Update on ProMods 1.70

Here we will update you with the latest progress.
Qwasx216

14 Jul 2014 22:29

Axel Slingerland wrote:
jontsuba wrote:I'm afraid not, because the map system changes.
Good to know... Thanks!
I cant wait for promods 1.7 and 1.11 to come out!!!!!!! :) :)

123Goh!
Donation rank:

15 Jul 2014 05:53

Qwasx216 wrote:
Axel Slingerland wrote:
jontsuba wrote:I'm afraid not, because the map system changes.
Good to know... Thanks!
I cant wait for promods 1.7 and 1.11 to come out!!!!!!! :) :)
I feel the same excitement as you do. :D

mmik
Donation rank:

15 Jul 2014 13:36

Hi guys,

First of all: You´re great and I love your fantastic work.

A small wish though - beeing a dane that does´nt live in Jutland but on the island Zealand, where only the danish capitol, Copenhagen, is on your map - On Zealand, beside from Copenhagen, there is cities like Køge (Koege), Helsingør (Elsinore), Kalundborg and Roskilde where major parts of this islands industri is located.

It would be nice, at some time, to have these cities on the map to. ;)
Do´nt take life to seriously - nobody get´s out alive anyway.

thekandian

15 Jul 2014 14:27

mmik wrote:Hi guys,

A small wish though - beeing a dane that does´nt live in Jutland but on the island Zealand, where only the danish capitol, Copenhagen, is on your map - On Zealand, beside from Copenhagen, there is cities like Køge (Koege), Helsingør (Elsinore), Kalundborg and Roskilde where major parts of this islands industri is located.

This will never be possible, unless the promods-team have to use another scale than the 1:19, and they are allready working hard enough. I too want to see thoose cities, but that would just mean that all of Zealand would be one big city, which doesn´t fit well to a county with a lot of fields, even on Zealand. Be glad that they added Denmark in the first place (and still improving it). Otherwise it would be fun if you were to make a standalone map with the cities mentioned.

DanishTruck

15 Jul 2014 21:51

thekandian wrote:
mmik wrote:Hi guys,

This will never be possible, unless the promods-team have to use another scale than the 1:19, and they are allready working hard enough. I too want to see thoose cities, but that would just mean that all of Zealand would be one big city, which doesn´t fit well to a county with a lot of fields, even on Zealand. Be glad that they added Denmark in the first place (and still improving it). Otherwise it would be fun if you were to make a standalone map with the cities mentioned.
hi :-)
I know the Zealand highway very well.

it is not correct Sydmotorvej (E55/E47) to Vestmotorvej (E20). but it will be a good idea to go from Næstved to Ringsted on the way Vestmotorvej (E20)
https://www.google.dk/maps/@55.478121,12.135005,15z
https://www.google.dk/maps/@55.3411912,12.1507213,10z
fight me (ง ͡ʘ ͜ʖ ͡ʘ)ง
http://i.imgur.com/yDJxElX.png

gozdal

18 Jul 2014 01:29

Guys i have question, it`s possible to make few cities bigger ? I mean e.g. Warsaw, it can may by have more roads like Oslo or something like that ?

Jan Verschueren
Donation rank:

18 Jul 2014 01:56

gozdal wrote:Guys i have question, it`s possible to make few cities bigger ? I mean e.g. Warsaw, it can may by have more roads like Oslo or something like that ?
Not by the current ProMods team. If there is room (map scale is 1:19, remember) and if Warsaw is ever given a makeover, it will be done by Radol in his Poland Rebuilding mod.
"You know you've played too much ETS2 when..." :lol: :P

"Bad cop" forum moderator, if required.

Purno
Donation rank:

18 Jul 2014 07:36

Reykjavík is reasonably big. It's not really the amount of roads, but the distances are larger. It's certainly different than most other cities. Less compact, I'm pretty sure. :P

corentin2001

18 Jul 2014 11:51

je parle pas anglais(englich. veuillez traduire en francais(french). Vous pourrez améliorer Strasbourg et ajouter l'autoroute E35.

rarespetrosanu

18 Jul 2014 12:10

Use translate google or Bing to write in english Corentin2001 ;)

Return to “Development updates and Q&A ETS2”

• Information