats.) ;) :(
Ah my bad. I still have some lat coins somewhere. Useless now?

Vladzz-G
Developer

30 Jan 2014 16:09

ScuL wrote: Ah my bad. I still have some lat coins somewhere. Useless now?
Yes. From this year Latvia has joined to eurozone, and we started use euros, so, that means, that now in Latvia you can't buy anything with latvian lats. Only with euros.

And I have again cheched my translations, and I want to make a small improvement in russian translation.:

In this row --> "We can really use the money to pay for our webhosting fees and software licenses. It will only cost you less than a pack of chewing gum / a coffee / a beer - so thank you for your kindness."

"Мы действительно используем деньги, чтобы заплатить за наш вэб-хостинг, и программные обеспечения. Это Вам будет стоить меньше, чем пачка жевательной резинки, кружка кофе или пива. Так что, заранее спасибо за вашу доброту."
(added word "кружка". That will be more correctly and logical. ;) )

And I'm so sorry, I'm forgot to write in translatons about put "Like" in Facebook in both languages (RUS & LV) . :(

Original row --> "If you like our work please don't forget to like our Facebook page, and if you really like us there is a PayPal donation link at the bottom of the page! Thank you for your support and enjoy the mod!"

Translated & improved rows (RUS): "Если Вам понравилась наша работа, пожалуйста, не забудьте зайти на нашу страницу в Facebook, и поставить Like ("нравится"), и если Вам действительно понравилась наша работа, то здесь есть ссылка на пожертвования PayPal внизу страницы! Спасибо Вам за поддержку, и приятной игры!"

Translated & improved rows (LV):
"Ja Jums patika mūsu darbs, lūdzu, neaizmirstiet ieiet mūsu Facebook mājaslapā, un uzspiest Like ("patīk"), un ja Jums tiešam patīka mūsu darbs, tad šeit ir links uz PayPal ziedojumiem lapas apakšā! Paldies Jums par atbalstu, un patīkamu spēli!"

(added "..., и поставить Like ("нравится"),..." for russian
and "...un uzspiest Like ("patīk"),..." for latvian.)

I hope, you will accept this improvements. ;)
ETS2 HQ: Balvi (LV)
ETS2 truck license plate: NI-7211
ATS HQ: San Francisko (California)
ATS truck license plate: VP96851

Main developer of Baltic merge project
Main developer of Finland project

Diogo1992
Donation rank:

30 Jan 2014 20:25

Here it is... reviewed and corrected!

Translation to PORTUGUESE of PORTUGAL (PT - PT)

//step 0
"Installation"
"You are currently at step X of X"

//Passo 0
Instalação
Neste momento estás no passo X de X

//step 1
"Generate your def file"
"The first step is to generate your def file. This file contains a number of configurations that expert users can finetune. At this moment the options are limited but this will rapidly be expanded in the future."
"Click here to generate your def file"
"(opens a new window)"
"This file needs to be copied to your Euro Truck Simulator 2 mods directory. Please place it as is, it does not need to be extracted."
"The importance of this file is critical. The mod will NOT work without this file!"
"Go to step X"

//Passo 1
Cria o teu ficheiro def.
O primeiro passo é criar o teu ficheiro def. Este ficheiro contém um número de configurações que os usuários mais avançados podem afinar. Neste momento, as opções são limitadas mas este ficheiro será rapidamente expandido no futuro.
Clica aqui para criares o teu ficheiro def.
(Abre uma nova janela).
Este ficheiro necessita de ser copiado para a pasta de mod's do Euro Truck Simulator 2. Por favor, copia-a tal e qual como está, não é necessário extrair.
A importância deste ficheiro é fundamental. Sem ele o mod NÃO IRÁ FUNCIONAR!
Segue para o passo X.

//step 2
"Choose your prefered method of downloading"
"We offer two different methods of downloading."
"Fast option. One archive, fast server, no ads! Cost: $1 USD";
"Slow option. Split archives, regular server, sponsored by ads. Free!"
"Full mod in 1 archive (file size 318MB)"
"Multipack mod archive 1 (file size 200MB)"
"Multipack mod archive 2 (file size 118MB)"
"By going for the first option you will make your life easier as you won't have to combine the extracted files and have instant and fast access to the mod with no hassle.".
"We can really use the money to pay for our webhosting fees and software licenses. It will only cost you less than a pack of chewing gum / a coffee / a beer - so thank you for your kindness."
"After downloading, the RAR files should be extracted so that you will have two SCS archives."ry. Together with the def file you should now have 3 SCS files."

//Passo 2
Escolhe o método de download que preferes.
Oferecemos-te dois métodos diferentes de download.
Opção rápida. Um arquivo, servidor rápido, sem publicidade! Custa 1 dólar americano;
Opção lenta. Arquivos divididos, servidor normal, suportado por publicidade. Grátis!
Mod completo num arquivo (tamanho do ficheiro 318Mb).
Arquivo multiplicado 1 (tamanho do ficheiro 200Mb).
Arquivo multiplicado 2 (tamanho do ficheiro 118Mb).
Se optares pela primeira opção, vais tornar a tua vida mais fácil pois não terás de combinar os ficheiros extraídos e terás um acesso rápido e instantâneo ao mod sem aborrecimentos.
Na realidade nós usamos o dinheiro para pagar as taxas de hospedagem do nosso site e as licenças de software. Só vos custa menos que um pacote de pastilhas elásticas/ um café/ uma cerveja - Então muito obrigado pela vossa bondade.
Depois do download, os ficheiros RAR devem ser extraídos para que tenhas dois ficheiros SCS.
É necessário copiar os ficheiros para a pasta Mod do Euro Truck Simulator 2. Juntos com o ficheiro def, deves ter 3 ficheiros SCS.

//step 3
"How to enable the mod"
"After downloading, ensure that all 3 SCS files are placed in the Euro Truck Simulator 2 mods folder."
"You should have:"
"(where XXX is the version number)"
"Now start the game and go to your profile list, click your profile and press EDIT"
"Please make sure that all 3 files are ENABLED in your profile."
"In case you had an older version of ProMods installed, either deactivate them in your profile or remove them from your mod folder!"

//Passo 3
- Como ativar o mod.
- Depois de fazer download, certifica-te que todos os 3 ficheiros SCS estão na pasta Mod do Euro Truck Simulator 2.
- Deves ter:
- (onde XXX é o número da versão)
- Agora inicia o jogo e segue para a lista de perfis, clica no teu perfil e pressiona Editar.
- Por favor certifica-te que os 3 ficheiros estão ativos no teu perfil.
- No caso de teres uma versão mais antiga do ProMods instalada, desativa-a do teu perfil ou remove-a da pasta Mod!

//step 3 - donations
"Enjoy!!"
"If you like our work please don't forget to like our Facebook page, and if you really like us there is a PayPal donation link at the bottom of the page! Thank you for your support and enjoy the mod!"

//Passo 3 - Doações
- Diverte-te!!
- Se gostas do nosso trabalho, por favor não te esqueças de clicar "Gosto" na nossa página de Facebook, e se realmente nos adoras, há um link de doação Paypal no fundo da página! Muito obrigado pelo vosso apoio e divirtam-se com o mod!

At least I contribute with something, as other guys are simply sitted, waiting for the others works... :roll:
Last edited by Diogo1992 on 30 Jan 2014 22:33, edited 1 time in total.

RoadRageDude
Donation rank:

30 Jan 2014 21:49

the only good translations I got is just basic France, German, Italian, Japanese, and Spanish translations nothing that interesting, but I am taking German at my high school but if you want another guy for German translating I could maybe translate some but not all but I want to wait after I finished all of German 1 and the first three or four chapters of German 2.
Last edited by RoadRageDude on 30 Jan 2014 23:21, edited 1 time in total.

Nico
Founder
Donation rank:

30 Jan 2014 22:30

I think he is mentioning that it took relatively long before we got a German translation.

We appreciate you guys translating for us, and we are thinking of adding a new forum user group with translators so we can have more stuff translated in the future.

Of course only if people who translated want that ;)

And every language just requires one guy :D

To get back to topic:

I want to thank all the people again who participated. It's a small step to translate but a great leap for ProMods users!!! ;)

Thanks for that again!!!!
Am I developing at the moment?
STDS, ETS2, ATS Beta Tester
Main Developer of ProMods and Moderator.

Zees90

31 Jan 2014 11:31

To that Finnish translation, i would update this:
"Hidas vaihtoehto. jaettu tiedosto, normaali serveri, sponsoroidut mainokset. Ilmainen!"

to this:
"Hidas vaihtoehto. jaettu tiedosto, normaali serveri, mainoksien sponsoroima. Ilmainen!"

As the first version might be understood that Promods has sponsored those ads.
Corrected version tells u that those ads have sponsored the download.

Good job on translation Mak-Kyver, i would have written the same text as u, exept that 1 phrase.

Edit, just checked it again, i would change word "modi" to "mod".. As "modi" is more like spoken language, "mod" is correct on my opinion.
And btw, that new download page is awesome. I guess that ppl wont skip step 1 anymore, and whine about "mod not working" anymore! Good job on that!

Return to “Questions & Feedback ETS2”

• Information