ProMods Roadhouse (free topic)

You can talk about anything here (but respect the rules)
DEL BOY
Donation rank:

15 Dec 2015 22:23

That map reminds me of the london tube underground map........but looks cool.... :P :P

AlexanderPope
Donation rank:

16 Dec 2015 08:50

To be clear, that is a map of America's INITIAL interstate highway project. Obviously nowadays the West Coast in particular is crawling with highways. Literally, if you drive through LA, it looks like a giant concrete spider crawling around.
Heaven from all creatures hides the book of Fate,
All but the page prescribed, their present state:
From brutes what men, from men what spirits know:
Or who could suffer being here below?

jdenm8
Graphics Designer

18 Dec 2015 13:14

So, SCS announced the release date for ATS. February 3rd next year.

According to a local retailer, Retail copies are going to get the Arizona DLC free.
Curry?! My manual doesn't have any data on curry... What's the meaning of this...?!

Volleybal4life
Donation rank:

18 Dec 2015 13:32

Never trust local retailers, only trust the SCS blog.
Spamming the forum since June 2014
Weekly driving vids

Some say, I'm addicted to ETS2. But then I say. No, it's ProMods, it's a way of life.
No. 3 forum spammer!

You want a game map?
You get a game map! (ETS2 (WIP))
You get a game map! (ATS (WIP))

jdenm8
Graphics Designer

18 Dec 2015 15:48

Date's on the blog. As for the DLC, hence the 'According to'. It's likely this is being handled by Excalibur (English-Language Retail Publisher), not by SCS. I'm inclined to believe it since EBGames rarely actually makes up their own product descriptions. They're always copied from some PR material.
Curry?! My manual doesn't have any data on curry... What's the meaning of this...?!

penguinaz
Developer
Donation rank:

18 Dec 2015 20:51

AlexanderPope wrote:To be clear, that is a map of America's INITIAL interstate highway project. Obviously nowadays the West Coast in particular is crawling with highways. Literally, if you drive through LA, it looks like a giant concrete spider crawling around.
Actually, the map is of PRIMARY interstate highways. Interstates with a 1 or 2 digit number. It is missing the artillary interstates which are 3 digits long, and is missing non-interstate motorways such as U.S. highways, and State Highways. For example, I live by U.S. Highway 101 which is a 6 lane freeway, however isn't on this map because it isn't on this map. I also live near Interstate 280 which isn't on this map because it is a 3 digit artillery freeway. But I do live near Interstate 80 which is a primary Interstate and is shown on this map (the one that ends in San Francisco)

L.A. Has tons of freeways but only 2 primary interstates: 5 and 10
Developer for England, Channel Islands and British Columbia.

Rocar 512E

18 Dec 2015 22:19

penguinaz wrote:
AlexanderPope wrote:To be clear, that is a map of America's INITIAL interstate highway project. Obviously nowadays the West Coast in particular is crawling with highways. Literally, if you drive through LA, it looks like a giant concrete spider crawling around.
Actually, the map is of PRIMARY interstate highways. Interstates with a 1 or 2 digit number. It is missing the artillary interstates which are 3 digits long, and is missing non-interstate motorways such as U.S. highways, and State Highways. For example, I live by U.S. Highway 101 which is a 6 lane freeway, however isn't on this map because it isn't on this map. I also live near Interstate 280 which isn't on this map because it is a 3 digit artillery freeway. But I do live near Interstate 80 which is a primary Interstate and is shown on this map (the one that ends in San Francisco)

L.A. Has tons of freeways but only 2 primary interstates: 5 and 10
I am trying to search the European Roads version of that map, it was posted by MandelSoft quite of time ago but i am too lazy to search the post which included that map.

adrian007
Donation rank:

19 Dec 2015 07:34

@jdenm8 yeah mate was up at my local EBgames this arvo and told them about it will be interesting to see how much they sell it for but.
Adrian 8-)

Nico
Founder
Donation rank:

19 Dec 2015 10:56

The game is getting better.

The nevada DLC is having some awesome junctions build in. SCS did some cool stuff with the new assets they created.
Am I developing at the moment?
STDS, ETS2, ATS Beta Tester
Main Developer of ProMods and Moderator.

jspence73

19 Dec 2015 11:01

The DLC's just keep coming for more Since Scs are Screaming out for new ideas to add to the game of Ets2 and I just keep buying them all ;)
When map mods come into mind ProMods is always the Number 1 map mod of Ets2 :)

Been enjoying promods since 1.95 :)

Just became a Beta Tester for the C2C Map since v2.2 on ATS

Return to “Off-topic”

• Information