Future ProMods & RusMap

Ask questions about the ETS2 mods here. If useful they will be added to the Q&A / Development updates.
Forum rules
Please do not post any crashes, malfunctions or other issues with the mod in this forum. If you have any issues with the mod, please post them here. This forum is only for questions/feedback towards the team, not for solving crashes.
Kobra2112

11 Dec 2015 05:52

For those who don't want to wait for 2.0 for connections to Rusmap, someone made a mod that connects Estonia to St. Petersburg in Rusmap. http://promods.net/sm_forward.html?lnk=/jc2mbfmkno9g/Eston ... _.scs.html
PM since v1.83 :D

CPU: Intel i7-4790K @ 4.0-4.4GHz
GPU: EVGA NVIDIA GTX 1080 Ti 11GB
PSU: 1000G EVGA Platinum
RAM: 32GB Crucial Ballistix Elite DDR3 @ 1866MHz

ScuL
Founder

11 Dec 2015 10:46

Yea I wouldn't recommend that connection, some pretty steep slopes and dodgy mapping
I am Image Dutch living in Image New Zealand and I speak Image EN Image DE Image SE Image FR

BarrGDA
Donation rank:

11 Dec 2015 11:04

Since this topic is labelled as the "future of Promods", is there any chance to see updates more frequently as Spain gets updated? I'd rather drive in Barcelona and surrounding areas without having to wait for half a year for a new update.

I know that the vote was quite opposite; to have less frequent updates with more content, but I changed my opinion now, and I believe it would be more fun to see updates quicker. I remember the excitement I had when you added just Zwolle; was nice to drive on some new ground when you least expected it.

ScuL
Founder

11 Dec 2015 11:06

Our goal for 2016 will be to do more frequent updates, the parts of Spain that use the drier/arid elements we loaned from ATS cannot be released prior to ATS release.

However, the name of this thread is "Future of ProMods and RusMap", in other words, the linkage between the two. :)
I am Image Dutch living in Image New Zealand and I speak Image EN Image DE Image SE Image FR

BarrGDA
Donation rank:

11 Dec 2015 11:13

ScuL wrote:Our goal for 2016 will be to do more frequent updates, the parts of Spain that use the drier/arid elements we loaned from ATS cannot be released prior to ATS release.

However, the name of this thread is "Future of ProMods and RusMap", in other words, the linkage between the two. :)
Glad to hear.

I realized that; but I also didn't want to create a new thread called "The future of Promods" :)

penguinaz
Developer
Donation rank:

13 Dec 2015 00:35

It will probably go back to what it was before. Around 6 updates per year
Developer for England, Channel Islands and British Columbia.

Memphis84

13 Dec 2015 10:52

Hello guys
My only wish is to see ProMods content in SCS map one day , SCS's Germany is awful :(
Ur work is trully the best and i want to see implemented in their map and SCS to not be so stubborn with their stupid ideas in their map , some improvements are seen but still far away from ProMods work :D
I want to see some realistic junctions ! in SCS map

jspence73

13 Dec 2015 12:04

Rus map and ProMods together under 1 roof this is going to be the Big bad expansion ever made in the History of mapping but with the 2 cities named are the same with ProMods and Rus map called Brest they are to cities named the same But I cant wait to see Rus map expanding with ProMods ;)
When map mods come into mind ProMods is always the Number 1 map mod of Ets2 :)

Been enjoying promods since 1.95 :)

Just became a Beta Tester for the C2C Map since v2.2 on ATS

Horizon™
Developer

13 Dec 2015 13:31

Well, I can say that the RusMap and ProMods will not be as the one map - The team will co-operate with RusMap, so both maps will expand differently, and create the town they want....

Also, yes... There are two Brests - French Brest, and Belorussian Brest (Брэст) - sometimes you can see the cities with the same name (Example: There are Vik in the Norway, and Vik in the Iceland)
Post is proudly delivered by Horizon's Logistics
Roaming through desert

Developer of Lithuania
Developer of Kazakhstan
Developer of Iraq

KubaJAM
Donation rank:

16 Dec 2015 19:52

I would love to see RusMap expand as quickly as ProMods, who knows where it could be taken?

Return to “Questions & Feedback ETS2”

• Information