Development on version 1.x (Project Euromir)

Here we will update you with the latest progress.
ScuL
Founder

25 Oct 2013 13:13

Wise words Maarten, I do agree. Even in the vanilla map (which the vanilla gamers are so enthusiastic about haha) there is a vast amount of incorrect buildings, signs, city structures that don't match. More or less a fantasy world... we have tried to copy the real world as close as we could with the means we have by using Google Maps, Streetview, Images, models, actual signs and so forth. It can never be 100% perfect but I think it's better than most of the standard map.
I am Image Dutch living in Image New Zealand and I speak Image EN Image DE Image SE Image FR

Nico
Founder
Donation rank:

25 Oct 2013 13:36

Slatkus wrote:
Nico wrote:... I think when people see the red 4 they will understand it's a national road and not the speedlimit :D
That would be soooooo booooring. :)

I personaly am very happy with you work (and a bit jelious that I don't know how to do stuff you guys do). Everything is looking great. And a little warning for you guys - lithuanians are always unhappy. :) So prepare yourselves for worst then you will step in Lithuania land. Shame there are only few of us (lithuanians) here on forum - it's gonna be difficult for us to hold the frontlines. :D
haha I think there is at least one of them here who got some respect ;)... Luckely you guys call you roads A1 etc. makes it easier for me to write down ;)
Am I developing at the moment?
STDS, ETS2, ATS Beta Tester
Main Developer of ProMods and Moderator.

Bonapj

25 Oct 2013 13:59

Hi guys.
In my opinion you have greatly improved on this game. I absolutely love your mod and can say it is the best out there. I am not surprised that you get fed up about all the moaning, I think it would get to me too. Keep up the good work and remember there are more of us out here who like what you do than people who don't. And yes there are inaccuracies in the SCS map I always thought that some of this was down to the restraints of the game engine and not the fault of the programers.

Rainis.

25 Oct 2013 20:11

Nico wrote:I Actually Im alittle bit dissapointed by the harsh response Im getting when just trying to make some estonian roads.
Sorry,I didn't want to offend you Nico :( Just wanted to say that we have E67 (N4) and E263 (N2) = )
I always respect your works guys , just keep going :)

RoadRageDude
Donation rank:

25 Oct 2013 20:22

:D yup keep on going

Nico
Founder
Donation rank:

25 Oct 2013 20:57

rainis.tiri wrote:
Nico wrote:I Actually Im alittle bit dissapointed by the harsh response Im getting when just trying to make some estonian roads.
Sorry,I didn't want to offend you Nico :( Just wanted to say that we have E67 (N4) and E263 (N2) = )
I always respect your works guys , just keep going :)
NP I get that they got 2 names (and we add them ofc, N and E) but people they way it was brought was not really nice.... Might ofc also be the difference in English "skill", but suggestions can always be given and when they get harsh they become more of demands -> Which Im not liking if you might understand that ;)

RoadRageDude
Donation rank:

26 Oct 2013 02:21

for the new promod maps there will be a few sparse villages on the local roads right? Cause i see a lot of them in Slovakia and Poland.

ronubels

26 Oct 2013 22:49

RoadRageDude wrote:for the new promod maps there will be a few sparse villages on the local roads right? Cause i see a lot of them in Slovakia and Poland.
On the E67 (N4) is a gas station which are been shown on pictures already. Behind is a villiage which can be seen either. Not sure or it will be possible to drive through the villages. But the details they are on the route is already excellent ;)
Kind Regards,
Ron Ubels, ;)
https://www.facebook.com/ron.ubels

RoadRageDude
Donation rank:

26 Oct 2013 23:51

awesome i cant wait to drive through Russia and lol put the hammer and sickle paintjob on it. Why? Cause nothing fits better in Russia than the Hammer and Sickle.

Nico
Founder
Donation rank:

27 Oct 2013 19:27

Progress for today:

Reached the outskirts of Pärnu. All the roads have been layed now, only need to finish the details.

Return to “Development updates and Q&A ETS2”

• Information