Missing Textures

Installation problems or game crashes? Post them here.
Forum rules
ALWAYS FOLLOW OUR SELF-HELP GUIDE FIRST.

If you report a game crash ALWAYS post your game.log.txt in between CODE tags, or if it too large post it on pastebin.com and share the link.
Billy_Costigan

22 Nov 2015 17:41

Hey guys,

I hope, I'm in the right section here with my problem.
I looked trough the topics but I didn't find a topic with the same issue.

Across the map are several textures missing. Sometims big areas are just red.
In some areas are more textures missing, in some areas less. I post some screenshots on which you can see the issue.

Some information about my game:
-scandinavia dlc is not installed yet (i will get it in the next weeks)
-I downloaded promods via "Compatibility" and chose "v1.91" because of the not installed north dlc
-I downloaded all links that are provided for 1.91
-ets 2 steam version
-I don't know which version I have actually, but i think the latest because it's autmatic updated by steam

Maybe I did something wrong, I don't know. If you need further information, please tell me.

Thanks in advance.

Greetings, Billy

Horizon™
Developer

22 Nov 2015 17:51

Welcome!,

Please, post your "game.log", because then we will be able to know which version you are running, what mods you have, and why those "No Texture" materials appear :)
Post is proudly delivered by Horizon's Logistics
Roaming through desert

Developer of Lithuania
Developer of Kazakhstan
Developer of Iraq

tkk7406
Add-on Developer

22 Nov 2015 17:55

Billy_Costigan wrote:-I don't know which version I have actually, but i think the latest because it's autmatic updated by steam
There's your issue straight away, 1.91 only works up to ETS2 1.18. You must downgrade your ETS2 version. Install 1.18, and if you still have issues, post them here with your game.log.txt.
Cheers,
tkk7406, an Image, Image, Image who beta-tests, moderates and develops at Promods

Billy_Costigan

22 Nov 2015 19:12

Thank you for your fast answers!

I've downgraded ETS and nearly all textures were showing. Somme little ones were missing, but I can live with that.

Now I have a problem with my savegame, which is now incompatible with the older version of ETS. I will try a few things out.
Thank you for your help.

Return to “Gameplay issues ETS2”

• Information