Germany Development

Here we will update you with the latest progress.
Stuferus

23 Apr 2016 23:50

may i ask how many is left in this german rebuilding to do? how many % are done? could we/i maybe get another map showing the progress? thank you.

Vøytek
Developer

23 Apr 2016 23:54

Currently working on: various stuff
#1 forum spammer
Enjoying PM since 1.52
YouTube channel [PL]: http://youtube.pl/vooytek

MandelSoft
Lead Developer

23 Apr 2016 23:54

The map shown a few pages back is still pretty accurate...
Your daily dose of wisdom!
╔═══╗────╔═╗╔═╗────╔╗
║╔═╗║────║║╚╝║║────║║
║╚═╝╠═╦══╣╔╗╔╗╠══╦═╝╠══╗
║╔══╣╔╣╔╗║║║║║║╔╗║╔╗║══╣
║║──║║║╚╝║║║║║║╚╝║╚╝╠══║
╚╝──╚╝╚══╩╝╚╝╚╩══╩══╩══╝
Don't ask us for a release date; we don't know either.

FPSGamingTV

24 Apr 2016 00:19

This is a good project. The current autobahns are fine, but improvements are much welcomed :P
Literally in love with anything ProMods. TSM is just a buggy low undetailed map who always fall behind ProMods. PROMODS FTW!

'Jumping Through Life'

Nico99991
Donation rank:

24 Apr 2016 09:32

The default Autobahnen are really a piece of shit, when you see how they can look, like in the ProMod.
I don't want to play this game anymore without the ProMod. I'm from Germany and what SCS have done in Germany is not very realistic. All interchanges, exits, ... are so crappy.

Master_of_the_roads

24 Apr 2016 13:56

I know what you mean, 'been in Berlin and Germany for three days and I can tell the difference between real life Autobahns beautifully crafted by Promods and that vanilla-like substance, the latter doesn't match real life at all.

Intechanges are very complex, that's why Promods are so good in understanding them, vanilla map uses models that seem to be from a different time period, not so careful when presenting today's road infrastructure that gets constantly rebuilt from time to time and has a higher rate of safety and success than other countries, here in Slovenia we drive on asphalt layers that haven't been changed since Yugoslavia broke apart, except in more developed regions around LJ and MB, a second less visible change happened in Izola and Koper, besides that, road infrastructure remains crappy and unsafe for higher speeds, no wonder why so many people in Slovenia lose their lives on highways and bigger roads from time to time. I like how Germans have overcome this road safety issue and risen the speed limit where is necessary, Slovenia doesn't seem to care about safety, only profitting from innocent taxpayers.

Because of Promods, Germany is like the real deal here, no crappy substance. :)
Adrian Gašper

ZelvaCZ

24 Apr 2016 16:01

Screenshots from flat northwestern Germany :mrgreen: I started working on this area around a month ago, but I recently made some adjustments so it looks a bit more similar to what I saw a week ago when I stayed in East Frisia and also visited Bremerhaven twice :)

---
---
---
---

I hope you like the screenshots and that you'll like the final result even more :)
Zelva

PS: please note that the wind turbine models may be changed in the future; I'm not sure if there are some without those red and white stripes.

Vallix
Donation rank:

24 Apr 2016 16:09

Great work!! :)
Feel free to add :)

Starfruit 017

24 Apr 2016 16:19

:D
Join my forum : My Forum!

View my Projects: My Map Work

Dannu
Donation rank: