oh yes, we wait ... time to ... ;P

LazMohawk
Donation rank:

07 Aug 2013 22:59

30 sec

Monk
Donation rank:

08 Aug 2013 05:48

looks like all is playing right now. As the posting has gone down haha. well i just took a drive from copenhagen rostock. Just love the look of this :).
Excellent work to the promod team.

KING OF ESSEX

08 Aug 2013 14:16

HI its KING OF ESSEX here in the uk, I have downloaded the new map and I shall upload it to you guys when its finished converting, so far I like it, very crisp with the textures loads of trees hahaha.

Scaniadriver
Donation rank:

29 Aug 2013 17:31

wow this is amazing - great job guys :D I have often heard of the legendary until I saw your video. the same thought I have to ansehen.thanks precisely for this - forget all the rest.greets scaniadriver

See you in Los Santos >>>>> Scaniadriver 19

Cool Hip Dude

03 Nov 2013 05:42

To the guys who spent 10 months on the ETS2 Scandinavia mod:-

YOU GUYS ROCK!!!! :D

I went apeshit, with my jaw hitting the floor when I viewed the Scandinavia edition mod trailer. Can't believe you guys put in an incredible amount of work, which is why you guys rock! :D

I had bought the Steam versions of ETS2 and the Going East DLC, and I had been crying out for the ETS2 world to be expanded to include Scandinavia. Your Scandinavia edition mod has answered my prayers!!! lol :lol:

Am very much looking forward to driving in Scandinavia and exploring the new cities (jhave already installed the mod) ... :)

Will you guys be also working on mods to include Spain, Portugal, Andorra, North-West France, Central France, Southern France (Nice, Marseilles, Montpellier, Monaco, etc.), Central & Southern Italy (Rome, Naples, etc.) and further eastwards, e.g. Serbia, Montenegro, Croatia, Romania, Albania, Greece, Macedonia, Cyprus, the Western part of Turkey, Russia, Ukraine, Belarus, Estonia, Lithuania, Latvia, etc.

Have already asked SCS Software about expanding the ETS2 world. Haven't had a reply from them yet. :(

I also would like to submit a request please.

As I am an UK-based Australian, I would like to request that, if you have some spare time, you guys begin work on an Australian / New Zealand version mod, which includes Sydney (NSW), Melbourne (Vic), Brisbane (Qld), Perth (WA), Adelaide (SA), Hobart (Tas), Launceston (Tas), Devonport (Tas), Rockhampton (Qld), Bundaberg (Qld), Tamworth (NSW), Armidale (NSW), Dubbo (NSW), Coonabarabran (NSW), Orange (NSW), Bowral (NSW), Mittagong (NSW), Newcastle (NSW), Wollongong (NSW), Cairns (Qld), Townsville (Qld), Mount Isa (Qld), Cloncurry (Qld), Tuncurry Forster (NSW), Coffs Harbour (NSW), Tweed Heads (NSW), Surfers Paradise (Qld), the Gold Coast (Qld), Southport (Qld), Ipswich (Qld), Coober Pedy (SA), Darwin (NT), Alice Springs (NT), Freemantle (WA), Kalgoorlie (WA), Coolgardie (WA), Albany (WA), Geraldton (WA), Normanton (WA), Longreach (Qld), Canberra (ACT), Roma (Qld), Broken Hill (NSW), Bathurst (NSW), Parkes (NSW), Queenstown (Tas), Gilgandra (NSW), Narrabri (NSW), Taree (NSW), Scone (NSW), Goulburn (NSW), Wagga Wagga (NSW), Port Hedland (WA), Port Augusta (SA), Whyalla (SA), Exmouth (WA), Denham (WA), Broome (WA), Tennant Creek (NT), Weipa (Qld), Gladstone (Qld), Charleville (Qld), Gympie (Qld), Caboolture (Qld), Noosa (Qld), Noosa Heads (Qld), Nambour (Qld), Geelong (Vic), Euroa (Vic), Echuca (Vic), Warrnambool (Vic), Minyip (North Western Vic), Ballarat (Vic), Ararat (Vic), Horsham (Vic), Swan Hill (Vic), Bendigo (Vic), Shepparton (Vic), Bega (NSW), Benalla (Vic), Wangaratta (Vic), Wodonga (Vic), Albury (NSW), Queanbeyan (NSW), Cootamundra (NSW), Moss Vale (NSW), Cowra (NSW), Muswellbrook (NSW).

Keep the cities balanced, so that each state has an equal number of cities. Also include NZ too - Whangarei (Nth Is.), Auckland (Nth Is.), Hamilton (Nth Is.), Rotorua (Nth Is.), Gisborne (Nth Is.), Napier (Nth Is.), Hastings (Nth Is.), Palmerston North (Nth Is.), New Plymouth (Nth Is.), Wellington (Nth Is.), Picton (Sth Is.), Nelson (Sth Is.), Greymouth (Sth Is.), Christchurch (Sth Is.), Queenstown (Sth Is.), Dunedin (Sth Is.), Invercargill (Sth Is.).

The ferry services would have to be between Melbourne (Vic) and Devonport (Tas), and also from Sydney (NSW) / Melbourne (Vic) to Auckland / Wellington, and also from Wellington to Picton too.

If you guys are able to find the spare time to make such a mod for an Aussie who is homesick for Australia and who has been away from home for far too long, that would be AWESOME and you guys are MY HEROES!!! :D

I have a question about the Scandinavia mod. Does the Scandinavia mod include ferry services between Harwich (UK) and Hirtshals (Denmark) with DFDS Seaways? Makes a nice change from the Folkestone - Calais, Dover - Calais, Harwich / Felixstowe - Europoort / IJmuiden ferry routes, especially if the load is going from UK to Scandinavia and vice versa.

I think Turku and Helsinki in Finland isn't quite sufficient, still needs a few more places, but what you guys have just created is awesome anyway!! :)

Cool Hip Dude (CHD)

M.G.M.

03 Nov 2013 06:18

Yo, Dude!!! :D

You missed Bulgaria! All countries - Serbia, Macedonia, Romania, Greece and Western part of Turkey - all they surround Bulgaria. It's pretty amaizing you missed it. No offence taken, just trying to be educational... :roll:
Two things about ETS2 I hate - you can never hit F10 or the brakes fast enough.

Nico
Founder
Donation rank:

03 Nov 2013 11:54

No Aussie mod.

For now just the ones in the development section.

I might make a Dalls/Ft.Worth metroplex mod once ATS is out, let's see if I can get that worked out ;)
Am I developing at the moment?
STDS, ETS2, ATS Beta Tester
Main Developer of ProMods and Moderator.

RoadRageDude
Donation rank:

17 Dec 2013 22:32

by that u mean just Dallas and Fort Worth? or all of Texas?

Genom [LV]

19 Jan 2014 14:23

Really nice mod :)

Return to “Share the love”

• Information