Development on version 1.x (Italy edition)

Here we will update you with the latest progress.
Volleybal4life
Donation rank:

28 Aug 2014 07:22

Purno wrote:
Hawkeye Pierce wrote:are you planning to add Trieste? A good ferry port to Turkey and recently back to Greece and Durazzo.
There's no need for a ferry between Trieste and Turkey/Greece/Albania. All these countries are connected via mainland Europe and thus you can just take the truck and drive there.
It is more fun to do while driving then it is when taking the ferry. It's Euro TRUCK simulator after all :)
Spamming the forum since June 2014
Weekly driving vids

Some say, I'm addicted to ETS2. But then I say. No, it's ProMods, it's a way of life.
No. 3 forum spammer!

You want a game map?
You get a game map! (ETS2 (WIP))
You get a game map! (ATS (WIP))

danirijeka
Donation rank:

28 Aug 2014 08:02

Volleybal4life wrote:
Purno wrote:
Hawkeye Pierce wrote:are you planning to add Trieste? A good ferry port to Turkey and recently back to Greece and Durazzo.
There's no need for a ferry between Trieste and Turkey/Greece/Albania. All these countries are connected via mainland Europe and thus you can just take the truck and drive there.
It is more fun to do while driving then it is when taking the ferry. It's Euro TRUCK simulator after all :)
Now, a ferry between Greece/Albania and Bari would be useful and realistic, but we wouldn't be putting the cart before the horse, but the horse is still a foal and the cart naught but a gleam in a carpenter's eye (cit.)

samuray
Donation rank:

28 Aug 2014 10:59

Volleybal4life wrote:
Purno wrote:
Yes, but there surely should be a ferry that will connect Southern Italy with Greece. Otherwise it would make no sense to drive more than 2000km around the Adriatic sea just when you could reach it over sea by just 300km.

stummer
Donation rank:

28 Aug 2014 11:43

But as lons as there's no Greece at all.... I'm sure, that once we get to new countries, we'll think about adding useful ferry connections.

Purno
Donation rank:

28 Aug 2014 12:02

samuray wrote:Yes, but there surely should be a ferry that will connect Southern Italy with Greece. Otherwise it would make no sense to drive more than 2000km around the Adriatic sea just when you could reach it over sea by just 300km.
I know M95 is taking this into account and will build some harbors, in case we ever need a ferry there.

As long as Greece and its surroundings aren't made, we don't have to decide about ferries yet. We keep both options open.

Hawkeye Pierce

28 Aug 2014 15:41

Purno wrote:There's no need for a ferry between Trieste and Turkey/Greece/Albania. All these countries are connected via mainland Europe and thus you can just take the truck and drive there.
that was just a suggestion for the future if pro mods will going south (or if SCS will going south, who knows) in a "far, far, far" future to keep realism ;)
Volleybal4life wrote:It is more fun to do while driving then it is when taking the ferry. It's Euro TRUCK simulator after all :)
well, for sure there'll be better and safer roads than real ones. :D Anyway, belive me, some ex Jugoslavian roads are still pretty dangeruos.

volan123
Donation rank:

28 Aug 2014 15:49

"A long time ago, in a galaxy far far away"... :P
Founder of Project Balkans (formerly known as Slovenia map project)

Our thread
My Youtube channel
Facebook page
For more info, please PM me!

Bonapj

28 Aug 2014 23:29

volan123 wrote:"A long time ago, in a galaxy far far away"... :P
Are they planning a ferry to there? :lol:

Purno
Donation rank:

01 Sep 2014 17:08

It's all about the signs:

volan123
Donation rank:

01 Sep 2014 20:18

Nice shots there Purno! :D
Founder of Project Balkans (formerly known as Slovenia map project)

Our thread
My Youtube channel
Facebook page
For more info, please PM me!

Return to “Development updates and Q&A ETS2”

• Information