When and how did you hear about ProMods?

You can talk about anything here (but respect the rules)
La_FuAzz

22 Jun 2015 17:07

ETS2-User wrote:Uhm well... hehe *cough*... I heard about it for the 1st time... at the... TSM-Forum :mrgreen:
I've been reading that name "ProMods" a few times there (users were comparing future plans iirc), so I googled it and ended up here 8-)

So not everything at TSM is bad, they can give you the way to the better map and nicer community without even knowing it :lol:
This is exactly how I met ProMods. But I knew it a few ETS2 updates before I downloaded it, because I love Italy and back then I didn't like Scandinavia that much. I play with PM since PM update 1.7, really looked forward to 1.9, but a few days before the release my processor failed so I had to buy a new processor and motherboard (did't have the money for it so I had to wait seven months before I could finally play!
ImageImage

kristiadi

29 Jun 2015 12:47

just a few week ago. and i know promods from google, when im searching about map mod and one of the mod hoster made a review about this mod they comparing with tsm. haha since you asking some silly and unimportant question so the answer is ridicoulus too :lol:

LA-MJ
Donation rank:

04 Jul 2015 09:21

I have a hard time remembering the circumstances tbh. I correlated my post/mail history with my steam history and it seems I registered here 3 weeks after buying ETS2. First post was Lithuania suggestions in Euromir project back in December, 2013. Gives you an idea ;)

Although in truth I think I've first heard about ETS2 supporting (pro)mods on steam discussion boards. Scandinavia is an appealing region to me and I cba'ed to dig through a stupid-looking German-only forum to actually get to a link to download TSM.

pauliaxz
Donation rank:

06 Jul 2015 18:47

I was searching for various mods for my ETS 2, and so looked for some higher quality maps. This is how I found ProMods.

late98
Donation rank:

13 Jul 2015 13:14

I heard it from friends and from Squirrel. Then i went and watched trailer there i saw "i can drive in Finland, cool"

09_KZ
Third Party Developer

18 Jul 2015 16:21

brother told the game was then TSM + RusMap, what I liked with the extension, and then I found the official forum RusMap there among all your card http://ets2mods.ru/topic/4908-karta-ska ... s-19-dlia- 116kh / it met your card that interested me about a year ago and forgot about TSM successfully, so I came here to the source

the translator can not :lol: :? ;)

Sir_Tramalot

18 Jul 2015 16:40

Well, saw it Christmas of 2013, and I just had to have it (so much so that I broke the rule of not downloading on the internet dongle that is used at my grandparents!)

Dannyboy1424
Donation rank:

19 Jul 2015 11:05

Squirrel :D

cris222
Donation rank:

19 Jul 2015 11:26

I started playing this game when it came out... I was a bit dissappointed with the map and the performance of the game (since my pc is kinda bad) so I played it for about a month on the standard SCS map since there were no good map mods back in 2012 :lol:
So I stopped playing this game for about 2 years, then I heard about a guy named Paul (also known as Squirrel) so I joined one of his streams and he was playing TSM... I googled that one and it put me into a website dedicated to mods, I decided to look at the maps and then I found out about ProMods in november 2014 :) and heard that it had Scandinavia in it... I said to myself: "WOW Scandinavia? I always wanted to go there" and here I am roaming your forum and the roads of this beautiful map... Cheers for such a great map guys ;)
Driving a Mercedes-Benz truck somewhere in Germany while listening to Rammstein is an amazing combination :D

RH Trucking
Donation rank:

19 Jul 2015 14:59

i was a little mad of the everytime crashes while trucking with some big other map ;) you will maybe know....

and after looking at some sites i read about those guys here...little james bond styled because they where a little difficult to find....lol
you can say once you get it you never want something else...
greets and good work guys

Return to “Off-topic”

• Information