Development on version 1.x (Current Map Improvements)

Here we will update you with the latest progress.
tkk7406
Add-on Developer

14 Dec 2014 08:44

Tijzemaes wrote:
Nico wrote: 1.15 is still a big question mark to me. I hear so many errors and different stories, I will just wait a couple of days to see what it's really about :mrgreen:
Well. My steam game crashes! No that's a lie. The thing is that there aren't any company's on the map, so I can't take jobs and then it's a bit silly of playing a trucking game! :) any idea what the cause of the problem is?
If you can't find jobs try resetting your economy (open config.cfg and locate the reset economy line, switch the 0 to 1, open the game and continue with your profile. Once your profile is loaded exit the game and go and change the economy to 0.
Cheers,
tkk7406, an Image, Image, Image who beta-tests, moderates and develops at Promods

Tijzemaes
Donation rank:

14 Dec 2014 08:45

plykkegaard wrote:Remove all mods and let steam validate game content
Start with a new profile and add mods one by one
If everything works load your actual profile and continue where you left
I've tried that already. If i start my profile for exemple in Budapest (SCS city), there was no problem. But if i tried to start in Vaduz (promods city), the game crashed almost instantly. I didn't had any other mod activated but promods. :(
#JeSuisCharlie

Tijzemaes
Donation rank:

14 Dec 2014 08:46

tkk7406 wrote:
Tijzemaes wrote:
Nico wrote: 1.15 is still a big question mark to me. I hear so many errors and different stories, I will just wait a couple of days to see what it's really about :mrgreen:
Well. My steam game crashes! No that's a lie. The thing is that there aren't any company's on the map, so I can't take jobs and then it's a bit silly of playing a trucking game! :) any idea what the cause of the problem is?
If you can't find jobs try resetting your economy (open config.cfg and locate the reset economy line, switch the 0 to 1, open the game and continue with your profile. Once your profile is loaded exit the game and go and change the economy to 0.
thanks. I'll try that! :)
#JeSuisCharlie

Tijzemaes
Donation rank:

14 Dec 2014 08:49

Do I have to chance one of this?

uset g_line_sort "0"
uset g_cargo_sort "0"

Can't find something with economy
#JeSuisCharlie

tkk7406
Add-on Developer

14 Dec 2014 08:51

Tijzemaes wrote:
tkk7406 wrote:
Tijzemaes wrote:

thanks. I'll try that! :)
I don't remember exactly the procedure but I think that is it and it'll work
Cheers,
tkk7406, an Image, Image, Image who beta-tests, moderates and develops at Promods

tkk7406
Add-on Developer

14 Dec 2014 08:54

Tijzemaes wrote:Do I have to chance one of this?

uset g_line_sort "0"
uset g_cargo_sort "0"

Actually, I've just remembered. The one with the economy was for an older version of ETS2. Now there isn't that option anymore. Try changing those to 1 and follow the instructions normally, ignoring the economy thing
Cheers,

Tijzemaes
Donation rank:

14 Dec 2014 11:34

tkk7406 wrote:
Tijzemaes wrote:Do I have to chance one of this?

uset g_line_sort "0"
uset g_cargo_sort "0"

Actually, I've just remembered. The one with the economy was for an older version of ETS2. Now there isn't that option anymore. Try changing those to 1 and follow the instructions normally, ignoring the economy thing
no. didn't work neither! :(
Has anybody else experienced this problem also? or am I the only one?
#JeSuisCharlie

plykkegaard
Donation rank:

14 Dec 2014 11:39

Start a new in the off-topic forum
Please provide the game log

I'll still assume it's an old mod causing havoc with the new economy configuration as it has changed over the last number of patches
3D Artist - Moderator - Beta tester

PH-AMG

14 Dec 2014 15:23

Here some progress shots on the Faroer project:

Vagavegurtunnel under the water:

Shots are made still in a WIP area, Dark road texture wil likely be changed to a lighter one,

PS no trees will be added;)

kallejre

14 Dec 2014 15:29

Beautiful. Trees may ruin this scenery, if added.
I only don't like "edge of world" in last picture. Could you add hill there?

Return to “Development updates and Q&A ETS2”

• Information