Balkans Development

Here we will update you with the latest progress.
ScuL
Founder

12 Sep 2020 23:33

Both script writings are valid for Bosnia Herzegovina, but maybe the order should be reversed for Mostar
I am Image Dutch living in Image New Zealand and I speak Image EN Image DE Image SE Image FR

Miki05

16 Sep 2020 21:06

Will be in future road connection from Belgrade to Bar via Western Serbia, and will be more cities in Montenegro and Serbia?

ScuL
Founder

17 Sep 2020 02:44

Yes of course
I am Image Dutch living in Image New Zealand and I speak Image EN Image DE Image SE Image FR

Miki05

17 Sep 2020 23:47

Few suggestions

1) Road connection Belgrade - Bar via Western Serbia (include Užice, Čačak, Zlatibor, Prijepolje...)
2) Road connection Banja Luka - Bar (include Trebinje, Foča, Goražde...)

bonokc

27 Sep 2020 16:15

Hello guys,

First of all thank you for doing this. I just read here about adding more rural roads in Slovenia and Croatia so I have a suggestion for Croatia. It would be nice if you could add "Podravska magistrala" IRL it connects north-west and east part of country and it goes trough 4 major cities (Varaždin, Koprivnica, Virovitica and Osijek). In this version of map we already have Virovitica and Osijek, so it only needs 2 more. I just looked and there might not be enough space for Varaždin but I'm sure Koprivnica will fit. There is a bit of road in this version that goes from junction "Sveta Helena" in rough direction of Koprivnica so you could connect that with Koprivnica and than continue via Virovitica to Osijek. Here on a map you can see what I mean, start is where there already is a junction in game https://www.google.com/maps/dir/Sveta+H ... 000/Osijek City of Koprivnica doesn't need to be much bigger than Virovitica. In Koprivnica there is largest food production company in this part of Europe called Podravka, and large meds production company called Belupo so you could use those branches of industry. Road that goes from mentioned junction "Sveta Helena" apart form Koprivnica also goes via Bjelovar to Virovitica so you could add that aswell, but it's not as important as the first one that I mentioned as there isn't any important industry in Bjelovar and non of european transport corridors goes trough. If you have any questions I would be happy to help.

Cheers

JohnBart
Donation rank:

28 Sep 2020 09:22

Hi bonokc, and thank you for your detailed suggestions! ;)
If any further developments will take place in the area, I'm pretty sure your recommendations will be considered. But as usual, there is no guarantee that any of the proposed cities and routes will be implemented.
Ex-ProMods tester and ex-Moderator. Translator of the official ETS2 + ATS Hungarian localizations. Ex-Community Beta tester of SCS Software. Retired Admin of RestaCar.hu. Pre-recorded DJ at ETS2 RestaCar Pirate Radio.
Drive safe and be nice! ;)

Brulikrax

30 Sep 2020 12:06

Hello,
by the way, is it humanly possible to add Vitosha mountain to the map (Sofia city, Bulgaria)? Reason - no landmarks - with best option to add the history museum area under her [roads 18 and 1, also provids extra parking options].
Thank you.

JohnBart
Donation rank:

30 Sep 2020 13:20

I'm afraid this kinda depends on the available space. If it has been left out of the DLC, there were probably spacing issues that SCS couldn't resolve. I doubt any Balkan developer of ours could add the mountain and the museum there without any large-scale rebuild then. :(
Ex-ProMods tester and ex-Moderator. Translator of the official ETS2 + ATS Hungarian localizations. Ex-Community Beta tester of SCS Software. Retired Admin of RestaCar.hu. Pre-recorded DJ at ETS2 RestaCar Pirate Radio.
Drive safe and be nice! ;)

jackalnxt

04 Oct 2020 20:33

Sofia really got the short end of the stick in the RttBS DLC, especially when you compare it to Ruse or Burgas.

miknick_20
Donation rank:

22 Oct 2020 12:29

hello! are u going to develop Bosnia and Montenegro in the next version of PM? :DD
🚛 ETS2 player (EuropeanVoyager) 🇷🇸 🇵🇱

Visit my ETS channel ---> https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCZNnBq ... wJp_Y2ILUA

Return to “Development updates and Q&A ETS2”

• Information