DLC Scandinavia

Ask questions about the ETS2 mods here. If useful they will be added to the Q&A / Development updates.
Forum rules
Please do not post any crashes, malfunctions or other issues with the mod in this forum. If you have any issues with the mod, please post them here. This forum is only for questions/feedback towards the team, not for solving crashes.
Rocar 512E

01 Feb 2015 01:01

lol

Blackbird

02 Feb 2015 14:16

Guys I have a very important questions that have been bugging me for some time.
If the DLC breaks the ProMods garages (which is to be expected) can I sell them off so I don't suffer any bugs? And will it sell all the trucks as well or will I lose money?
Please answer.

LoaderSaints

02 Feb 2015 14:18

I recommend you sell all the garages in the Scandinavia region before acquiring the DLC. And what comes to trucks you can just move them to other garages around Europe so you don't lose them. ;)

Wolfpig
Donation rank:

02 Feb 2015 14:20

http://blog.scssoft.com/2015/02/scandinavia-reveal.html

Wonder if they put some companys on the left side of denmark, otherwise the road will not much used (without promods parts)

rarespetrosanu

02 Feb 2015 14:33

Disappointment on the way .... the plan made by SCS is stupid ;) - 1 1/3 year for this
Aarhus is dropped - Denmark is so empty
Sweden is looking 80% OK
Norway kind of empty too ...
How to drive from Kiel to Aalborg without having any city in the way ? the same for the road between Oslo and Orebro

SCS really didn't blow my mind this time , ok the stuff is superior than the others but still don't like their plain and in the future they will still annoy me
The best plan for the countries is by far made by U :)
Last edited by rarespetrosanu on 02 Feb 2015 14:42, edited 4 times in total.

Blackbird

02 Feb 2015 14:34

LoaderSaints wrote:I recommend you sell all the garages in the Scandinavia region before acquiring the DLC. And what comes to trucks you can just move them to other garages around Europe so you don't lose them. ;)
So I assume I have to move them before selling the garage right?

Roro44
Donation rank:

02 Feb 2015 14:49

It's normal that I see new road to Venizia
Small road between Venezia and Innsbruck and also between Klagenfurt and Innsbruck :D
Worlds of trucks

Beta-Testeur since 2.17

Promods user since 1.52

Volleybal4life
Donation rank:

02 Feb 2015 14:54

Michael Rosen wrote:
rarespetrosanu wrote:Disappointment on the way ....
Aarhus is dropped - Denmark is so empty
Sweden is looking 80% OK
Norway kind of empty too ...

SCS really didn't blow my mind this time , ok the stuff is superior than the others but still don't like their plain and in the future they will still annoy me
The best plan for the countries is by far made by U :)
I just hope something bad will happen to them and will lose all the Scandinavia progress. So IMO i say to this...
SHAME ON SCS!
Michael Rosen wrote:
rarespetrosanu wrote:My wishes are - ProMods to became the enemy of SCS and i really hope to give them some lessons :)
MY ONLY HOPE IS THAT SCS'S BUILDING EXPLODES OR GOES ON FIRE SO THAT WE (PROMODS) WILL MAKE ALL EUROPE!
THEY WILL CRY AND BEG US TO JOIN OUR TEAM AND WE WILL SAY: NOPE!
Can you two please keep your tone down? It is not like SCS and ProMods are enemies.
This yelling has no use at all. So please don't.

I personally think that SCS Scandinavia is really good. Looking forward to mix the two worlds (SCS&ProMods) together. That would be great.

Remember that without SCS, ProMods wouldn't even exist...
Spamming the forum since June 2014
Weekly driving vids

Some say, I'm addicted to ETS2. But then I say. No, it's ProMods, it's a way of life.
No. 3 forum spammer!

You want a game map?
You get a game map! (ETS2 (WIP))
You get a game map! (ATS (WIP))

plykkegaard
Donation rank:

02 Feb 2015 14:56

Oh please stop the childish rants and keep sitting on your fingers until they grew all hairy and green
If you have something to say be constructive and check your facts even if you dislike the work SCS are doing
3D Artist - Moderator - Beta tester

Return to “Questions & Feedback ETS2”

• Information