[REL] Realistic Russian highways, Better tr. flow and other mods

You can share and discuss other ETS2 map mods here
Master_of_the_roads

19 Feb 2017 16:47

Hi brainiac, I've encountered some difficulties with your latest version 3.0 of Better traffic flow, it happened while choosing to drive from Romania toward Ukraine, specifically on the E58 road from Satu Mare to Mukacheve and Beherove in Ukraine, also don't know why that happened, but when enabling your mod, Košice fallen through the ground and even the city center got swallowed, other cities were not affected at all. The profiles I was using were some test profiles with only Promods and Rusmap enabled and rarely that original for a full gaming experience.

Were some sectors retouched or modified in the latest version ? Your earlier work which can't be found anymore on any server, was more stable and didn't cause any problems. However, I decided to clear any previous Better traffic flow files that were downloaded some time ago and redownload them again. I did follow your instructions clearly in the Readme file and that didn't help, also I forgot to mention while using my original profile complete with everything and using the official load order, your mod created some hidden walls on a stretch of highway towards Budapest, nothing serious though.

I have diverted my truck on another lane and that did the trick, that version was your previous work no longer found on any server, but worked beautifully.

If you have any suggestions I can use while continuing to use your rebuilt intersections in Hungary ?

I've recently upgraded my game version, over the previous one, that didn't cause any problems associated with integrating Better traffic flow with the rest of the official mods and addons. It's a puzzle I intend to solve with some help of course. 8-)
Last edited by Master_of_the_roads on 19 Feb 2017 16:53, edited 1 time in total.

brainiac
Donation rank:

19 Feb 2017 16:53

Problem with my mods it that I am changing things across whole map and I can't testing all. I only can fix bugs when I or someone other find them. If I find that bug is serious, I delete older version and upload new. As I can see from description, "your" bug is serious, so, if I will fix it, expect new version today.
Eg. 5 min ago I found bugs near Curitiba and I will fix it now.
P.S. I upload new version very often, so I stopped to count versions.
Last edited by brainiac on 19 Feb 2017 16:56, edited 1 time in total.
Working on San Diego map, 2:5 scale: www.promods.net/viewtopic.php?f=48&t=25293
I NEED HELP for:
- landscape
- details
- signage and
- company advisors (which companies to put where)

Master_of_the_roads

19 Feb 2017 16:55

Thank you for being so prompt, of course I will test it again further this time, make some changes in the order perhaps while waiting for you to improve upon and see any new results and consequences. :D

brainiac
Donation rank:

19 Feb 2017 17:12

Where exactly you fell under ground? And where are invisible walls?
You should post pictures because otherwise I must search all roads.
I can't find your bugs. Are you sure that you have the latest version?
I NEED HELP for:
- landscape
- details
- signage and

Master_of_the_roads

19 Feb 2017 18:14

Sorry for neglecting that, I posted a while ago some screens and a game log in the Non Promods Problems section, Mandelsoft already replied to me that I should try to use the map editor if any linkage errors appear in the future, but I told him that my editing skills are a bit rusty and that I'm better a giving advices and testing for other users, of course I should've included a post with images here, I forgot.

Let me try to add them now.

Screens :

Update : some more screens...

I'm very certain about the latest version, because I downloaded it from your first forum post page, through sharemods server, and from your updated links on the first page. Didn't use any other links.
I'll add the game log, if needed.

Last edited by Master_of_the_roads on 19 Feb 2017 18:21, edited 1 time in total.

brainiac
Donation rank:

19 Feb 2017 18:20

MandelSoft is right. Fixing little errors is very easy, just play some time with editor.
Before start edit maps, I had to give up from lot of map combination. Now, if I notice bug, I can fix it myself and continue to play. I also can solve compatibility problems, eg. EAA 4.2, Promods 2.15 and fix for them.
How you got this in 1. picture? It is possible (with my mods) only if you use deleted Europe.
I NEED HELP for:
- landscape
- details
- signage and

Master_of_the_roads

19 Feb 2017 18:24

I didn't use Deleted Europe anything, just your official Promods and Rusmap flows, also updated on the first post. And taken into account that using Rebuilt Hungarian interchanges is the same as Better traffic flow for PM 2.15, that bug shouldn't have been there. On the test profile, no addons were introduced.

Your instructions were clearly followed, no exceptions. Take your time for fixing, no rush is necessary.

Also noted that when your mods were disabled Košice reappeared fully and no roads were sunken.
As for the hidden walls, that's a minor nuissance.

I will test that again soon and post some new screens.

brainiac
Donation rank:

19 Feb 2017 19:00

Give me minimal full load order when you have problem with Košice.
I NEED HELP for:
- landscape
- details
- signage and

Master_of_the_roads

19 Feb 2017 19:09

Better flow for PM + Rusmap fix 2.15
PM + Rusmap Road Connection
Better flow for Rusmap
Rusmap 1.7.1 Map
Rusmap 1.7.1 Model 2
Rusmap 1.7.1 Model 1
Better flow for Promods 2.15
PM Definition
PM Map
PM Media
PM Model 2
PM Model 1
PM Assets
Rusmap 1.7.1 def

That is the minimal order, I didn't assign any other traffic mods or AI changes, yet.

Before your latest changes, Better flow worked correctly on earlier versions of the game and should've in this game version also, 1.26.5.1 .

If sectors of Slovakia, Romania and Hungary were overlapping, you would know best.
Last edited by Master_of_the_roads on 19 Feb 2017 19:13, edited 1 time in total.

brainiac
Donation rank:

19 Feb 2017 19:12

I found problem when is PM + Rusmap Road Connection above Better flow for Promods 2.15.
Put all flows on top. Anyway, I will check.
I NEED HELP for:
- landscape
- details
- signage and

Return to “ETS2 Map mods”

• Information