Development on version 1.x (Current Map Improvements)

Here we will update you with the latest progress.
tkk7406
Add-on Developer

07 Mar 2015 11:00

orestescm76 wrote:idk, new version looks good
Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying it's bad, it's far from bad. It's BRILLIANT!!!! Just suggesting.
Cheers,
tkk7406, an Image, Image, Image who beta-tests, moderates and develops at Promods

orestescm76
Donation rank:

07 Mar 2015 12:15

i love the germany rework

tkk7406
Add-on Developer

07 Mar 2015 12:16

orestescm76 wrote:i love the germany rework
Me too! Haven't been there yet, but anyway.
Cheers,
tkk7406, an Image, Image, Image who beta-tests, moderates and develops at Promods

volan123
Donation rank:

07 Mar 2015 12:27

When I first drove in Dortmund, I was like WOW, it is freaking incredible and realistic! Massive thanks from me for your awesome work! :D
Founder of Project Balkans (formerly known as Slovenia map project)

Our thread
My Youtube channel
Facebook page
For more info, please PM me!

tkk7406
Add-on Developer

07 Mar 2015 12:31

volan123 wrote:When I first drove in Dortmund, I was like WOW, it is freaking incredible and realistic! Massive thanks from me for your awesome work! :D
I'm heading there today.
Cheers,

Nico
Founder
Donation rank:

07 Mar 2015 16:15

JESAN wrote:Hello,
Is there a chance to drive one day alongside the Rhein on the romantic road (Lorelei) ?
Well that is exactly where we stopped rebuilding.

Below Köln we didn't do much.

I would love to see a small road along the Rhein, would also open up the possibility to create Koblenz in the future.

Also the bab3 and bab61 are planned. We still need to think and plan very carefully to make sure we can fit all of it in there ;)
Am I developing at the moment?
STDS, ETS2, ATS Beta Tester
Main Developer of ProMods and Moderator.

tkk7406
Add-on Developer

07 Mar 2015 16:36

Nico wrote:
JESAN wrote:Hello,
Is there a chance to drive one day alongside the Rhein on the romantic road (Lorelei) ?
Well that is exactly where we stopped rebuilding.

Below Köln we didn't do much.

I would love to see a small road along the Rhein, would also open up the possibility to create Koblenz in the future.

Also the bab3 and bab61 are planned. We still need to think and plan very carefully to make sure we can fit all of it in there ;)
So in future versions then.
Cheers,

wohingenau

09 Mar 2015 22:30

Hope I am right on topic with my question and I even more hope this wasn't discussed a hundret times:
is it possible to generally enlarge the toll-triggers to solve the problems with some "long-nose-trucks"?

plykkegaard
Donation rank:

09 Mar 2015 22:54

Requires changes to all toll gate models
You could use free cam/teleport and save a few dollars
If in luck SCS might introduce pass cards in the near future, images (Storebaelt Bridge Tool Gate) from SC DLC might suggest this will happen with the DLC release
3D Artist - Moderator - Beta tester

dertien
Donation rank:

09 Mar 2015 23:36

Hello Everyone.

I am new here and just have been playing around on your map. I found it to be very accurate in regards to some eye candy (bridges, buildings and so forth) that can be found along the routes. I live in Belgium and have driven quite a few miles in RL from Antwerp to Rotterdam. The scenery is spot on and so is the "feel" of the map. Congratulations.

Since you are aiming to improve the map I would just like to contribute with an idea to change the looks of the scenery on the following road:
Yesterday I was goofing about a bit and got lost along that winding road longing the Belgian coast towards France. There is a sailing ship there and a little further a commercial container ship. While that in itself does not really break the immersion, I was not seeing a Belgian coastline.

Most of our coastline is littered with these 2 typical buildings:

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-BSEMGY-Yf8g/U ... CF7599.jpg

- The little wooden shacks (that one can rent) are ALWAYS in front of the apartment buildings. There might be parts of the coast where the apartments don't have these shacks in front of them, but the shacks are never found isolated on beaches.

- Then you have the unmistakeable apartment buildings that are found all the way along the Belgian coast. They look like this:

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-BJDVY6a1O50/T ... GP4071.JPG

As a recommendation if you guys are willing to do this, it would be great if a couple of those buildings could be added to the Belgian coastline since they are an iconic for that location.

Keep it up. I am looking forward to your next release.

Steven

Return to “Development updates and Q&A ETS2”

• Information