[REL] Project Balkans 5.5 for 1.47.x

You can share and discuss other ETS2 map mods here
miknick_20
Donation rank:

24 May 2021 21:23

grega wrote:
16 May 2021 18:50
We are still alive :D

This is the picture from Sremska Mitrovica - this city is one of the oldest in our map. As you can see, also some noticeble landmarks were added. In our new champaign we will refresh older cities with newer models, textures, etc. Sofar we did it in Novi Sad and scenery road Ruma - Irig - Novi Sad. Next stage is to refresh the map until Doboj and maybe even Tuzla.
Future new expansions in Bosnia is sofar excluded - we dont have the motivation neither the time for it. But we are considering POSSIBLE collaboration with one other very good mapping team in the future (maybe rebuilding after PM add something in direction of Zenica and Sarajevo).
We do have in plan to make the regional road Subotica - Osijek ... it will surely come, but no idea when

That's it for the news
In my opinion, is nice to refresh the area of Sremska Mitrovica but making the same road what PM did is not the best, why focusing on areas which are done, I mean road Subotica-Batina road (just my opinion, no critic ) But in the Balkans is a big hole PM don't have developers in Balkan area, this is big pain :( You're making very nice job like Albania road connection is very useful ;) Also, big pain is no road connection in Bosna ;( as I said Pm don't have developers and some new content in Balkans can interest the community and make your map more popular imagine Sarajevo and Zenica I think the community will love it and start again play a lot of Project Balkans when you was first in Serbia few years ago! Balkans by promods is actually dead, we don't know how much we will wait for some content in Balkans. Who if not you guys, you did a wonderful job there! When you start doing sth new in Bosna, promods may feel the "competition" (I mean that somebody is working there and they don't have developers there) You was first in Bosna, no PM. Pm did Banja Luka after our work and Doboj so... you inspired them. The same situation can be in Bosna area! You can still be "back in game" :DD (this post is just my opinion)
cheers <3
Last edited by Trucker2223 on 25 May 2021 15:33, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: removed images, don't quote images
🚛 ETS2 player (EuropeanVoyager) 🇷🇸 🇵🇱

Visit my ETS channel ---> https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCZNnBq ... wJp_Y2ILUA

shooter556

10 Jun 2021 14:24

Hello, I'm enjoying your fantastic map mod these days.
Finally I want to try to make a city name localization mod for this mod.
But you seem to define the city like this

Code: Select all

city_data: city.banja_luka{
	city_name: "Banja Luka"
	short_city_name: "Banja Luka"

The above definition seems not very convenient for the localization jobs.
I just refer some other mods, there should be like this

city_data: city.abatskoe
{
	city_name: "Абатское"
	city_name_localized: "@@abatskoe@@"

In this case, I could write a single localization file by only quoting the all the variable value abatskoe(city name) without redefining every single city def file again.

I hope that you could make this little change in the next release.
No offence. Just a little suggestion.

BullCarriage

27 Jun 2021 00:08

Where to find the road connection for Macedonia Rework?

AlexBr967
Donation rank:

27 Jun 2021 11:18

I don't think one is needed. Both work fine together for me and no combos list one. Just make sure Project Balkans is above Macedonia Rework or some roads get cut off

coolets2

24 Jul 2021 19:10

does project balkan still be updated for 1.41

almir07

25 Jul 2021 20:30

When we can expect Zenica and Sarajevo in ets2?
I think if this cities would be in Ets2, a lot of people would play the game.

adornedmoney252

28 Jul 2021 13:55

Hello to the developers of this map, I have been playing on it for several years and found an error in the form of an outdated garage registration. The correct registration should look like this:

tiny_garages[]: 	prefab.poor_garage
	tiny_garages[]: 	prefab.279
        tiny_garages[]:         prefab.10000
	small_garages[]: 	prefab.81
	small_garages[]: 	prefab.280
        small_garages[]:        prefab.10001
	large_garages[]: 	prefab.82
	large_garages[]: 	prefab.281
        large_garages[]:        prefab.10002
Please fix it.

grega

29 Jul 2021 09:22

Thank you for that found error :)
About version for 1.41. --> as far as we checked (we didn't had much time available), we saw that map is actualy compatible with PM 2.56 now :)
Sarajevo and Zenica is highly unlikely to come from our side, specialy Zenica. There is 0 space, because of Mostar being made so big and pushed further north on the map
Follow our Project Balkans news on FB page https://www.facebook.com/ets2balkans
Check my brand new serie on Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ji5FdxHhEIA&t=584s

almir07

29 Jul 2021 13:58

Thanks for the answer, i hope that an other mapping team one day will make Zenica and Sarajevo, that would be fine.

coolets2

01 Aug 2021 14:59

grega wrote:
29 Jul 2021 09:22
Thank you for that found error :)
About version for 1.41. --> as far as we checked (we didn't had much time available), we saw that map is actualy compatible with PM 2.56 now :)
Sarajevo and Zenica is highly unlikely to come from our side, specialy Zenica. There is 0 space, because of Mostar being made so big and pushed further north on the map

does it mean i can download it still

Return to “ETS2 Map mods”

• Information