British Isles Development

Here we will update you with the latest progress.
Photon_

27 Apr 2017 16:20

-Reposting this reply, because everyone went off-topic-

Any plans to rebuild the Severn Estuary and the Severn bridge? Because it triggers me when I drive over the Severn Bridge in ETS2, and see that it lacks any resemblance; There are no forests, hills and meanders at the Severn Estuary.

Tima Tima

27 Apr 2017 17:10

What? Will the new map Promods 2.20 at 1.28 or 1.29? Why not will the new map Promods 2.20 at 1.27 and then 2.21 at 1.28?

brainiac
Donation rank:

27 Apr 2017 17:25

Your question doesn't have point. New version will be for current ETS version.
Working on San Diego map, 2:5 scale: www.promods.net/viewtopic.php?f=48&t=25293
I NEED HELP for:
- landscape
- details
- signage and
- company advisors (which companies to put where)

Tima Tima

27 Apr 2017 17:44

What did you say?

Teurov
Donation rank:

27 Apr 2017 17:47

brainiac wrote:Your question doesn't have point. New version will be for current ETS version.
You can't guess that,a version can just come.

Vøytek
Developer

27 Apr 2017 17:57

ProMods 2.2 will be released in a few months, let's say.
So, after few months, there won't be 1.27 anymore...
Currently working on: various stuff
#1 forum spammer
Enjoying PM since 1.52
YouTube channel [PL]: http://youtube.pl/vooytek

Nathan_A_RF
Donation rank:

27 Apr 2017 19:00

Photonic wrote:Any plans to rebuild the Severn Estuary and the Severn bridge? Because it triggers me when I drive over the Severn Bridge in ETS2, and see that it lacks any resemblance; There are no forests, hills and meanders at the Severn Estuary.
I would like to see a redeveloped Severn Crossing, perhaps both crossings, and of course the westbound tolls!

I would also like to ask about speed limits to any Great British developers. I don't want to sound rude or anything (not like anyone could say that ProMods is rubbish), but do the developers fully understand the layout of UK speed limits? I mean many of the speed limits only come as one sign, whereas in the UK normally at least 2 signs form a speed boundary.

Also, the National Speed limit sign is confusing, and I have seen it displayed wrongly so many times (probably on normal SCS territory though). First, it does not have anything to do with overtaking. Second, it means 60mph on single lane roads and 70mph on dual carriageways/motorways.

Finally, just as a side note, why does the "SLOW" marking mean 40mph? It doesn't in real life.
Grab the insecticide, I'm clearing bugs ~ Nathan_A_RF - Moderator, Beta Tester & Bug Fixer
Florence + The Machine / Fox Stevenson

MistahDave
Donation rank:

27 Apr 2017 19:06

Photonic wrote:-Reposting this reply, because everyone went off-topic-

Any plans to rebuild the Severn Estuary and the Severn bridge? Because it triggers me when I drive over the Severn Bridge in ETS2, and see that it lacks any resemblance; There are no forests, hills and meanders at the Severn Estuary.

I would like to see this addressed. The bridge is one of the most iconic parts of Wales. I can't expect anyone who dosen't live or isn't from Wales to understand this but when you drop down the M4 from bristol and you see the bridge in the distance, you get that overwhelming sence of "i'm finally home."

Nathan_A_RF
Donation rank:

27 Apr 2017 19:25

I do think that the Severn Bridge, the Second Severn Crossing, the Britannia Bridge and the Menai Bridge should all be included.

Also, while I remember, the blue roundabout sign is for small roundabouts (mini-roundabouts) which have a centre one can drive across, not a full sized roundabout with an island in the middle.
Grab the insecticide, I'm clearing bugs ~ Nathan_A_RF - Moderator, Beta Tester & Bug Fixer
Florence + The Machine / Fox Stevenson

brainiac
Donation rank:

27 Apr 2017 20:00

teufikdemirov344 wrote:
brainiac wrote:Your question doesn't have point. New version will be for current ETS version.
You can't guess that,a version can just come.
I thought current version which will be at 2.2 realise date.
Working on San Diego map, 2:5 scale: www.promods.net/viewtopic.php?f=48&t=25293
I NEED HELP for:
- landscape
- details
- signage and
- company advisors (which companies to put where)

Return to “Development updates and Q&A ETS2”

• Information