Development on version 1.x (Current Map Improvements)

Here we will update you with the latest progress.
tkk7406
Add-on Developer

05 Mar 2015 16:24

kallejre wrote:Why not give ARP it's own topic/thread and copy current ARP related posts in it?
And what will this have?
Cheers,
tkk7406, an Image, Image, Image who beta-tests, moderates and develops at Promods

Vladzz-G
Developer

05 Mar 2015 16:52

I remember, that in old ETS1 has one German city, called Bremerhaven (86k inh.), which has in many mod-maps. :D (Who's played ETS1, these may remember).
So, does ProMods will implement this popular city in ETS1 mod-maps also in ETS2? :D I hope, there is space from Hamburg, Kiel and Bremen. ;)

And readed previous posts, it seems, that Germany will gets really many cool stuff and overhaul (even until this country's borders?!), not only new autobahns. :) Thank you very much for your effort! ;)
ETS2 HQ: Balvi (LV)
ETS2 truck license plate: NI-7211
ATS HQ: San Francisko (California)
ATS truck license plate: VP96851

Main developer of Baltic merge project
Main developer of Finland project

tkk7406
Add-on Developer

05 Mar 2015 16:58

Vladzz-G wrote:I remember, that in old ETS1 has one German city, called Bremerhaven (86k inh.), which has in many mod-maps. :D (Who's played ETS1, these may remember).
I don't remember that city. I think it had Berlin, Frankfurt and Munich.
Cheers,
tkk7406, an Image, Image, Image who beta-tests, moderates and develops at Promods

Vladzz-G
Developer

05 Mar 2015 17:07

tkk7406 wrote: I don't remember that city. I think it had Berlin, Frankfurt and Munich.
I'm saying not about vanilla map (yes, in vanilla map Germany has 3 cities, I agree with you), but about mod-maps, which adds some stuff to the game. ;)

Bremerhaven was in Dejan-M, Mario, and Scheine (known as "Creative map" author) maps(maybe also in some other also).
ETS2 HQ: Balvi (LV)
ETS2 truck license plate: NI-7211
ATS HQ: San Francisko (California)
ATS truck license plate: VP96851

Main developer of Baltic merge project
Main developer of Finland project

tkk7406
Add-on Developer

05 Mar 2015 17:28

Vladzz-G wrote:
tkk7406 wrote: I don't remember that city. I think it had Berlin, Frankfurt and Munich.
I'm saying not about vanilla map (yes, in vanilla map Germany has 3 cities, I agree with you), but about mod-maps, which adds some stuff to the game. ;)

Bremerhaven was in Dejan-M, Mario, and Scheine (known as "Creative map" author) maps(maybe also in some other also).
Oh missed that. I haven't had any mods in ETS1.
Cheers,

SCANIA730

05 Mar 2015 17:49

MandelSoft wrote: [*]Lübeck: might be possible to add one company there. However, this will not be done in 1.9, but Lübeck will have quite a presence on the new signage ;)
not thinking about adding the "Skandinavienkai" in Lübeck-Travemünde? :D The best way to go to Sweden is by Ferry from Travemünde :D :P

KubaJAM
Donation rank:

05 Mar 2015 20:43

I'm looking forward to more cities in Germany with the continuation of the ARP. This is one part of the SCS map that definitely needs refreshing ;).

tkk7406
Add-on Developer

05 Mar 2015 20:48

uk_daf_fan wrote:I'm looking forward to more cities in Germany with the continuation of the ARP. This is one part of the SCS map that definitely needs refreshing ;).
Yeah whatever the cities are I'm sure we'll have more of them!
Cheers,

Der Freiburger
Donation rank:

06 Mar 2015 02:38

Vladzz-G wrote:I remember, that in old ETS1 has one German city, called Bremerhaven (86k inh.), which has in many mod-maps. :D (Who's played ETS1, these may remember).
So, does ProMods will implement this popular city in ETS1 mod-maps also in ETS2? :D I hope, there is space from Hamburg, Kiel and Bremen. ;)

And readed previous posts, it seems, that Germany will gets really many cool stuff and overhaul (even until this country's borders?!), not only new autobahns. :) Thank you very much for your effort! ;)
I vote for Cuxhaven, then you can make the B73 from Hamburg to Cuxhaven, and the A27 from Bremen. Further you can make the "Elbefähre" a Ferry from Wischhafen to Glückstadt over the river Elbe.
Look at HK Transporte on Facebook

https://www.facebook.com/HKTransp/

MandelSoft
Lead Developer

06 Mar 2015 09:59

I've actually taken that ferry years ago. I know that it exists.

We are not going to build it for version 1.9 (considering how close the release is), but it doesn't rule out that we are making any changes in the first ARP area after the release of 1.90 ;) An extra coastal route in the north would be a nice scienic addition ;)
Your daily dose of wisdom!
╔═══╗────╔═╗╔═╗────╔╗
║╔═╗║────║║╚╝║║────║║
║╚═╝╠═╦══╣╔╗╔╗╠══╦═╝╠══╗
║╔══╣╔╣╔╗║║║║║║╔╗║╔╗║══╣
║║──║║║╚╝║║║║║║╚╝║╚╝╠══║
╚╝──╚╝╚══╩╝╚╝╚╩══╩══╩══╝
Don't ask us for a release date; we don't know either.

Return to “Development updates and Q&A ETS2”

• Information