Development on version 2.x (Romania Edition)

Here we will update you with the latest progress.
MIRFI
Donation rank:

22 Mar 2015 18:38

Thanks, mates! ;)

LoaderSaints

23 Mar 2015 08:30

tkk7406 wrote:Look, I don't want to be off topic and I don't know why are you following every single post of mine. I also take this as a forum, but if someone else is online at the same time, I can't stop that.
@tkk7406, first of all, this is a forum. And on forums people tend to read every post of a certain topic so that they know what is going on. So if you make a post you can always expect someone to comment on it. Secondly, you create a lot of offtopic discussion (just like this one). There is always someone else online, after all this is a forum so you are not alone here. There is no need to comment on every single thing if you don't really have anything to say. Thirdly, could you please also stop the excessive quoting (not just in this topic but in general)? I don't know if it is in the ProMods forum rules but at least on SCS forums there is a rule that bans quoting the post directly above your post. Also I hate it that people in general tend to use excessive quoting around here. :x
volan123 wrote:You're really offtopic now. I didn't know Promods was a chat service (I thought it was a forum). So if you want to discuss offtopic stuff, do that in offtopic forum or use a chat program.
And I have to agree with volan123 here, didn't know that ProMods was a chat service either. :lol:

Sorry Mirfi but I had to post this here. :oops:

tkk7406
Add-on Developer

23 Mar 2015 15:26

@LoaderSaints: Let's end this now then. Don't continue it. Back to the topic.
Cheers,
tkk7406, an Image, Image, Image who beta-tests, moderates and develops at Promods

Jan Verschueren
Donation rank:

23 Mar 2015 16:47

LoaderSaints wrote:I don't know if it is in the ProMods forum rules but at least on SCS forums there is a rule that bans quoting the post directly above your post. Also I hate it that people in general tend to use excessive quoting around here. :x
I 've recently started always quoting because the forum is so busy now, you'll reply to a post and some ninja will post something unrelated in between. :mrgreen:
"You know you've played too much ETS2 when..." :lol: :P

"Bad cop" forum moderator, if required.

tkk7406
Add-on Developer

23 Mar 2015 16:53

LoaderSaints wrote:I don't know if it is in the ProMods forum rules but at least on SCS forums there is a rule that bans quoting the post directly above your post. Also I hate it that people in general tend to use excessive quoting around here. :x
I'm doing this so that people know who I'm talking to, not to cause others to complain and ban. And from what I've seen in the rules here, there's nothing that suggests I should stop that. It's just clearer and doesn't cause misunderstanding in my mind.
Cheers,
tkk7406, an Image, Image, Image who beta-tests, moderates and develops at Promods

KubaJAM
Donation rank:

23 Mar 2015 19:04

MIRFI wrote:Just added the Ceahlau Massif in the background (1907 m). Looks complete now. ;)
Wow! One word; breathtaking. Can't wait to experience this realistic looking Romanian scenery.

martinusK

23 Mar 2015 20:06

Amazing! :shock: At first i must admit, i was a little sceptic about Romania, mainly due to the "plainness" of it. But seeing these pictures, i understand you have improved ALOT. Wow, wow and once more WOW. :)
ProMods developer for Estonia Image
Currently working on another bit of Estonia, you'll see it in the Euromir thread soon enough

Rocar 512E

23 Mar 2015 20:14

Martinus Kundla wrote:Amazing! :shock: At first i must admit, i was a little sceptic about Romania, mainly due to the "plainness" of it. But seeing these pictures, i understand you have improved ALOT. Wow, wow and once more WOW. :)
Romania is mainly hills and moutains in main regions (Moldavia and Ardeal) but the only area with plain is Muntenia (Wallachia)

tkk7406
Add-on Developer

23 Mar 2015 20:17

Michael Rosen wrote:Romania is mainly hills and moutains in main regions (Moldavia and Ardeal) but the only area with plain is Muntenia (Wallachia)
That's from the Carpathian Mountains right?
Cheers,

Rocar 512E

23 Mar 2015 20:22

tkk7406 wrote:
Michael Rosen wrote:Romania is mainly hills and moutains in main regions (Moldavia and Ardeal) but the only area with plain is Muntenia (Wallachia)
That's from the Carpathian Mountains right?
Ardeal is surrounded by the Carpati while Moldavia is hills

Return to “Development updates and Q&A ETS2”

• Information