Development on version 1.x (Project Euromir)

Here we will update you with the latest progress.
Nico
Founder
Donation rank:

30 Oct 2013 19:08

Progress of the last days:

Entrance to the city of Pärnu from the north-west on the N4/E67.
The new N4 is layed around the city, which is a new situation (google didn't update all yet :( ) And the old N4 will still be recognisable in the town centre of Pärnu on the otherside of the river Pärnu jõgi. Otherside of the town is still a big work in progress. A little industrial estate is located north of the city with pretty modern road infrastructure.

Am I developing at the moment?
STDS, ETS2, ATS Beta Tester
Main Developer of ProMods and Moderator.

busterbrown

30 Oct 2013 20:24

ProMods,
Could you please include animals on the farms? Your maps are bare of cows,horses,chickens and of course so is the farmer whom I've never seen in ETS2.
Surely the live characters do not take up much polys and if they do there is an option to turn them off at option screen.

The entire maps of all EST2 are rather bare of any living character. Scul once said he thought they looked kind of funny. ( or something to that fact? ) So I took it that was the reason why none or not many characters were included in the ProMods maps.

Please ProMods include living characters. :mrgreen:
Win7 16 GB Memory. Sound Blaster X-FI Titanium Fatality. Logitech X-540 5.1 Speaker System. EVGA Nvidia GeForce GTX 650 Ti Boost 2 GB GDDR5 Graphic card. Corsair 750 watt Power supply. AMD Phenom II Black edition 965 3.4 GHz.four core processor.

RoadRageDude
Donation rank:

30 Oct 2013 20:40

well there are farm animals from Farming Simulator but i dont know if there owned by Giants Software [company that makes Farming Simulator] or just generic.

Nico
Founder
Donation rank:

30 Oct 2013 22:15

There are some people ingame but really not a lot (about 10 people walking, one calling and that is about it)

I know a friend of mine converted some dogs+guards from COD to ETS2... let's see if we can use that at russian border crossings...

Adding ppl takes alot of modding. Animated objects are harder than anything else. Cows, chickens and horses can be included (we added some in promods but more will come in this, as for the details)
Am I developing at the moment?
STDS, ETS2, ATS Beta Tester
Main Developer of ProMods and Moderator.

RoadRageDude
Donation rank:

30 Oct 2013 22:50

Can we see some photos from Russia?

Matreo

31 Oct 2013 02:05

I am looking forward to this! The question is, are there going to be some ferry routes to Estonia or Latvia from Denmark, Sweden and maybe Poland?

Tijzemaes
Donation rank:

31 Oct 2013 08:09

Isn't there a border between Poland in Lithuania? then why do you need a ferry from Poland?
#JeSuisCharlie

saldas
Donation rank:

31 Oct 2013 08:42

There is a ferry from Kiel (Germany) to Klaipeda (Lithuania). My uncle was a lorry driver and he only used it few times. Rest of the times he had to cross the whole Poland to reach Germany or rest of the western countries. Dont know the reason why ferry is not very popular. Must be a price and traveling time or something like that. And there is some ferries to Sweden and maybe Finland, but im not sure about them. Anyway, I personaly wouldnt want to see any of them in Lithuania in the game.

MandelSoft
Lead Developer

31 Oct 2013 11:28

RoadRageDude wrote:Can we see some photos from Russia?
No, simply because we haven't got there yet. There's just nothing to show ;)
Your daily dose of wisdom!
╔═══╗────╔═╗╔═╗────╔╗
║╔═╗║────║║╚╝║║────║║
║╚═╝╠═╦══╣╔╗╔╗╠══╦═╝╠══╗
║╔══╣╔╣╔╗║║║║║║╔╗║╔╗║══╣
║║──║║║╚╝║║║║║║╚╝║╚╝╠══║
╚╝──╚╝╚══╩╝╚╝╚╩══╩══╩══╝
Don't ask us for a release date; we don't know either.

RoadRageDude
Donation rank:

01 Nov 2013 01:55

oh anyway how far can you go into Russia?

Return to “Development updates and Q&A ETS2”

• Information