Paid downloads

Ask questions about the ETS2 mods here. If useful they will be added to the Q&A / Development updates.
Forum rules
Please do not post any crashes, malfunctions or other issues with the mod in this forum. If you have any issues with the mod, please post them here. This forum is only for questions/feedback towards the team, not for solving crashes.
ScuL
Founder

13 May 2016 04:51

It depends on what happens, we used to release 4 times per year but lately it's been more like twice with occasional compatibility updates.

If a game update breaks the mod or not depends on what SCS do, it's outside of our control
I am Image Dutch living in Image New Zealand and I speak Image EN Image DE Image SE Image FR

DITHRU
Donation rank:

14 May 2016 09:48

LoaderSaints wrote:@DITHRU
I don't know where you've gotten the impression that the TCP would be ready "in two weeks", but I'm sorry to inform you that this is false. Any release date has not been announced by the team.
No fue ninguna impresion,la informacion me la enviaron mediante correo electronico los de promods y como no me gusta que me llamen mentiroso te pego el correo que me enviaron.

Re: No Compatible
ProMods Agregar a contactos 23/04/2016 Conservar este mensaje en la parte superior de la bandeja de entrada
Para: JOSE LUIS RUIZ CASTILLO
[email protected]
El paquete de remolque todavía necesita ser actualizado, que tomará un par de semanas más.

23.04.2016 22:46 GMT + 12: 00 JOSE LUIS RUIZ CASTILLO < [email protected] > :
Buenas tardes acabo de comprar mediante paypal los dos extraíbles el de mapas y el de los trailers, pero este ultimo el de trailers no es compatible ¿Alguna solución?

Enviado desde Correo de Windows

LoaderSaints

14 May 2016 11:31

@DITHRU
It seems to me that the meaning of the messages has been lost in translation as the expression "in a couple of weeks" doesn't mean that it will happen in two weeks. It is just an estimate that some weeks are required in order to complete it.

Would probably help if I spoke Spanish. :P

ScuL
Founder

14 May 2016 12:13

We are now entering beta testing phase of the TCP so hopefully it should be released soon
I am Image Dutch living in Image New Zealand and I speak Image EN Image DE Image SE Image FR

MandelSoft
Lead Developer

14 May 2016 12:32

DITHRU: En Inglés, "un par de semanas" no significa "dos semanas" en particular. Esto significa "varias semanas" o " un número de semanas".
También quiero repetir que el lenguaje de esta sección de este foro es Inglés, e Inglés solamente.
Por favor, habla en Inglés aquí o utilice la sección del foro Español.
Your daily dose of wisdom!
╔═══╗────╔═╗╔═╗────╔╗
║╔═╗║────║║╚╝║║────║║
║╚═╝╠═╦══╣╔╗╔╗╠══╦═╝╠══╗
║╔══╣╔╣╔╗║║║║║║╔╗║╔╗║══╣
║║──║║║╚╝║║║║║║╚╝║╚╝╠══║
╚╝──╚╝╚══╩╝╚╝╚╩══╩══╩══╝
Don't ask us for a release date; we don't know either.

Volleybal4life
Donation rank:

14 May 2016 14:16

Can we keep it English please?
Spamming the forum since June 2014
Weekly driving vids

Some say, I'm addicted to ETS2. But then I say. No, it's ProMods, it's a way of life.
No. 3 forum spammer!

You want a game map?
You get a game map! (ETS2 (WIP))
You get a game map! (ATS (WIP))

ETS2-User
Developer

14 May 2016 14:19

That's basically what MandelSoft said after explaining the meaning of "a couple" :lol:
Anyway, back to topic.
Developer for Austria and Svalbard
Creator of the Radiator Springs mod for ATS
Mods by ETS2-User: Facebook page

Return to “Questions & Feedback ETS2”

• Information