About Map

Ask questions about the ETS2 mods here. If useful they will be added to the Q&A / Development updates.
Forum rules
Please do not post any crashes, malfunctions or other issues with the mod in this forum. If you have any issues with the mod, please post them here. This forum is only for questions/feedback towards the team, not for solving crashes.
JohnBart
Donation rank:

07 Jul 2020 23:25

Hi,

If you mean ProMods, then yes, it also expands/rebuilds several parts of the UK, although not all of it. See the Compatibility page for more information on what it changes.
Ex-ProMods tester and ex-Moderator. Translator of the official ETS2 + ATS Hungarian localizations. Ex-Community Beta tester of SCS Software. Retired Admin of RestaCar.hu. Pre-recorded DJ at ETS2 RestaCar Pirate Radio.
Drive safe and be nice! ;)

Zombozo
Donation rank:

07 Jul 2020 23:48

Looks better! Thank you

OfficialDOWL
Developer
Donation rank:

08 Jul 2020 13:41

Nevermind I'm too slow :D
Developer for Iceland Image
#3 forum spammer with a username beginning 'O'
ATS Background Map
ETS2 Background Maps

Zombozo
Donation rank:

07 Sep 2020 22:44

Hello guys!
So, i have one problem! I want to download the great steppe, but i don t know if it s necesarry to download only first three links or next with rusmap and great steppe 1.38.1
And second problem it is about road connections, it s ok to download all or not, working or giving crush when playing game
At the last i don t found paris remapp, it s included in promods map 2.50?

Added in 1 minute 13 seconds:
Thank you and i hope to understand me

JohnBart
Donation rank:

08 Sep 2020 09:29

Hey Zombozo,

1. Please have a look here regarding all official information on The Great Steppe. I'm not using that map myself (nor Rusmap), but my understanding is that TGS works by itself as well, although in that case it won't be connected to the rest of Europe. You must use the linked Rusmap connector then to connect it to Rusmap (and that way, to Europe as well).

2. If your game crashes after downloading and using a road connector, make sure that you downloaded the latest version of it (again, the TGS connector should be listed in the topic I linked above). Also, make sure that your load order is correct (see this topic for more information on that). It could also happen that the crash is caused by another connector - for the ProMods / Rusmap connector, have a look here.

3. Paris Rebuild's topic is available on the SCS forums here.
Ex-ProMods tester and ex-Moderator. Translator of the official ETS2 + ATS Hungarian localizations. Ex-Community Beta tester of SCS Software. Retired Admin of RestaCar.hu. Pre-recorded DJ at ETS2 RestaCar Pirate Radio.

Zombozo
Donation rank:

08 Sep 2020 13:55

Ok,undestood! It s possible to say me what you downloaded for your configuration map ?

JohnBart
Donation rank:

08 Sep 2020 14:08

That wouldn't help you too much I think, as I don't use any map combos. I only have ProMods and its Middle-East Addon installed when it comes to maps.

Zombozo
Donation rank:

08 Sep 2020 14:22

Well, me neither don t need a combo map, but i am a maniac for detailed map and stable

Added in 1 hour 5 minutes 59 seconds:
Ok, so last question, what is official and original from promods for download?
Which was created exclusively by promods? Addon and other

Added in 2 minutes :
I need an answer, because i want to pay their work! So only Promods and other from promods! Thank you

JohnBart
Donation rank:

08 Sep 2020 15:41

You can download our mod and all our addons from the Download page. ;)
setup.php

Just follow the instructions outlined there. ;)

Zombozo
Donation rank:

08 Sep 2020 15:57

Ok,thank you very much for all

Return to “Questions & Feedback ETS2”

• Information