Development on version 1.x (Spain edition)

Here we will update you with the latest progress.
Lolsmurf

29 Jan 2014 08:33

Let's not run ahead again and wait till Spain is finished to complete the Iberian Peninsula with Portugal.
Eventually when Spain is progressed we can make plans for Portugal as wel.

For Andorra, I think we already have the signs, so mostly that's a good sign. I believe Nico will make Andorra when he's ready with updating Scandinavia.

We'll see how things run, but Andorra is seriously being considered.

Now as for The canarias, I can't say we will include them or not. The only island I had in mind was Mallorca. It seems rather dull to make islands to deliver for when it takes just a ferry to read, drop cargo, take ferry again and drive.
But we'll see what we 'll do with it.

I love how you guys bring forward ideas and plans, keep them coming; I read through every single one and will consider it if possible! ;)

sw3gameboy

29 Jan 2014 15:21

daniel1562 wrote: True, thank you, you are right :)
No problem. Just learn some geography next time :lol:
Also, some map modders do misunderstand the ETS2 map scale. Just look at Traian's RO map for example; it's just out of scale entirely :ugeek:

ScuL
Founder

29 Jan 2014 15:31

sw3gameboy wrote:
daniel1562 wrote: True, thank you, you are right :)
No problem. Just learn some geography next time :lol:
Also, some map modders do misunderstand the ETS2 map scale. Just look at Traian's RO map for example; it's just out of scale entirely :ugeek:
Yes and he will have some significant problems in the future with a few things, but he'll notice that in a few months time :)
I am Image Dutch living in Image New Zealand and I speak Image EN Image DE Image SE Image FR

sw3gameboy

29 Jan 2014 16:32

ScuL wrote: Yes and he will have some significant problems in the future with a few things, but he'll notice that in a few months time :)
What problems?

Lennin Star

29 Jan 2014 22:42

Please do Menorca!!!!

Gorkal1ty
Donation rank:

03 Feb 2014 23:04

Wuou guys, knowing how much work you already put in Basque Country (Bilbao) I can only be proud and thank you. I hope you can catch some models from the new Iberdrola Tower, which can be seen from all the city, or the Guggenheim which is the most famous building:

Anyway, thanks again. Doing Gasteiz as Basque Countries capital would be great and then the Osbourne Bull in southern Spain is obvious lol. Then, it could be great to feel the different in vegetation from the green and mountainous north to the dry southern lands. Some of the screens seen seem to have taken that into account already, so keep on with the good work, and I will try to stay tuned to this forum!

Note: Ive translate the game to Basque, so some of those basque signals would be just EPIC ; )

BasH

04 Feb 2014 22:21

@Gorkal1ty,
That would be awesome! Nice building :D

Carallo

06 Feb 2014 23:56

Thank you very much for the great work you are doing. :D
Recently I started to play on your map and it seems fantastic.
I wish soon ready the Iberian Peninsula and the rest of europe
If you need my help, just what you have to tell me, nothing is not model or skins and very little English :oops: (translation yet for google) but I can send some virtual beers or coffees or snacks especially jamon iberico seguir or wine, with very many animos for your excellent work

thank you very much
-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-
Muchas gracias por el gran trabajo que estáis realizando.
Hace poco que empece a jugar en vuestro mapa y me parece fantastico.
Deseo que pronto este listo la peninsula iberica y el resto de europa
Si necesitais mi ayuda, solo me lo teneis que decir, no se nada de modelar ni de pieles y muy poco de ingles (traducion de google) pero os puedo enviar unos cafes virtuales o unas cervezas o bocadillos de jamon iberico y sobre todo muchisimos animos para serguir con vuestro excelente trabajo

Muchas gracias

ScuL
Founder

07 Feb 2014 00:27

I wouldn't say no to some Jamon Iberico and some Sangria :P
I am Image Dutch living in Image New Zealand and I speak Image EN Image DE Image SE Image FR

laur_cr7

07 Feb 2014 01:47

Can you post some progress please ? Great job dude ! :)

Return to “Development updates and Q&A ETS2”

• Information