Why did you choose your nickname?

You can talk about anything here (but respect the rules)
realdeal350
Developer

18 Jun 2015 10:47

Well my dad made my account for me so I didn't get to decide! :P
Spain developer
Canada developer
Regional Co-ordinator for the Roman region

Languages: English, italiano

LoaderSaints

20 Jun 2015 08:39

LoaderSaints

I came up with the name loadersaints in December 2008 when I got a Playstation 3 as a Christmas present and then I needed to have a name for my Playstation Network account in order to play online. Back then I was a sixth-grader and not that good in English yet. The Saints part comes from Saints Row 2 as The Saints were cool IMO (they still would be but the 4th part of the game series was kinda disappointing). Then I thought I want to have a prefix for the Saints part as I thought that the name could be in use already. So as a result of bad English knowledge (back then) I came up with loader because obviously you need to load your gun even if you are a Saint, hehe. It was all in lower case as I was in a rush and excited to get playing. I still play under the name loadersaints on Playstation Network though on the Playstation 4. In early 2009 I came up with an idea of a clan on LittleBigPlanet. I named that clan LoaderTech (shortened from LoaderTechnologies Corporation). This clan still exists though not as a clan but more like a community (though a small one). After having founded LoaderTech I started capitalizing the L & S in loadersaints when I registered to new services & forums etc. And that way LoaderSaints was born. Though all of my friends have always called me Loader or Loa as that is much shorter and I actually like it that way as nowadays I think that the Saints part is there just to make my nickname unique. Most of the time if you see a LoaderSaints (sometimes written as Loadersaints) somewhere that is me (I know at least one site has a member called LoaderSaints that is not me as I don't use that site). The same applies to LoaderTech.

Woah, a long story. :lol:
Last edited by LoaderSaints on 23 Jun 2015 07:53, edited 1 time in total.

La_FuAzz

22 Jun 2015 17:10

Latin, Funk and Jazz

I was six
ImageImage

kReX

22 Jun 2015 20:18

My name is Luka and I come from Slovenia. :)
SLOVENIJA

Asot6
Donation rank:

23 Jun 2015 19:56

My real name is Jelle, but I've used this one since I was 10, which was about 4 years ago. I just put 4 random letters in a random order and then a number after it. I don't really like it anymore, so I'm using Jelle now when I register for new stuff.

adgjl
Donation rank:

23 Jun 2015 20:48

Asot6 wrote:I just put 4 random letters in a random order and then a number after it.
It's funny that you happened to choose 'Asot'. Do you know what it stands for? :P
Bugs are love, bugs are life

n4gix.bill.leaming
Donation rank:

25 Jun 2015 01:09

adgjl wrote:
Asot6 wrote:I just put 4 random letters in a random order and then a number after it.
It's funny that you happened to choose 'Asot'. Do you know what it stands for? :P
Well, if you add a space: A sot... :lol:
Fr. Bill
Global Moderator

Interests: Gauge Programming - 3d Modeling for Milviz

Guppman11

25 Jun 2015 03:07

Well, I like pugs, and pug backwards is gup. I added the extra P cause I think it looks cool that way :D
The "Man" bit is just kind of there. I got the 11 because my favorite baseball team is the St. Louis Cardinals, and they won the baseball championship 11 times.

adgjl
Donation rank:

25 Jun 2015 09:51

n4gix.bill.leaming wrote:
adgjl wrote:
Well, if you add a space: A sot... :lol:
Not quite what I was thinking...:lol:
A clue: do you happen to be into trance music, Asot6?
Bugs are love, bugs are life

pauliaxz
Donation rank:

28 Jun 2015 14:20

My nickname is a bit modified nickname my friends call me. Paulius - my real name, and friends call me Pauliaks, so I just used x instead of ks and added z letter for no real reason.. so here it is pauliaxz.

Return to “Off-topic”

• Information