Other games.

You can talk about anything here (but respect the rules)
Scaniadriver
Donation rank:

14 Jan 2014 19:17

warstrikerrr wrote:There are no hackers, its the netcode. I've been called for a hacker like 1000 times now and also my community aswell [XIG] (Xtreme multi-international gaming). So the netcode might make it look like that people hacks.

^ BF4 is totally worth it!

yeah thats right...but online is a little too fast for me....
maybe with longer playing better lol....only do some missions...but we will see 8-)

See you in Los Santos >>>>> Scaniadriver 19

RiverJoint
Donation rank:

14 Jan 2014 19:30

Usually:
Assetto Corsa :D
Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead with ACE2 and a lot of mods
RACE 07
Kerbal Space Program

Sometimes:
Off-Road Drive
Wargame AirLand Battle
and others(+260 games in steam :x )

Tuppence870

11 Feb 2014 23:52

I've been collecting games for nearly 15 years now, so there's probably more than I could ever list here. But here are some of the best (in vaguely the order I got them):

Lego Island (first ever game)
Lego Racers
Age of Empires II
Midtown Madness 2
TimeSplitters 2 (first PS2 game)
Need For Speed Underground
007: Agent Under Fire
The Simpsons: Hit & Run
Gran Turismo 4
Burnout Revenge
Need For Speed: Most Wanted
Lego Star Wars
Burnout Paradise (first PS3 game)
Midnight Club: Los Angeles
Uncharted 2: Among Thieves
Racedriver: GRID
MotorStorm: Pacific Rift
Just Cause 2
Need For Speed: Hot Pursuit
Counter-Strike: Source (first Steam game)
Garry's Mod
Half-Life
Team Fortress 2
Portal
Driver: San Francisco
DiRT: Showdown
Saints Row 2
Grand Theft Auto: The Ballad Of Gay Tony
007: Everything Or Nothing
Midnight Club II
Black Mesa
XCOM: Enemy Unknown
Shadow Warrior
Grand Theft Auto V

adrian007
Donation rank:

12 Feb 2014 04:40

Farm simulator
European Truck Sim 2 naturally
and a handful of hidden Object Games ,
Mostly play games on the trusty XBOX360 , TR AC 3/4 .
Used to have Everything or Nothing on the Xbox as well Far Cry 2 . Bloodstone Quantum of Solace (disappointing like Forza 4)
Really enjoyed Night Fire on the computer ( yet another Bond Game )
Regards
Adrian 8-)

chenyen

23 Feb 2014 16:55

Other than playing ETS2 I spend some time in Skyrim and NBA 2k14. But the majority of the time I play ETS 2 and Hard Truck 2 king of the road

RoadRageDude
Donation rank:

27 Feb 2014 02:40

sadly though I had to get rid of ETS2 [if u havent seen those two topics I made on the Bug Reports of this forums] because the game decided to delete the entire save file I had yesterday. Shoulda backed it up but didnt knew it would happen.

Moh1336

01 Mar 2014 15:49

Fifa 14
GTAV
Banished
Next Car Game
ETS2
F1 2013

There's others, but those are the ones that keep my attention at the moment.

polar
Donation rank:

21 Mar 2014 09:41

A while ago I found Richard Burns Rally sim for a lousy 1 euro, so I have install the sim with the 2014 patch, this is really a racing sim 8-) :shock:
I'm glad to have buy a DFGT steering wheel otherwise it to difficult to play, I have try it with a gamepad but that wasn't a good idea after all, it goes from crash to crash :lol:
Now with the DFGT I can battle the sector times which is hard to do but when you reach a better time you tired but extremely happy 8-)
This simulator came on the marked at 2001 and now I hear you guys think about the terrible graphics compared with the today sims.
But I can tell you that the graphics a acceptable compared to todays games, but when you driving on a stage you don't have the time to watch the graphics, it goes to fast to enjoy the graphics.
I played a lot of rally games but never experience a speed like this sim, just one tiny mistake and you crash so you don't need to push the throttle but to stroke the throttle which is the same for the brake.

This sim is for die hard race freaks who like GPL but with a lot of patience and I mean a really lot of patience, but on the end this sim pays you back with a lot of pleasure.

Draagas502

22 Mar 2014 03:54

I have 2 floor to ceiling book shelves filled with games i used to play a LOT. Such as...
Command & Conquer, Hero's of Might and Magic, most Tom Clancy games. Wing commander/Privateer series, Several combat flight sims.

Still installed but not used in more than 6 months...
World of Warcraft (have 11 level 90's) Don't know if i'll ever play it again
EVE Online (have several billions isk worth of ships and assets). I plan to reactivate one day.
Firefall (beta) patch messed up game and I don't care to FULL install for 3rd time.
Battlefield 2-3-2142 Just no urge to find a decent server. Or get v4.
Black Prophecy Love this space shooter.. just use all my time with the following games.

Currently play regularly...
World of Tanks - Hawken - Sniper Elite v2 - Planetside 2

Play the MOST... EuroTruck 2 :mrgreen:

polar
Donation rank:

22 Mar 2014 17:03

Strange isn't it, when you read the postings in similar topics the all like to play other games but still comeback and play with ETS 2.
What in the world does ETS 2 with his players, it seems like a boring sim to bring loads from point x to z but we players do it again and again.
Still there is something in this sim who kept our intention, I don't know what but it is in the sim :D

Return to “Off-topic”

• Information