Balkans Development

Here we will update you with the latest progress.
b0r1s

06 Jul 2016 15:13

ok, great, if you need more photos just let me know :).
ETS 2 1.31.2.2 All DLC + ProMods v2.30 + RusMap v1.8.1

BarrGDA
Donation rank:

06 Jul 2016 16:30

Volleybal4life wrote:
ScuL wrote: NOTE: This will definitely not be ready for 2.10, but some territories may appear in 2.20.
We didn't predict anything. We said they may appear. We hope they will, but we don't know for sure nor tell they will appear.
So it's a prediction - why even argue? :lol:

gibanica

06 Jul 2016 18:02

hello.
nice news abt balkans. Im happy about it.
but the funny thing is there is no any authors from the balkans.

let's make the things straight..there's not much international transport in those countries like bosnia, croatia, serbia, montenegro etc.. besides the main highways, m-70 and m-75 and there is quite infrequent.

Kosovo province has no international transport trade at all I guess.
My Euro Truck Simulator 2 - IMAGE COLLECTION GALLERY

SturmZebra
Donation rank:

06 Jul 2016 18:43

gibanica, I think,you know it better than me, hence you live there, but on google maps it looks like there's a good street network of like "yellow"-ish streets in Serbia

I think we'll see streets in terrible conditions, like here :lol:

Anyways, back to the topic. I'm especially hyped for Greece, especially Crete and Turkey, even though it's a long way to go. Imagine this
https://www.google.de/maps/@36.3884737, ... a=!3m1!1e3

Especially, the Croatian coast will be fantastic. I can tell, because it's ProMods ;)
Will we see the narrow border of Bosnia and Herzegovina on the coast, or will it be like Croatia all the time? (Probably you can't tell yet)
Favourite games: Rainbow Six: Siege, ETS2, Terraria

MistahDave
Donation rank:

06 Jul 2016 19:05

gibanica wrote:hello.
nice news abt balkans. Im happy about it.
but the funny thing is there is no any authors from the balkans.

let's make the things straight..there's not much international transport in those countries like bosnia, croatia, serbia, montenegro etc.. besides the main highways, m-70 and m-75 and there is quite infrequent.

Kosovo province has no international transport trade at all I guess.
I can't help but slightly disagree. There is transport with in the Balkans it's self. I crossed between Montenegro and Albania two days ago and there was a rather large line of trucks waiting to cross into Albania.

I have also seen a few Croatian trucks in Wales in reacent months. But with that being said it's not realistic for trucks to go to Iceland by ferry but who cares?! It's a going to be SO much fun driving around the Balkans. They are my favourite place in Europe.

Callipso
Donation rank:

06 Jul 2016 21:01

gibanica wrote: Kosovo province has no international transport trade at all I guess.
What? I can't imagine any country not having trade of some sort. especially if they are as in need as Kosovo is to keep things going in that region. Even if they took some horses and buggies into one of the nearby countries to get the goods they need.

gibanica

06 Jul 2016 22:16

you are right...sort of.
first of all there are few points of view is the kosovo a country or not. :/
there is some spedition but among the neighbour countries mostly.
there is a trading between north part of kosovo province with serbia, and south part of kosovo with albania for exp.
its a bit unrealistic driving cargos from norway to kosovo am I right? but who cares, driving along the landscapes is the fun one part :)
My Euro Truck Simulator 2 - IMAGE COLLECTION GALLERY

RobertKNL
Donation rank:

07 Jul 2016 08:03

Amazing to see the progress in the Balkans, can't wait!

However, in my opinion Budapest doesn't really need a rebuild. The SCS version is already very impressive

Hadi588

07 Jul 2016 14:11

Much awaited..

Callipso
Donation rank:

07 Jul 2016 21:10

gibanica wrote: its a bit unrealistic driving cargos from norway to kosovo am I right? but who cares, driving along the landscapes is the fun one part :)
Prishtina has some what seem to be usable roads. look to be in good shape too. Weather they are a country or not one could still enjoy the ride into the region even if its not the true reflection of the kind of trade going on.

Return to “Development updates and Q&A ETS2”

• Information