Development on version 1.x (Current Map Improvements)

Here we will update you with the latest progress.
BoSöderblom

11 Jan 2014 13:45

Sorry if I made ​​you mad. My post is absolutely no criticism and as I wrote, suggested references must of course be adapted to the format SCS uses. I fully understand that you can not build Stockholm or Södertälje exact as irl. My thought with the post and the links were only to give you references that you could possibly have a use for. My idea is to try to give you and ProMods team feedback from an experienced Swedish professional driver. You and everyone on the team does a fantastic job. I really appreciate your enthusiasm and admire that you use your free time to develop the Scandinavian map. As a retired driver, I get a nostalgia of using this wonderful simulator. Sitting in a wheelchair since a few years back and can therefore unfortunately not run professionally irl. Sorry for making you misunderstood my intentions with the post.

Superdavecan

11 Jan 2014 16:13

MandelSoft great work on Stockholm up to this point! :) Those pics are amazing and they already show a great improvement on the existing version of Stockholm. I look forward to exploring the completed new version of Stockholm when the next release comes out.

I hope Belgium is next up... I'm sure we can all agree that out of all the countries on the existing map, it's the one that needs the most work. I actually loathe driving through Belgium in the current map because the SCS represenation of it was quite terrible :P but I know that with the magic touch of ProMods, it will be so much better :)

Ottret

11 Jan 2014 19:27

Nice improvement to Stockholm! Looking forward to it!

Just made a donation. Smal but better than nothing! Keep up the good work!

Truckerboy78

11 Jan 2014 22:42

[/quote]Great work guy's!!!!! Can you give a link to the adds ( Antwerp) and others? Or is it still "under construction"? Greetz.

mikoair

13 Jan 2014 00:07

'New Stockholm' is awesome guys :) can't wait for it :)

Do you think about adding Karlskrona in Sweden? It's important ferry to Gdynia (PolandRebuilding adds port in it but i know that you know :d).

Twoje days ago drove Esbjerg - Stockholm. Saw awesome huge roundabout in Linköping, new scenery near Malmö. It looks really good ;)

Best, Miko

RemcoM97

14 Jan 2014 17:24

Hello, I think you guys have made a breathtaking map.
But, one little thing, you have to look to the traffic lights in Helsinki. They are very strange ;)
The rest of the map is great :D

heppsan

16 Jan 2014 03:31

I have totally missed Globen, where is it located?
Awesome modding by the way!!

RoadRageDude
Donation rank:

18 Jan 2014 18:40

Ericsson Globen is located between Johanneshov and Hammarbyhojden in Stockholm, Sweden.

Nico
Founder
Donation rank:

19 Jan 2014 10:53

He means that he didnt see the Globen in game which is because this is still W.I.P. and it hasn't been released yet!

I will now take the liberty to show some pics of the new city of Stockholm, since we now got it up to a 99% completion:
Am I developing at the moment?
STDS, ETS2, ATS Beta Tester
Main Developer of ProMods and Moderator.

Andy_GTI
Donation rank:

19 Jan 2014 11:46

Great work guys.

Return to “Development updates and Q&A ETS2”

• Information