MrAnthony's Screenshots

Post your own screenshots & videos of our mods here
mbman212
Donation rank:

22 Jul 2015 10:33

Volvo_King: MrAnthony got it from hd-truck.com where pretty much every high-quality mod cost money so you have to pay to get it.

If you really like to test drive it, you have to search really hard to find a mod that won't crash your game.
#8 Forum Spammer

ETS2 v1.38.1.15, ProMods 2.5x, DLC content

12,50% explored
Driven km 67,200
2957 hours of ETS2

ATS v1.38x, DLC content

29,46% explored
Driven mi 19,000
271 hours of ATS

MYE2001

22 Jul 2015 10:52

Volvo_King wrote:Nice Weeda and nice screens. Where I can find Renault Range T? :)
I wrote in last page wrote:I have researched for this truck.Its Renault Range T,but I couldn`t find a completely proper one.It was replacing all Renault Premiums,and a crash occured.If you still want this truck,you can go to ets2lt and search "range t"

MrAnthony
Donation rank:

22 Jul 2015 12:32

Thanks for answering for me guys! Just to reiterate what they've said, yes, the Renault T is a paid mod, whilst I am mostly against the idea of paid mods - particularly those that cost more than the game itself, which the Range T does not - the quality is undeniably worth it.

@CrazyTrucker, you can download the images from my Flickr., or if you wish, I can send you any of them in a higher quality via email. Just drop me a PM and I'll gladly share them with you.

Same goes for anyone else, either download the .jpg from Flickr., or PM me for the higher quality, full-size versions. :)

MrAnthony
Donation rank:

22 Jul 2015 20:14

Very proud to have made editors pick again! Chances are pretty slim considering how many great screenshots that there are on that site! So thanks a lot SCS! :D

-----------------------

A beautiful Summer morning in France. Got 32t of frozen food on tow, so I had better keep my foot down hard! :o

Pretty decent traffic flow on the motorways, so I can't complain too much. Getting a bit peckish, so I might have to find somewhere to stop for some breakfast soon!

On the outskirts of Paris, seemed pretty dead at 8am, but I guess that's no problem for me! ;)

Break time! Quick refuel and an all-day breakfast sandwich. Picked out the egg, since I'm not a fan. So it's basically just bacon and sausage. Tasty though! ;)

-----------------------

More soon!
I'm trying to post daily, so we'll see how it goes. ;)

- Anthony.

Volvo_King

23 Jul 2015 07:18

Thank You guys for answers. Happy trucking :)

MrAnthony
Donation rank:

26 Jul 2015 20:36

I'm glad the forum is back up! Hope all is well. :D

I've got plenty of screenshots to share. Wanted to post a few the other night, but obviously the server was down so I couldn't. You guys are gonna' get spoiled now. ;)

If you're interested, I've uploaded another timelapse video to my YouTube channel. I'd really appreciate it if you guys watched it and stuff. 8-)

-----------------------

Back down in Central Europe. Doing another run from Belgium to France. Pretty quiet at 2am, that's for sure!

Almost sunrise, thankfully. As much as I like the nighttime, it's for sleeping. Not driving!

Just a few more miles to Paris. Then I'll unload, catch some sleep and head onto my next job!

Got a call from the guys over at Weeda Transport, asked me if I wouldn't mind shifting a couple of containers for them. Naturally, I said yes. Like I'm gonna pass up a chance to get behind the wheel of one of their glorious red machines! I drove my Renault up to Antwerp, hopped in the Scania and set my sat-nav for Amsterdam!

It meant more night driving, but it was totally worth it. That 4-series roar is more than enough to keep me awake!

Finishing for the week with a trip back down to Antwerp. I'll be handing the Scania keys back and jumping back into my Renault before heading back up North to Norway. I'm almost sad to let the Scania go, but I'm needed back home for Monday, so I had better get a shift on!

-----------------------

Another week, another fridge. That's what my old man used to say... Well. He didn't. But anyway, here's another fridge!

Heading from Oslo to Uppsala in Sweden. Quite a long journey. I'll need a fuel and rest stop sometime in the evening, but it should be quite a nice trip!

Into Sweden we go! :D

Just as I thought, around 7pm my hours ran out. I found a garage to fill up at, and pulled over for the night. I grabbed some dinner and some sleep. Back up at 4am for breakfast and a cuppa, and it's back on the road I go!

Not that I like early mornings all that much, but Sweden sure treated me to a nice sunrise! Just over 70kms to go. Almost there!

-----------------------

Might not post again until Wednesday/Thursday as it's my birthday on Tuesday so I'm a be busy these next few days!

See you soon! ;)
- Anthony.

mbman212
Donation rank:

26 Jul 2015 21:37

Nice timelapses on your YouTube channel ;)
#8 Forum Spammer

ETS2 v1.38.1.15, ProMods 2.5x, DLC content

12,50% explored
Driven km 67,200
2957 hours of ETS2

ATS v1.38x, DLC content

29,46% explored
Driven mi 19,000
271 hours of ATS

Boosted Doge
Donation rank:

27 Jul 2015 17:55

damn the last one looks so realistic
Image Image

MrAnthony
Donation rank:

30 Jul 2015 22:14

Thanks a bunch everyone! :D

-----------------------

After much saving (and a small loan) I was able to grab myself another truck. An almost new Mercedes, 510hp. Pretty decent. Got it sprayed in the company's blue colour (logo's and what-not to come later) and off I went! Shame it rained all day though!

Nothing special on the sheets for this week, just a few fridges and containers as-per. Rainy-rainy Denmark as-per. :roll:

Much nicer weather in France though. Can't exactly blame me for spending so much time there!

Toll booths will be the death of me. That's the downside to driving in France, for sure!

-----------------------
And just like that, I'm gone again until Monday!

See you soon! ;)
- Anthony.

stummer
Donation rank:

30 Jul 2015 23:32

Awesome images as always, mate! And I love your truck for some reason ;)

Return to “Share the love”

• Information