Calling Lithuanian fans

Ask questions about the ETS2 mods here. If useful they will be added to the Q&A / Development updates.
Forum rules
Please do not post any crashes, malfunctions or other issues with the mod in this forum. If you have any issues with the mod, please post them here. This forum is only for questions/feedback towards the team, not for solving crashes.
ScuL
Founder

01 Oct 2013 16:54

Thank you for all your hard work indeed, I hope that somebody will be able to provide high-res digital copies (BMP or PNG or so) .. photos would not be very useful..
I am Image Dutch living in Image New Zealand and I speak Image EN Image DE Image SE Image FR

Slatkus
Donation rank:

01 Oct 2013 19:39

I have to say thank you. You guys are making my dream come true. The least I can do is to help you as much as I can.

Slatkus
Donation rank:

29 Oct 2013 13:29

Dissapointing news. Got some files from that guy and it is clearly not what you need. Looks like soon Lithuanian information signs (boards with city names and directions) going to change. I can PM those files to you guys but I don't think it will be usefull. There are no colors and the font is not right. The only think it might be of little use is sign messures. Let me know to whom I have to PM.

My search for signs is not done yet. Going to try to contact few companies who actually make road signs and see if they can help me.

Slatkus
Donation rank:

29 Oct 2013 14:31

Called to 1 company who makes road signs. It was a very nice and informative chat. It turns out that they get very shitty quality examples and then make high quality version by themselves which cost a lot. I send to that guy link to this thread. He said he will take a look and will let me know if he can help in any way. Really hope this will work. If not, I am sorry, but I don't think I will be able to help you on this as I am running out of ideas and options.

Nico
Founder
Donation rank:

29 Oct 2013 16:13

Thanks for the heads ups and efforts... Keep us updated and you can send any PM to me or/and ScuL about the matter.
Am I developing at the moment?
STDS, ETS2, ATS Beta Tester
Main Developer of ProMods and Moderator.

ScuL
Founder

30 Oct 2013 13:41

Done!!

I am Image Dutch living in Image New Zealand and I speak Image EN Image DE Image SE Image FR

Vladzz-G
Developer

30 Oct 2013 15:18

Amazing work, ScuL and Slatkus! I'm very happy that you finally could find these signs! :)

Best wishes for your upcoming project! :)
ETS2 HQ: Balvi (LV)
ETS2 truck license plate: NI-7211
ATS HQ: San Francisko (California)
ATS truck license plate: VP96851

Main developer of Baltic merge project
Main developer of Finland project

Speed_A4C

30 Oct 2013 18:02

[Stupid,Ignorant_'Murican_Question]

What is the meaning of the sign with the yellow diamond inscribed within the white diamond? I've wondered this while driving around Europe in-game...

[/Stupid,Ignorant_'Murican_Question]

Nico
Founder
Donation rank:

30 Oct 2013 18:12

haha it means main road, so all traffic driving there do not have to yield for traffic from the right (and ofc left) :D

I know murican signs are not about symbols etc, you guys just write down what it is...

Eventough it's confusing sometimes :p
Am I developing at the moment?
STDS, ETS2, ATS Beta Tester
Main Developer of ProMods and Moderator.

Speed_A4C

30 Oct 2013 18:16

Alrighty, thank you very much!!! BTW, love the map!!

Return to “Questions & Feedback ETS2”

• Information